Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,280 members, 7,943,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

2 Tips On Making Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Tips On Making Money Online (669 Views)

Google Offers 2 Tips For Improving Web Content / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / Free E-book On Making $300 Weekly With Traffic Niche On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Tips On Making Money Online by Deniafe: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello there! If you are reading this, then it’s legit, you really want to make money online, and you want to know how to go about it. And that’s why I am right here, to show you the way, hold your hands while you carry your first steps, give you tips on making money online.

There are several ways to make money online, but for the sake of you, so as not to confuse you so much, and help you come to a quick decision, I am going to divide all those ways, and make them 2 tips on making money online. I am going to try to make the 2 tips cover most of the ways to make money online and what you require to make that possible.
I know I said 2 tips, but then I want you to choose wisely and do the best thing for you, and because of that, I want you to know that: “To make any major financial breakthroughs in the online world, you need to have a website/blog. That is the foundation of any online empire you see today”. To know about how to create your website, go here. To create your own website automatically, with your hosting taken care of, and to start building your online empire, join the train of like-minded people on Wealthy Affiliate.

So here we go…
1. The Short-Term Methods
The short term method is a quick one, it does not involve much stress. They are easy peasy jobs anyone can do to earn some quick dough. Jobs like

Online Surveys
Review websites and apps
Proof read documents
Sell Photos
Work as a mock juror
Virtual Assistant
Gigs on Fiverr

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host. / Script Issue / Verified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.