Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (24323 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well spoken. I hope they will hear and learn
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Theboss100(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

If I read all dat shiit make my ears go deaf
A Member Of RGGN Spotted. The Type Of Reggina Daniel. Spot On

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by cr7lomo: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!

The fools are the ones on speed dial..the wise can't sub to that...so which do u belong to??

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

FvckTards!!!

Chei somebody is butthurt cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by virgintoto(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by cr7lomo: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

They hv been posting about yahoo since ...no one talked about shaming guys...cos guys will never pretend...they talk about run girls and boom!!!! U play the gender card

20 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by PrinzCarter(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
hmmm dey r coming for u

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by tochyano2: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

Slay mama spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Auxtin85(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rosay15:
Preach

vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

GTFO:

FvckTards!!!

You all won’t like this cos you are all guiltily as charged

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by emerged01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Women always play victim! God help us. How come some ladies don't see sense in this but choose to be more stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

Hate against hoes

Sluts

Whores

Not women, please don't generalize

[img]https://media1./images/31e15198f03284aa1dae7e4aa177bfa2/tenor.gif?itemid=10179734[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hello nairaland Please help a nairalander God bless you more than you expected to be bless, please and please anyone interested in helping me with any amount just to save my situation please am sorry to narrate it .. long story ...here is my account number..I would have explain but if you care to know just dm me ...I will explain..
First Bank:3070767277...
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

My dear repent now that u still have time, hiv is real and knows no friend if u feel this write up is offensive to u then u need to check ur lifestyle. There is no hate no belittling of women in that write up so wat is it exactly that got u rattled? If u are a runs gurl just know that ur days a numbered buh u still have time to change...

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Praisesongz: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Don't quote me.
then don’t quote any thread
Read and fvck off simple

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

They hv been posting about yahoo since ...no one talked about shaming guys...cos guys will never pretend...they talk about run girls and boom!!!! U play the gender card

Don't mind the pained cheap farm tool...thst one too want to hide under bn a feminist dat she doesn't understand the ideology just to justify her pro$titution lifestyle

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by GraGra247(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just check the front page of this thread and see how runs girls hate and oppose truth. Not a single girl liked it cos it exposes them to the core.

One even claimed nairaland likes to showcase any article that targets women. What a blatant lie.

For one nairaland has targeted men and yahoo boys and Nigerian men in diaspora damaging Nigerian image by drug dealings, cult etc.

This one time runs girls are exposed, they begin to complain.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by umuna(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
laugh won killy me oooh. tongue
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by OLUWABIG(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:

FvckTards!!!

looking for sense in what you just wrote

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by poweredcom(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by henryhemon(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by henryhemon(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

How does this belittle women?or promote hate against women?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ernieboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

runsg...l how market?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by sean079: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Beauty, Surgery (boobs & but job)and Private part

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ernieboy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
so speaking against modernised prostitution is speaking against women?

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Sermwell(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
Runz girl I see you!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ernieboy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
pafra:
It's so unfortunate that about 90 percent of ladies do this things (runs) the working class are not exonerated. Even those you think are innocent.
even some so called decent married women, you would be shocked how pervasive this coded form of prostitution is.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by MarianaTrench: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
positivelord:
I hope this man is not referring to Toke Makin..

grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by vickydevoka(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
coolfredo:
u cant play n win for ur self?
U re wise broda. Too much sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ayotomilola(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
cheesy
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

one of them spotted

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by vickydevoka(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
pafra:
It's so unfortunate that about 90 percent of ladies do this things (runs) the working class are not exonerated. Even those you think are innocent.
It's de society de find demselves in. Make up, Brazilian hair n expensive clothes, all of dis make 90% of gals fuckable in as much u av money. No gal is innocent by mere seeing o. Na God de save man

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Aboguede(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sincerely, the way u guys attack girls is just mad

This girls are ur sisters oh and even ur mother tells them to do what their mates are doing

And most of u guys take money from them

Pls, easy becus every body is guilty starting with u

prince3009:

If you don't like the forum, then deactivate your account and buzz off!

Someone is giving you advice and you are teeming it hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.