Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,518 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (24325 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aboguede:
Sincerely, the way u guys attack girls is just mad

This girls are ur sisters oh and even ur mother tells them to do what their mates are doing

And most of u guys take money from them

Pls, easy becus every body is guilty starting with u

No one is attacking anyone! All these misandrists who plenty here for nairaland don't like taking critisms when it comes to their warped lifestyle.

Was it me who wrote the open letter? The guy who did pinpointed salient points and simply because it graced NL and FrontPage, one man-hater decides to whine about and then call me a gay.got.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by MVLOX(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

shut ur mouth there...

A self made woman is a woman who uses her brains, degree, personality, vocational skills to make money. Not through sex

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Kaslino(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
positivelord:
I hope this man is not referring to Toke Makin..

That is the only person I had in mind when reading the write up.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by topstone4: 12:49am On Apr 26, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!

How do you know? Or are you one of the girls he calls when he is hot? Runs girls have a way of exposing themselves

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by topstone4: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2019
JamaicanLove:
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

I hope you know that feminism makes you sound stupid? Or don't you know?
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Lolz.. THE girls done dey vex all over this thread grin
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

They hv been posting about yahoo since ...no one talked about shaming guys...cos guys will never pretend...they talk about run girls and boom!!!! U play the gender card

That's what shallow people do, living in denial & looking for who or what to put the blame on.. Sadly a lot of Nl girls are
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Atolu01: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Aboguede:
Sincerely, the way u guys attack girls is just mad

This girls are ur sisters oh and even ur mother tells them to do what their mates are doing

And most of u guys take money from them

Pls, easy becus every body is guilty starting with u

Word.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Rozaytee: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!
runz girl spotted grin
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by crafteck(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

If I read all dat shiit make my ears go deaf

Motivator sighted
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by jojothaiv(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
A lot of motivational speakers already on this thread..
See how they hijack am con dey dish out motivational tips upandan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Beautiful Photos Of The Ikeji Sisters / Funke Kuti Celebrates Son Made's 20th Birthday With Cute Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.