Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (59763 Views)

Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Arrested At Herbalist's Home In Bayelsa After Killing A Rival (Graphic) / 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by micflo28(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
This guy was murdered. He struggled with his hangman. With his hands on the noose
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by TechCapon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=hahn post=77768081][/quote]very true
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin are you sure dix one die so? Because the way how he take use hand old rope wai dey his neck dey make me daubt his death, but if truly he die thank God another fool just left the Earth for us.

Wait how am I going to kill myself because of woman? I will be the first to tear before she breakup.

Taloniranu?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Britishcoins(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
adontcare:
u handsome?

My dear, over handsome dey disturb me, what about you. Are you ugly?

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Heineken(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
kinzation:
wow..5 whole years
tiz well bro..
God go do am

the thoughts has always been crossing my mind every month as the service is drawing closer to an end
may God help us man.. The country is very bad. Our leaders are the problem. All the know is to amass public funds. Ogadinma sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good riddance.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Residents of Twon-Brass community in Bayelsa State, were left shocked after one of their own identified as Pendo reportedly committed suicide. It was gathered that the 27-year-old deceased allegedly killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

The young man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree on Monday because his girlfriend dumped him, according to a revelation made by his brother.

The brother said that the deceased had suffered depression following the break-up, adding that no one knew when sneaked out to commit suicide.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/bayelsa-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend.html
He died, but his double barrel was still fully loaded.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
tohyorsih2 no try that nonsense with me o

Weyrey tutu. Orie ti gbale
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kinzation(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Heineken:
may God help us man.. The country is very bad. Our leaders are the problem. All the know is to amass public funds. Ogadinma sha
yeah bro
govt Mata tire me my brother
just komot eye

God go send us helper
na make person hold on to God oh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Geesaintagape: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
1-1.
Last week a girl ,this week a boy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Weyrey tutu. Orie ti gbale
you can't escape me, me and you must sweat it it,you must speak in tongues for me
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kinzation(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Heineken:
bros biko
just leave that govt mata
make God Send us our own helper
let's just strive
God go do am
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:
He died a fool and should be brought back to life and killed again
back to life ke. Abi setan go kill am again for hell fire nonsense. He could have just donated his head to ritualist people.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by hahn(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hier:
hahn, Missed you, how are you bro

On a lowkey. Hiding my head.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by dollytino4real(f): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
see mumu o! b.y girls wen be 10 for #1, even Dickson give dem license to fork because free maternity dey 4 dem
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Habeyy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
When I see suicide I wonder if no one around the person noticed their depression and tried to talk them out of it. But unfortunately we are all occupied by our online activities that we don't notice what the people around us are going through.
nice and mature comment
If someone attempts suicide in developed clan,once caught ,he will be place under suicide watch ,he will be counsel till he regains sanity but in our land
If you try the first time and you are rescued ,u are abused ,mocked ,various inhumane act etc and that's all ...The second time issagoal
Those online tout and never know well casting blame and enjoying shaming game are the core cause and should be brought to account for those killed by depression in silence
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by frankoben(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Doesn't look real, he's not hanging from the tree....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by perlemo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why killing yasef for that stinking hole of a thing ? Mongol !
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by frozen70(f): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
We should not allow our emotions to detect for us

Take control of it and you will come out stronger
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Habeyy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
PartnerusIsBack:

I am not justifying his action but I understand the feeling. Mostly when you give your all to a particular lady and then spontaneously she says it's over. I have been there and know how it feels but suicide isn't the answer. Learn to love yourself and only you. That's my constant mantra now in life. Time truly heals all wound. By God's grace I am a better being now. Guys please forget this evil creatures called women and focus on bettering your life in all shades and then see them frolicking to be with you.
Bros thanx for your comment
This sums up my current state bro
It isn't easy and bottling it up is never the answer
Life doesn't goes along as you plan it
People should just stop the blame game

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Maykanu: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Welcome to HELL FIRE
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Jidebabs88(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Personally I doubt if that rope is strong enough to commit suicide OP. And, seeing his manhood still standing.........this MIGHT be an act up picture with a false STORY to back it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Auxigen(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
You did not make yourself,
You cannot unmake yourself..
You don't die,
You only change form..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by captaindaylay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
When I see suicide I wonder if no one around the person noticed their depression and tried to talk them out of it. But unfortunately we are all occupied by our online activities that we don't notice what the people around us are going through.

This is by way the most sensible comment I've read so far. No one wakes up and decides to end it all just like that. It's a gradual process. The people around them apparently didn't pay attention.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by anambraamaka: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nawa
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kado(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Alrite I How is
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by blacq2009(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
The world is rid of one more idiot. He's good riddance to bad rubbish. See how gargantuan your preek is. Ladies would have queued to have a taste of it, I can bet on that. Yet, you opted for cowardice over hanging on. Good days lasts 7 days, bad days lasts 7 days also. No condition is permanent.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by hpymoment(f): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Most of this are framed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by echodrum(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't feel pity for any fool who commits suicide because of a man/woman.

I don't know how some people will decide to take their own precious life because they got jilted by one good for nothing m0ron.

There are so many ways to subdue the evil spirit called depression and suicide is not one of them.

Pendo, you died a fool and may the Host of hell torment you every seconds over there.

The coward prick still dey alive. grin

May Heaven's bless that Chineye Okoroabia with the last comment. grin

Call me evil or any of the unprintable names your brain can come up with, I don talk my mind.
You are ignorant of the topic you are writing about. You do not understand anything about depression. Irrespective of the course, the truth is that it can kill. Depression is a mental problem. Is like you calling a mad person a fool for whatever action.
Do some research and be knowledged.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by poksmahn(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
greggng:
How come him prick the rise ...does the rope affect the function of the prick? Someone that has experience should answer me
It's called a death erection, angel lust or terminal erection. It's actually a common occurrence when a guy dies violently.. Like hanging or a gun shot to the head. It's caused by pressure to the cerebellum in the brain.

In women, the labia becomes engorged and blood might flow out of the vagina. A fairly common sight amongst executioners in prisons.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by papyskinsy: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2019
most ppl scolding de dude don't even have girlfriend... rip to de dude
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by akigbemaru: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Residents of Twon-Brass community in Bayelsa State, were left shocked after one of their own identified as Pendo reportedly committed suicide. It was gathered that the 27-year-old deceased allegedly killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

The young man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree on Monday because his girlfriend dumped him, according to a revelation made by his brother.

The brother said that the deceased had suffered depression following the break-up, adding that no one knew when sneaked out to commit suicide.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/bayelsa-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.