Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,727 members, 7,892,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. (6602 Views)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / My Uncle Vowed Never To Help Me / I Can Never Forgive My Little Brother After What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. by GboyegaD(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2019
bukatyne:

While I understand your wife's pain, she should forgive her and let go.

I doubt a biological mother would watch her 7 month pregnant daughter sweep shrads of glass off the floor.

Is pregnancy a form of sickness?
Re: Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. by GboyegaD(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2019
bukatyne:

If it was her own daughter, she wouldn't watch her sweep the glass off the floor whether it fell from her hands or not.

And only very few people (men & women) are objective enough to judge matters irrespective of how it made them feel.

Now you are being objective, right? I guess you are stressing too much. The glass fell from her hands and if it happened in her house, she will clean it up. No one owes her cleaning up after her mess and she is only feeling entitled and allowing her emotions over rule her sense of judgment.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. by GboyegaD(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
jombo21:
My dear i ve sat her down so many times begging to let go of any grudges, my wife is a very prideful woman, since i married her she hardly or ve never said sorry to me when wrong, she ve never agreed that she ve hurt someone before. our last quarrel was on january this year. We have to involve her pastor. The woman came to our house to make peace, she told my wife to apologise to me but my wife blatantly refused till this day. I have to say sorry her to her for peace to rain. She always boast of keeping malice till eternity.

You know all these and you are working yourself up? Uncle, drink a glass of champagne and relax.
Re: Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2019
JoannaSedley:
The crux of the matter!!. What is there if she cleaned up her mess. ?
What then will happen at 9 months, she will expect them to wait on her? Compound ingrate.
Will she hate her mum for doing same? This fictional wife just pissed me the hell off this evening.

She didn't piss me off, the other ladies trying to indulge her did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? / Lady Narrates How Her Husband Raped Her Just Hours After Giving Birth (Pix) / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.