Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,582 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S (55716 Views)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Halo22: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't like that name, which one is ehi? Ehi means cow in Igbo.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Seriously.Annie is really a strong woman. I don't envy her. She really tried ...
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by encryptjay(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tuface can't even deny his children grin The resemblance strong.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Lukebryan2sure: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Striking resemblance
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by joepepsy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hahahahhashhaa..no kill your papa oo.lol
Raydos:
In My next life, if I happen to be born in Nigeria once again, after passing through all these rubbish, I swear Nah me go single handedly killed my father for giving birth to me without my permission
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Raydos:
In My next life, if I happen to be born in Nigeria once again, after passing through all these rubbish, I swear Nah me go single handedly killed my father for giving birth to me without my permission
oboy lol lol lol lol
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by mkorle: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2019
LordCenturion:
Am not hating oh,I like 2face normally, but still wondering why people are tagging 2face as legendary, yet he hasn't received any national award like MON,not that he's feeding the poor or given back to community,not that he's a human right activist like fela,the other time he was Trying to Organize a protest, he later go awol and cool,even his album isn't up to 10 and his hit track isn't up to 10 as well, so why people tagged him as legendary musician?,in Nigeria we love to celebrate something meaningless,the other day that Genevieve take picture with one American actor,people started congratulating her as if it was an award of a life time Archivement..

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they
don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....
oga please let ur community recognize u first. before u open ur dirty gutter and say whatever u like...
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Burgerlomo: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2019
Tuface try oo..

How many kids in total? Kai!

Just dey throw sperm as souvenir every where.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by TemmyT002(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Nice one!!
Oh boy, see resemblance
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by CalabarDude(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Soon she'll start wearing hats to conceal her bald head.

*spits angry

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2019
LordCenturion:
Am not hating oh,I like 2face normally, but still wondering why people are tagging 2face as legendary, yet he hasn't received any national award like MON,not that he's feeding the poor or given back to community,not that he's a human right activist like fela,the other time he was Trying to Organize a protest, he later go awol and cool,even his album isn't up to 10 and his hit track isn't up to 10 as well, so why people tagged him as legendary musician?,in Nigeria we love to celebrate something meaningless,the other day that Genevieve take picture with one American actor,people started congratulating her as if it was an award of a life time Archivement..

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....
The guy has been in the industry for 20years and still maintained his relevance despite the trash songs that are been dished out for public consumption.his mates and colleagues that started out like him are no where to be found today.
He maintained his unique style of music and still stayed relevant.
Don't give hate a chance

1 Like

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Emestar1999: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Raydos:
Chai!
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by freeman67: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2019
LordCenturion:

Another reason why our politicians take us for granted,we abuse them, but we lick their shoes when we meet them face to face, hypocrites people in a rubbish country... Politicians created laws for us but they don't obey it,and they use it against us because they know that we have no knowledge of our right,even if u are trying to proof it,they will use their power and money to take u out.....

Bro before asking you would have seek to understand the meaning of the word legend as it relate to 2face (a musician). A legend is an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, famous person, great, genius, phenomenon, luminary, giant, big name etc. That said,

In line with the above definition, he is a Nigerian music legend by all standard. He music career is upto 20year and he is still relevant. His early tracks are still very pleasing to the ear. He is know allover Nigeria and beyond.
He is part of the musician that revolutionised Nigerian music.. In the 90's and early 2000 majority of Nigerian parties were serviced with American music. So is our FM's. It was their generation that changed the trend by churning out more music thereby laying a foundation for the present ones. Now you can go to a party and all you will be thrilled with Nigeria music all through. That has not only created career for more Nigerian artist but has also helped the Nigerian Economy at large in the big picture.

Apart from that lots of artist do humanitarian services with publicising it it for the glam. I have not seen his community man talk bad about him before.

Bros that guy and his generation of artist paid their dues and should be respected ooo.
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by rockstar27(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Ayodele70:
Legendary singer, 2face Idibia's first daughter, Ehi became a teenager yesterday, April 27th when she turned 13.

The proud dad surprised her as she celebrated with few friends and family in the U.S. where she lives with her mum, Pero.

Wishing a happy birthday on Instagram, 2Face wrote;

"OMG !!!!! like play like play my little princess is 13 today. I'm so proud of this young woman right here. May the Almighty always shine a bright light in your path. As u are a blessing 2 us so shall blessings follow u forever. HAPPY SUPER 13 my princess EHI. love u. special turnup 4 u 2day.  oboy person don dey old ooo"

Her mum Pero also celebrated her writing;
hbd...

"Yes finally a teenager!!! Happy 13th birthday my Ehikowoicho, Ehibenzy... God bless you my love, Born great, Special,Super smart, Adventurous,sophisticated, total package... words can never describe how much you mean to me... Super blessed to be your mum ... from my heart to Gods ears because I know that you will fulfill your purpose on earth. Thank you for always making us Proud love you my Ehikoko... You are truly Ehikowoicho to us! ❤��������@official2baba"

Watch the videos and see more photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/2face-idibia-surprises-his-first-daughter-on-her-13th-birthday-in-the-u-s-videos.html

Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by sweetilicious(f): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
That's what responsible men do.
mykelswa:
Tubaba will just be investing in his children. The only celebrity were no dey show him materials except him family
Re: Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S by Lagosian29(m): 5:06am On May 04, 2019
2019prophets:

I'M STILL UR BOSS.

EVEN THO I LOST MY BANKER BETS I STILL HAD PROFIT AT THE END OF THE DAY.

THIS WAS YESTERDAYS + MIDNIGHT AUDIT TRAIL FOR UR BLIND EYES ONLY BITCH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.