Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands (59590 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
wizzzmike:

you write lots of bull crap and I write just a line of sentence you don't understand. I'm not going deep you're already lost. get some books dumbass don't wanna go deeper
you need to learn how to punctuate your sentences before you can tell anyone to get an education.

As it is , you're the textbook example of interrupted education!
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by jaycent(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:
Your stupidity comes in spades.

Nairaland generates more traffic than Ghana's economy if you know how to do the math.

And Lagos is richer, more influential than Ghana. Your President should be received by one of the governors in Nigeria anytime he pays an official visit.

No? why the fuxk do you think your president was meeting with an ordinary head of parastatal in Nigeria to plead for you 26 million lazy idiots?
Only Lagos and Onitsha is more recognize than shitthol Ghana. Not to talk of Nigeria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 9:02am On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
Only Lagos and Onitsha is more recognize than shitthol Ghana. Not to talk of Nigeria grin grin
I have never seen any Ghanaian on Nairaland who doesn't have a false sense of national relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Nanatrendy(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

She didn’t make a good career, the position was given to her by the president her cousin and former law firm partner.
She replaced an individual who was far more experienced than her. But that person was not related to the president. She is actually not qualified for the post.
madam she the same person who led the delegation to icc to settle a landmark case with ivory coast over ghana's oil which we won, that makes her one of the good attorney generals we've had. The law firm she worked in is one of the top law firms in Ghana so obviously if she wasn't that good she wouldn't have been there. Personal life of someone does not limit them from being excellent in their profession ok, and am sure if it was a man it would have been acceptable by society.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Nanatrendy(f): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
matify83:
Slay judge.

This one can never smell that office in Nigeria because she is bereft of character.
so that's why you have a president who has got no certificate, well ghanaians prefer qualifications to anything else her past is her past
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2019
Nanatrendy:
madam she the same person who led the delegation to icc to settle a landmark case with ivory coast over ghana's oil which we won, that makes her one of the good attorney generals we've had. The law firm she worked in is one of the top law firms in Ghana so obviously if she wasn't that good she wouldn't have been there.
That does mean she was the sole person who was responsible for making a case. If she went there alone then you can argue the case
Secondly senior partners in law firms rely on juniors to do their research for them.

Personal life of someone does not limit them from being excellent in their profession ok, and am sure if it was a man it would have been acceptable by society. - whom you are related to does make a difference regardless of sex
Just putting it out there.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 5:05pm On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:
if your life depends on a clap back, you'll be dead over and over again.

The brothel on my street are lined with blek Ghanian girls who do anal for a cold bottle of coke. And I heard your mother had to do an anal-Bleep to offset your daddy's inability to come up with her bride price.
grin grin grin grin

Its Good we all know where the global prostitutes come from....
this way, you can fool anyone
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 5:07pm On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:

Loolz! I guess your ass is still sore and hurting from the vaseline-less rape grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

gay boy

pray they dont catch you
your own fellow Nigerians will stone you to death grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 5:10pm On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:
you mean vassal state! Bloody illiterate with 5 minutes Google education.

May your personal economy and household be like Ghana's national life:

Indebted and dependent on Nigeria for gas for its local economy and electricity

Needs IMF loan and foreign aid to run its budget and has a laughable GDP of #50 billion.

If Ghana is a man, she's will be due for suicide.

You will always be an unofficial extension of Nigeria.

That's your destiny.
the economy of Ghana is better than that of Nigeria

Your president is busy borrowing to pay salaries of workers
what a useless country

You will remain in our shadows forever
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 7:38pm On May 01, 2019
Just30:
the economy of Ghana is better than that of Nigeria

Your president is busy borrowing to pay salaries of workers
what a useless country

You will remain in our shadows forever
grin grin grin grin
Ghana is not even in Africa's top 10 economy. Nigeria is number 1.

I don't know if you're just a product of inferior semen or of inferior nutrition during infancy or both .

But you need help.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 7:40pm On May 01, 2019
Just30:

gay boy

pray they dont catch you
your own fellow Nigerians will stone you to death grin grin grin grin grin
Not when the victim a Ghanaian being digitally sodomized without vaseline grin

1 Like

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 7:42pm On May 01, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Its Good we all know where the global prostitutes come from....
this way, you can fool anyone
Any country with a 50 billion dollar economy will have prostitute naturally. Just like the way your mother confused your identity by shagging a Nigerian without going beyond 1st name bases.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 11:22pm On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:

I don't know if you're just a product of inferior semen or of inferior nutrition during infancy or both .

But you need help.
you lack knowledge

your economy is in distress

you are borrowing to pay salaries already
Loan Servicing takes away 70% of your revenue.

dont compare your mess
Having a large GDP does not bring you anywhere close to SA
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 11:40pm On May 01, 2019
Ikillfools:
Any country with a 50 billion dollar economy will have prostitute naturally. Just like the way your mother confused your identity by shagging a Nigerian without going beyond 1st name bases.
Just ask Italy where all their prostitute come from grin grin grin

it is natural for you to have prostitute every where because your population is entirely poor

150 million extremely poor people grin grin grin
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by jaycent(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:
I have never seen any Ghanaian on Nairaland who doesn't have a false sense of national relevance.
I don't really know what's wrong with those people cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by jaycent(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:

But you need help.
Top 10 oo grin with their 28 population and the huge recourses they're still struggling with $50billion economy grin Ghana is coursed I swear grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 9:43am On May 02, 2019
Just30:
Just ask Italy where all their prostitute come from grin grin grin

it is natural for you to have prostitute every where because your population is entirely poor

150 million extremely poor people grin grin grin
we need facts not the dementia in your head.

There are more poor people in India than there are in Pakistan but India is amongst the world's top 15 biggest economies and Pakistan is not on the global economic map.

There are more poor people in China than there are people in Ghana but Ghana is not even up to a municipal council in China as far as development, growth and economy is concern.

The middle class in Nigeria is more than twice Ghana's entire population and you can't even begin to understand what that means in FDI, glabal power play and economic projection.

Please you're dealing with a citizen whose country (Nigeria) produce 76% of the economy in the entire West African sub region and we're not entirely half the population.

Finally, I hope you realise there are no single billionaire in Ghana ?

Poverty-enveloped idiots.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 10:01am On May 02, 2019
Just30:
you lack knowledge

your economy is in distress

you are borrowing to pay salaries already
Loan Servicing takes away 70% of your revenue.

dont compare your mess
Having a large GDP does not bring you anywhere close to SA

At least you're honest enough to not compare us with a mapless nationa called Ghana.

South Africa has been Africa's biggest economy since over 300 years. When the itinerant Dutch made it Europe's home away from home.

Nigeria took that position and dethroned South Africa in April 2014. We're just barely 5 years into the game and are making progress. We're Africa's 3rd most technological country and still the only sub Saharan Africa to launch its own satellite to the orbit.

Our economy grows presently at 2.1% in a GDP that's over 500 billion dollars.

Ghana grows at 4% in a GDP that's a laughable $50 billion.

Now do the maths; 2% of 500 billion and 4% of 50 billion which is performing better?

Mother nature never intend for you to be smart.

But you can keep trying until you overheat your weak braincells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 10:46am On May 02, 2019
jaycent:
Top 10 oo grin with their 28 population and the huge recourses they're still struggling with $50billion economy grin Ghana is coursed I swear grin grin grin
lolz why do you think Ghana doesn't have a recognisable African brand or a multinational company?

These people have the brains of a power of a pregnant housefly.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 1:24pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:

At least you're honest enough to not compare us with a mapless nationa called Ghana.

South Africa has been Africa's biggest economy since over 300 years. When the itinerant Dutch made it Europe's home away from home.

Nigeria took that position and dethroned South Africa in April 2014. We're just barely 5 years into the game and are making progress. We're Africa's 3rd most technological country and still the only sub Saharan Africa to launch its own satellite to the orbit.

Our economy grows presently at 2.1% in a GDP that's over 500 billion dollars.

Ghana grows at 4% in a GDP that's a laughable $50 billion.

Now do the maths; 2% of 500 billion and 4% of 50 billion which is performing better?

Mother nature never intend for you to be smart.

But you can keep trying until you overheat your weak braincells.
oh Lord grin grin grin grin grin

did you just say 2.1% is equavalent to 500billion ?
which school did you attend ? grin grin

first of all, the size of Nigeria's economy is 390 billion dollars whiles it population is 201 million
Nigeria GDP growth is barely 2.1% do the calculation and add up.

Ghana GDP is 68 billion and it's population is 29.4 million
GDP growth this year is projected at 8.7%
do the math and add.

hit me back with facts.

next time you want to compare your poor country, do it with Liberia.
a country you'll barely do well against.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 1:27pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:
we need facts not the dementia in your head.

There are more poor people in India than there are in Pakistan but India is amongst the world's top 15 biggest economies and Pakistan is not on the global economic map.

There are more poor people in China than there are people in Ghana but Ghana is not even up to a municipal council in China as far as development, growth and economy is concern.

The middle class in Nigeria is more than twice Ghana's entire population and you can't even begin to understand what that means in FDI, glabal power play and economic projection.

Please you're dealing with a citizen whose country (Nigeria) produce 76% of the economy in the entire West African sub region and we're not entirely half the population.

Finally, I hope you realise there are no single billionaire in Ghana ?

Poverty-enveloped idiots.
you are arguing over dumb stuff

what's the ratio of poor people to well to do people and to the overall population of China?

your country even have more poor people than India and China combine grin grin grin

the rest of west Africa does not have 201m people to feed
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
you are arguing over dumb stuff

what's the ratio of poor people to well to do people and to the overall population of China?

your country even have more poor people than India and China combine grin grin grin

the rest of west Africa does not have 201m people to feed
You're supposed to be in pigsty scrubbing poop!

You still don't understand the simple ratio of population distribution, GDP, GDP per capita and GDP nomina.

If you don't understand this simple economic indices is it any suprise your country doesn't have a single billionaire?

I hope you're the only fool in the family!
One fool of your density is enough for one househol!
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 1:52pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:
You're supposed to be in pigsty scrubbing poop!

You still don't understand the simple ratio of population distribution, GDP, GDP per capita and GDP nomina.

If you don't understand this simple economic indices is it any suprise your country doesn't have a single billionaire?

I hope you're the only fool in the family!
One fool of your density is enough for one househol!
your are just dumb and knows nothing about economics

i wont be happy having more billionaires in my country cause its only a sign of an inequal society and they turn not to pay tax.

unfortunately, Ghana has 6-10 billionaires
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
oh Lord grin grin grin grin grin

did you just say 2.1% is equavalent to 500billion ?
which school did you attend ? grin grin
Your parents owe humanity an apology projecting their DNA on the rest of us.
Please, you said our economy is dead and I said it's growing by 2.1%.

Ghana's laughable economy is growing by 4%. So son of a peasant, if a country of 500 billion dollars is growing by 2.1%, it's still outperforming a country of 50 billion growing by 4%.

Your father should be shot in the testicles to stop his continuing production of inferior humans.

Your GDP 50 billion and is growing by 4%

Nigeria's GDP is 500 billion and growing by 2.1%

Now, Omo illiterate son of a prostitute, what's 2.1 percent of 500 billion and 4% of 50 billion.

If you can solve the maths you will solve the conundrum of your pathetic existence.
Just30:

[s]first of all, the size of Nigeria's economy is 390 billion dollars whiles it population is 201 million
Nigeria GDP growth is barely 2.1% do the calculation and add up.

Ghana GDP is 68 billion and it's population is 29.4 million
GDP growth this year is projected at 8.7%
do the math and add.

hit me back with facts.

next time you want to compare your poor country, do it with Liberia.
a country you'll barely do well against.[/s]
Ghana's GDP is a laughable 50 billion. Even war-raveged Sudan is ahead of you.

Here's Africa's top 10. Look for your country there and if you can't find it, you're the biggest fool and idiot on the planet.

Once again , Lagos alone is in top 6 biggest economy in Africa and Ghana is not there.

Your President is in Abuja and other global headquarters begging for funds and loans, anf it's blek ugly citizens are behaving like demonpossessed children beating their dry chest over nothing

Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
your are just dumb and knows nothing about economics

i wont be happy having more billionaires in my country cause its only a sign of an inequal society and they turn not to pay tax.

unfortunately, Ghana has 6-10 billionaires
So US and China , South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt having majority of the billionaires in Africa are not way better than dumpyard Ghana?

What a waste of blood and tissue!

Show me a Ghanaian billionaire in dollars, you an of a dick hunting hoe
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 4:48pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:
So US and China , South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt having majority of the billionaires in Africa are not way better than dumpyard Ghana?

you're a waste of my time

i dont argue on stuffs that are not important
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:

Charles Ampofo
Sam Jonah
Ernesto Taricone
Ibrahim mohammed
Nabil Mokarzel
just to name a few
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 4:57pm On May 02, 2019
Ikillfools:
Your parents owe humanity an apology projecting their DNA on the rest of us.
Please, you said our economy is dead and I said it's growing by 2.1%.

Ghana's laughable economy is growing by 4%. So son of a peasant, if a country of 500 billion dollars is growing by 2.1%, it's still outperforming a country of 50 billion growing by 4%.

Your father should be shot in the testicles to stop his continuing production of inferior humans.

Your GDP 50 billion and is growing by 4%

Nigeria's GDP is 500 billion and growing by 2.1%

Now, Omo illiterate son of a prostitute, what's 2.1 percent of 500 billion and 4% of 50 billion.

If you can solve the maths you will solve the conundrum of your pathetic existence.

Ghana's GDP is a laughable 50 billion. Even war-raveged Sudan is ahead of you.

Here's Africa's top 10. Look for your country there and if you can't find it, you're the biggest fool and idiot on the planet.

Once again , Lagos alone is in top 6 biggest economy in Africa and Ghana is not there.

Your President is in Abuja and other global headquarters begging for funds and loans, anf it's blek ugly citizens are behaving like demonpossessed children beating their dry chest over nothing
youre too dumb and stupid

An illiterate at best

Go and look for your 2019 GDP from the IMF and WORLD BANK grin grin grin grin grin and learnt some sense

your economy is in distress whiles you borrw to pay salaries

child from the world of hungryy prostitutes
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 5:00pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
youre too dumb and stupid

An illiterate at best

Go and look for your 2019 GDP from the IMF and WORLD BANK grin grin grin grin grin and learnt some sense

your economy is in distress whiles you borrw to pay salaries

child from the world of hungryy prostitutes
2019 GDP when we're still at the 1st quarter of 2019?

What kind of lying, manipulative, brain-damaged, demonic simpleton am I dealing with here.

Your economy is is 69 billion? Then why the fucck are you not in Africa's top 10 economies when Sudan with 53 billion is there.
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 5:02pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
Charles Ampofo
Sam Jonah
Ernesto Taricone
Ibrahim mohammed
Nabil Mokarzel
just to name a few
in dollars buffoon and give us Africa's billionaire list with these names on them
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Ikillfools: 5:04pm On May 02, 2019
Just30:
you're a waste of my time

i dont argue on stuffs that are not important
funny how a dumb, ignorant idiot is feeling emboldened in his sea of confusion.

You need help
Re: Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands by Just30: 5:27pm On May 02, 2019
[s]
Ikillfools:
funny how a dump, ignorant idiot is feeling emboldened in his sea of confusion.

You need help
[/s] THRASH

now you're ranting like a kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Making A Family :::: Its For U

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.