Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola (398 Views)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bleep out of the seat - Davido calls out Osun state governor Oyetola

Oyetola must go ... this shit is gettin embarrassing and ridiculous! U lost your election Sir ! Accept Gods will and Vacate Thank You .. now back to what I was doin � �� �

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bleep-out-of-the-seat-davido-calls-out-osun-state-governor-oyetola/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by OkunrinOloro: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
This boy sha. Everytime I feel sorry for him because of that mad woman (Kemi olunloyo) he opens his mouth, and my sympathy just disappears.
Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by Israeljones(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Those pics seems more like someone who has just finish takn some hard drugs....Thank God the post had a sane message to it..

1 Like

Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by StupidInyamiri: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is it called a flock of idiots or a herd?

Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by Abfinest007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
fighting for his uncle
Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by Jayslicky: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
This boy sha. Everytime I feel sorry for him because of that mad woman (Kemi olunloyo) he opens his mouth, and my sympathy just disappears.
Look at this one, did he tell you to feel sorry, does your feeling sorry for him deposit money to his bank account or yours, gladly do yourself a favour and deposit all your sorries into a thrash bin.

1 Like

Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by pojophilius(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
davido don too high,he fit slap oyetola and aregbesola join if Dem dey him front right there
Re: Bleep Out Of The Seat - Davido Calls Out Osun State Governor Oyetola by OkunrinOloro: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you like, give Davido a bl-ow job and even let him defecate on your face, it still won't change the fact that you're a non entity to him and that an ordinary bushrat enjoys a higher social status in this world than you.

Jayslicky:
Look at this one, did he tell you to feel sorry, does your feeling sorry for him deposit money to his bank account or yours, gladly do yourself a favour and deposit all your sorries into a thrash bin.

(1) (Reply)

”I Never Wanted To Keep My Pregnancy” – Tonto Says In An Interview(video / Anglican Church Dismisses 4 More Gay Priests In Abia State / Crypto Entrepreneur Pays $4.57 Million For Lunch With Warren Buffett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.