Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,813 members, 7,889,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

One Thing I Fear Most - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Thing I Fear Most (549 Views)

What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Family Man; What Do You Fear Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing I Fear Most by Skyfornia(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2019
The most thing I fear in lagos is bargaining/buying market from a yoruba woman who don't speak english/pidgin, the way she will frown face and respond to you, you will think she is abusing you. grin grin
Re: One Thing I Fear Most by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Hahaha and they can vex easily when you price their market.

While an igbo person will still laugh and tell you "i no buy am like that madam", a yoruba woman will start calling you "oloriburuku" cheesy
Re: One Thing I Fear Most by Philgafauto: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
Hahaha and they can vex easily when you price their market.

While an igbo person will still laugh and tell you "i no buy am like that madam", a yoruba woman will start calling you "oloriburuku" cheesy

Tribalistic much. If you don't like yoruba market women, you can always buy from igbo market women na. Or better still, you leave lagos entirely since it's filled with yoruba people you love to hate.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing I Fear Most by ImaIma1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Philgafauto:

Tribalistic much. If you don't like yoruba market women, you can always buy from igbo market women na. Or better still, you leave lagos entirely since it's filled with yoruba people you love to hate.

I don't hate them. I am just pointing out an observation based on the topic.

I have always been in Yoruba towns based on school and NYSC and I cook a lot. I buy from igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, whatever tribe, depending on what i need. And that is my observation. It doesn't mean they don't have their good sides.
Re: One Thing I Fear Most by seyigiggle: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
so you have to relish on the bad side
ImaIma1:

I don't hate them. I am just pointing out an observation based on the topic.

I have always been in Yoruba towns based on school and NYSC and I cook a lot. I buy from igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, whatever tribe, depending on what i need. And that is my observation. It doesn't mean they don't have their good sides.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing I Fear Most by ImaIma1(f): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
seyigiggle:
so you have to relish on the bad side

As I said, it was based on the topic. Why getting touchy?
Re: One Thing I Fear Most by seyigiggle: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
hey! touchy?
don't take it too serious.
ImaIma1:

As I said, it was based on the topic. Why getting touchy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

King Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry More Than 2 Wives Or Face Jail / 5 Things All Happy Couples Do Before Bed & You Should Too / The Concepts Of Obedience And Submissiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.