Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (59728 Views)

Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Arrested At Herbalist's Home In Bayelsa After Killing A Rival (Graphic) / 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
oloriLFC:
You wan poison people wey dey use the river?
Not at all. It's for sacrifice.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
shegra58:
grin grin
Lmfao!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by trevorhorace(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Beedude:
Dem suppose flog his corpse ni
Them suppose murder am
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't feel pity for any fool who commits suicide because of a man/woman.

I don't know how some people will decide to take their own precious life because they got jilted by one good for nothing m0ron.

There are so many ways to subdue the evil spirit called depression and suicide is not one of them.

Pendo, you died a fool and may the Host of hell torment you every seconds over there.

The coward prick still dey alive. grin

May Heaven's bless that Chineye Okoroabia with the last comment. grin

Call me evil or any of the unprintable names your brain can come up with, I don talk my mind.
You can't blame other people when someone has decided to end his own life Jason
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by LawyerLomo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I don't know how some people will decide to take their own precious life because they got jilted by one good for nothing m0ron.

There are so many ways to subdue the evil spirit called depression and suicide is not one of them.

Pendo, you died a fool and may the Host of hell torment you every seconds over there.

Call me evil or any of the unprintable names your brain can come up with, I don talk my mind.

The name for such erection is called "angel lust."
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by majamajic(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
The guy don die but his manhood still live on abi na my eyes dey deceive me ? The prik still stand oo

the force from the rope
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
You can blame other people when someone has decided to end his own life Jason
Can or Can't?

I never blamed anyone for his exit from this sweet world.

Anyone who thinks about ending his own life is a great fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
LawyerLomo:

The name for such erection is called "angel lust."
Lol, what a way to Lust into the great beyond. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
He was a fool that was why he killed himself, if you know the value of life and the opportunities exposed to him, he wouldn't have killed himself over a mere woman. But his foolishness took over him. as harsh as this sound but that's just the honest truth, I can't say rest in peace because we both know it's not applicable, dead is dead, it's his family my heart goes out to.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Esomchi800(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
If any girl break up with u
My guy hustle hard and harder make sure you make it
Then ball in her face
Buh me I don't love sha I prefer pay ur price Bleep u den u go ur papa house abeg
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Can or Can't?

I never blamed anyone for his exit from this sweet world.

Anyone who thinks about ending his own life is a great fool.
Na "Can't" jare ...better pikin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Notatribalist(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:

depression is bad don't joke with a depressed soul.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by imitateMe(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
People no wise oo. How can he be dead and his hand is suspended on his neck
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Brightest04(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
I wonder what his action entailed to,because that will not stop the girl in question from befriending other guys or even getting marrying.
I can't just see what will make a man or woman take his or her life because of disappointment in relationship.
There are so many women around and so many men around,and i think those who take this kind of action to end it all have no sense.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
Na "Can't" jare ...better pikin grin
Lol, I guess your "stylish question" have been answered. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by imitateMe(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Look at his hand on his neck? You really were fooled.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by asawanathegreat(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Devil receive your son without judgement
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Pholadime(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stupid asshole.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Heineken(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
kinzation:
lol it's for people to make ads with target market
OK bro. That's very nice.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by fredoooooo: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Abeg make dem allow that girl piss on top of his grave ... nonsense angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2 no try that nonsense with me o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kinzation(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Heineken:
OK bro. That's very nice.
yeah bruv..
make i advertise myself here bro

I need a job
but am currently serving in Imo state will be done in five months time
just wan register myself
I known this is a faceless forum
but help a brother
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by fortune1968: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
the rate of suicide is becoming too much .he is dead n his dick still alive
yea .like ojukwu manhood . According to mama Patience .
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by D1zion: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is any woman worth it for any man to kill himself. No matter what,even if she's your soul provider!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by adontcare(f): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Britishcoins:
Minus ➖ 1, and girls are still plenty.

I am too handsome to die for any girl....
God forbid....

Oya touch ur chest and say this prayer "I shall not die......., any woman Shall not kill me, no nyash can kill me, by fire by fire, any woman that will kill me Holy Ghost fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prayer.........
u handsome?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Heineken(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
kinzation:
yeah bruv..
make i advertise myself here bro

I need a job
but am currently serving in Imo state will be done in five months time
just wan register myself
I known this is a faceless forum
but help a brother
lol I need the help pass you bro. I served 2014 till now no job. It's crazy. If not for my mum ehn, I dey always think of this post too.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kinzation(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Heineken:
lol I need the help pass you bro. I served 2014 till now no job. It's crazy. If not for my mum ehn, I dey always think of this post too.
wow..5 whole years
tiz well bro..
God go do am

the thoughts has always been crossing my mind every month as the service is drawing closer to an end
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by tosinosam(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
No disrespect to girls but none of them is worth dying for...we only heard about romeo and Juliet i no see am..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by tosinosam(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
tosinosam:
No disrespect to girls but none of them is worth dying for...we only heard about romeo and Juliet we no take eye see am..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
na waoh d bross is dead but iyam seeing his manhood sti living on.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by KIDfurniture(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
wow I m very proud of this young man.... He did what needed to be done.. This is a minus for the nation.. More of this until few ones like us remain . We can fix Nigeria and get ride of the weak ones..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.