Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth (6378 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Estringx(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
MASTURBATION WILL NOT LET YOU TASTE WEALTH, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by geedee4real(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
lalastica
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by neonly: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
So fornication and adultery

20 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by neonly: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
So fornication and adultery will

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Bluezy13(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
I don't care about this topic...

But you see the meme directly above me...?? brings back childhood memories.

3 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Shugavee(f): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
neonly:
So fornication and adultery
lol, I Dey tell you
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by MasonKendall(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
geedee4real:
lalastica
Who is lalastica? Abi na Lalasticlala twin?
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
OP lacks sense..

3 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by millionboi2: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Estringx:
mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by MichaelRJ(m): 1:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Estringx:
. This is so true! I agree with him! I lost a lot of money due to masturbation, I have been trying so hard to stop this shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Estringx(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
OP lacks sense..

I am going to wait for you to buy any latest Benz because it's impossible. Whenever you masturbation, you are trading you fortune in the spiritual realm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Aieboocaar(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Estringx:

I am going to wait for you to buy any latest Benz because it's impossible. Whenever you masturbation, you are trading you fortune in the spiritual realm...

But when you stick your preek inside the gully erosion site inbetween your girlfriends thighs riches will locate you baa??

Hypocritical lot.... WHATS BAD IS BAD

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Bluezy13(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2019
MichaelRJ:
. This is so true! I agree with him! I lost a lot of money due to masturbation, I have been trying so hard to stop this shit

It is a lie.

1 Like

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2019
neonly:
So fornication and adultery will
Estringx, why are you avoiding this question?

2 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by neonly: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Meaning
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
neonly:

Meaning

Estringx is OP. He's against masturbation but not against fornication.

1 Like

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by presented007(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Estringx:

And fornication
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by JoyIsSweet: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is absolute true. Belief it or not that just the way it is.
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by neonly: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Estringx is OP. He's against masturbation but not against fornication.

Nice one he just an hypocrite
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Preshy561(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Masturbators are vexing already.
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Henry22(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
To some extent I agree with the OP
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Telvin7(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Masturbators are vexing already.

and the squirters are smiling

4 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Estringx(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I'm not... I didn't start the topic to go against fornication and adultery, I wanted a focus and it's masturbation. Buff!

You just need to stop because what I'm saying is more than real!!! Keep doing it and your future will be watered down.
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by anthonyuncle(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
partially true
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Herdsmen: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Op how do you mean...

You just said something without evidence..or proof and you want people to just believe you..

Alot of successful people masturbate...and still doing that...

Even becoming more successful..

If you lay a claim..state the basis of your claim and don't just spew rubbish..

Are you god of Fortune?

Be more reasonable..

1 Like

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Estringx(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Herdsmen:
Op how do you mean...

You just said something without evidence..or proof and you want people to just believe you..

Alot of successful people masturbate...and still doing that...

Even becoming more successful..

If you lay a claim..state the basis of your claim and don't just spew rubbish..

Are you god of Fortune?

Be more reasonable..
If you want to be successful in a legitimate way stop it... Otherwise continue and you should have it in mind that you will have to go diabolical or get your hands dirty.
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Herdsmen: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Estringx:

If you want to be successful in a legitimate way stop it... Otherwise continue and you should have it in mind that you will have to go diabolical or get your hands dirty.

I'm a successful man... By his grace of God...

All am saying ..don't come here to state nonsense when you don't have proof of anything...
I can categorically tell you in a plain English...you don't know what you're saying..but in spirit realm and physical.

If you have spiritual problem..don't blame it on masturbation...blame yourself for getting hooked spiritually...
Your destiny has been engaged.

Fornication and adultery is far more dangerous ..because dia is an exchange ..

Don't preach what you know nothing about...and don't generalize with your experience..

Thanks..

And if you have proof to your claim....state it ..
Don't repeat same nonsense on my mention.

4 Likes

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by wonlasewonimi: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
MichaelRJ:

Who has been collecting the money from you... Ghosts?
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Estringx(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
A word is enough for the wise... For crying out loud there's no gain. You lose your wit, becomes more stupid, forget things easily, your health deteriorates and lastly you lose your fortune..... What left? Empty vessel!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by LarryBee1k: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by Happyfela(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
people stupid as Bleep
Re: If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth by qwertyboss(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
for sure you will have spiritual but I rather psychological problem difficult to cure if you are masturbating this is FACT.

May God save us for indeed masturbation is evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? / World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.