Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S (55748 Views)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Soon she'll start wearing hats to conceal her bald head.

*spits angry
grin grin grin onye ara nairaland
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by ukaface(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry
this your kinda Lucifer sef still dey learn o.
Lucifer wey me I know, go laugh evil laugh after saying something stiPud and derogatory .
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by holuwajobar(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry

No picture today?
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by kraayfeesh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
mykelswa:
Tubaba will just be investing in his children. The only celebrity were no dey show him materials except him family

not only him, I've never seen Olamide flaunt cars or house too...

happy birthday to the teenager.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by IuKhalil: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
What a suprise
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Peters1234: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
The blood strong die
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by akdjr(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
It is good to born early wether out of wedlock or not. Imagine his mate in the industry who are yet to marry not to talk of having baby mama.... Wizkid and Davido will be happy after this drama.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by clementbiola(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Raydos:
In My next life, if I happen to be born in Nigeria once again, after passing through all these rubbish, I swear Nah me go single handedly killed my father for giving birth to me without my permission

Lol. U be mad person
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by lepasharon(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:
I wish he could raise them under one roof.

Part-time fatherhood is not it.

These guys caused it. When they keep breeding with different women and creating single mothers upandan undecided

Creating broken families upandan undecided
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
lepasharon:

These guys caused it. When they keep breeding with different women and creating single mothers upandan undecided

Creating broken families upandan undecided

It is not only the men that are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Cloud007: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chaii.... where im papa dey run go shocked

Doppelganger!!
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Kyrx(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
shocked

This one na Tuface vomit oh.

shocked
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
mykelswa:
Tubaba will just be investing in his children. The only celebrity were no dey show him materials except him family

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry
You don't need anyone to tell you she is her father's daughter but we still dea suspect your case
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Psady(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
finally this chick don dey fine ooo,money and better weather for Yankee .
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Uzee24: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dimade:
Tubaba and his strong blood.. Hbd Ehi

As in ehnn....Over strong dey worry Baba blood. All his kids are a spitting resemblance of him. Dats why him no fit deny any of them.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Awe4luv(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Avedonn:
Please what's the differences between recessive a d dominant gene when it comes to resemblance.

It is a most children look like their father?
Because I learnt that male have dominant gene while females have recessive which why children mostly resemble their fathers. Is it true?

Please someone should enlighten me.
U are right just that any of the genes can be dominant not necessarily the father's

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Benekruku:
Tuface dey vomit hin kids

See same resemblance from different women
Lol, so true.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by SmartMen: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dimade:
Tubaba and his strong blood.. Hbd Ehi
I swear bro. Dude bloood strong die.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
CandidNotes:
Now I understand Annie's strange statement of yesterday... "I don't like being referred to as just Tuface's wife..." or something to that effect. Pele dear, when you marry a polygamous man, you have to endure a lot. He's not yours alone...

No mind am
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by crackhouse(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:
I wish he could raise them under one roof.

Part-time fatherhood is not it.
do u want them poisoned to death?
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Knox123(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
LordCenturion:
Am not hating oh,I like 2face normally, but still wondering why people are tagging 2face as legendary, yet he hasn't received any national award like MON,not that he's feeding the poor or given back to community,not that he's a human right activist like fela,the other time he was Trying to Organize a protest, he later go awol and cool,even his album isn't up to 10 and his hit track isn't up to 10 as well, so why people tagged him as legendary musician?,in Nigeria we love to celebrate something meaningless,the other day that Genevieve take picture with one American actor,people started congratulating her as if it was an award of a life time Archivement..

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....

O boy, u think say e easy to still dey around since 20 years ago? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by LordCenturion(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Knox123:

O boy, u think say e easy to still dey around since 20 years ago? undecided

That's an archivement to you?
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Knox123(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
LordCenturion:

That's an archivement to you?

No... That's why he is a Legend..

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by babakb: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
LordCenturion:
Am not hating oh,I like 2face normally, but still wondering why people are tagging 2face as legendary, yet he hasn't received any national award like MON,not that he's feeding the poor or given back to community,not that he's a human right activist like fela,the other time he was Trying to Organize a protest, he later go awol and cool,even his album isn't up to 10 and his hit track isn't up to 10 as well, so why people tagged him as legendary musician?,in Nigeria we love to celebrate something meaningless,the other day that Genevieve take picture with one American actor,people started congratulating her as if it was an award of a life time Archivement..

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....

Haha 2face has over 20 hits see them:

Rain Drops
Gaaga Shuffle
Implication
Amaka
If Love Is A Crime
One Love
No Shakin
Be There
Coded Tinz
Ihe Neme
True Love
Only Me
Rainbow
As U See Me So
E Be Like Say
Ole
Right Here
Ifana Ibaga
The Power Of Naija
My Love
No Holy Pass
e.t.c

I intentionally omitted African Queen because some people will argue that it's the only hit they know,
please if you want to know 2face just listen to these tracks and more......

Another major reason why 2face is a legend is that he has done more Collabos than any other artist in Africa and most of the time he's being featured.
2face can fit into any genre of music, he done collabo's with 9ice, Jimmy Jat, Binnie Siegel, Wyclef, T-pain, Psquare, MI, Mode9, KC Press, Soul E, R Kelly, Solid Star, Jim Iyke, VIP e.t.c

Forget 2face is a legend.

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by HomeOfMe(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ayodele70:
Legendary singer, 2face Idibia's first daughter, Ehi became a teenager yesterday, April 27th when she turned 13.

The proud dad surprised her as she celebrated with few friends and family in the U.S. where she lives with her mum, Pero.

Wishing a happy birthday on Instagram, 2Face wrote;

"OMG !!!!! like play like play my little princess is 13 today. I'm so proud of this young woman right here. May the Almighty always shine a bright light in your path. As u are a blessing 2 us so shall blessings follow u forever. HAPPY SUPER 13 my princess EHI. love u. special turnup 4 u 2day.  oboy person don dey old ooo"

Her mum Pero also celebrated her writing;

"Yes finally a teenager!!! Happy 13th birthday my Ehikowoicho, Ehibenzy... God bless you my love, Born great, Special,Super smart, Adventurous,sophisticated, total package... words can never describe how much you mean to me... Super blessed to be your mum ... from my heart to Gods ears because I know that you will fulfill your purpose on earth. Thank you for always making us Proud love you my Ehikoko... You are truly Ehikowoicho to us! ❤��������@official2baba"

Watch the videos and see more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/2face-idibia-surprises-his-first-daughter-on-her-13th-birthday-in-the-u-s-videos.html

Tubaba this your gene Na follow come o.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Bar1941(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Young woman ke? I beg na young girl oooo, no take your mouth push your daughter into the hands of some senseless agbaya ooo, make them no go dey think say she don ripe.

Hbd to her.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Shegman22(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
babakb:

Haha 2face has over 20 hits see them:

Rain Drops
Gaaga Shuffle
Implication
Amaka
If Love Is A Crime
One Love
No Shakin
Be There
Coded Tinz
Ihe Neme
True Love
Only Me
Rainbow
As U See Me So
E Be Like Say
Ole
Right Here
Ifana Ibaga
The Power Of Naija
My Love
No Holy Pass
e.t.c

I intentionally omitted African Queen because some people will argue that it's the only hit they know,
please if you want to know 2face just listen to these tracks and more......

Another major reason why 2face is a legend is that he has done more Collabos than any other artist in Africa and most of the time he's being featured.
2face can fit into any genre of music, he done collabo's with 9ice, Jimmy Jat, Binnie Siegel, Wyclef, T-pain, Psquare, MI, Mode9, KC Press, Soul E, R Kelly, Solid Star, Jim Iyke, VIP e.t.c

Forget 2face is a legend.
You forget to add Oyi and Ole

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Alezy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

*spits angry
u well so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.