Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (24668 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by debossng: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Truth must surely prevail

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
michoim:
PDP and lies...there are no servers for results in the first place
Are you an inec officer?

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Isoduwa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian

Mehn this country is finish �

Like for country
Share for zoo
Quote for na them them
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by alizma: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
tourplanet84:

Dear All,

I have done my research for several weeks now. please save all the information i have posted.

That is the truth inec does not want you to know. The e-collated result is more accurate, faster to process and immune to manipulation than the manually collated results which can be manipulated @ the collation centers.

The sudden change of attitude by the leadership of the electoral umpire not to use the e-collation technology to Audit & to Re-confirm the manually collated result before acceptance & declaration of result is a sign of “the mens rea or criminal intent'' by the leadership of INEC not to allow for the conduct of a credible elections.

Any place where you find a disparity between figures of the e-collated result and the manually collated result is were the rigging took place.

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigators like me, you, the petitioner, all Nigerians & all the presiding judges in event of litigation.

As i conclude, please note that it is impossible to rig any election that has been digitized or automated without being caught.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions to investigate and to uncover how the election was rigged.

Kindly find below a quick summary and prove of how the election was manipulated.

Turnout of eligible voters (PVC holders) according to the manual results:

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%
North East region - 42.1%
North West region - 44.5%
North central region - 38.7%

Note that even the North East were about 1.94 million people have been displaced by insurgencies has the second highest turnout of eligible voters while the regions that are relatively safer & peaceful had ridiculously low turnout? very strange.

Kindly recall that earlier this year in January precisely, the Governor of Borno was crying due to insecurity, yet his state was one of the leading states in terms of marginal increase in voters turnout (from 499,000 in 2015 to 908,000 in 2019).

While Borno, Yobe, Zamfara and Katsina which has security challenges are recording massive turnouts, the Southern part of Nigeria are having ridiculously low turnout. Is this not strange to you?

Please don't let any evil person or institution to fool you. Knowledge is power, save everything i have said so far.

I hope you can now understand why INEC is hiding both the e-collated result and a host of other election materials despite court others.

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

I pray that justice is given to the right person.

Amen.
headache dey worry you.
if you think it is abnormal for a state that display massive turn out during campaign to have corresponding high vote during election but normal for a state with low turn out during campaign to have contrary high vote during election, you need to see a doctor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tuniski: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Lubbish!!!

Atiku and all his followers are dunce. Very dull sets of people.

Add the servers results of Atiku and Buhari together, it is accurately equal to the numbers of accredited voters. This means:

a) Other contenders such as Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Moghalu and over 60 other contenders got zero votes

b) No invalid votes, all the voters did not make mistakes while thumbprinting

c) Votes were not canceled in violent polling booths.

If Atiku is that smart, shouldn't it be clear to him by now that he is being scammed?

Ignorant statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by nuroegbu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
diportivo:
https://www.nairaland.com/4986227/toks-2012-camry-s.e-4cyl

https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

Sweet vehicles without issues.

grin grin
do me a WhatsApp message of Ur prices and how do I inspect dem
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by yemex04(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Lubbish!!!

Add the servers results of Atiku and Buhari together, it is accurately equal to the numbers of accredited voters. This means:

a) Other contenders such as Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Moghalu and over 60 other contenders got zero votes

If Atiku is that smart, shouldn't it be clear to him by now that he is being scammed?

I am very suprised that despite the fact that so many people have made this observation, they are still parading that result everywhere..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by hammerFC: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
IF DEY CHANGE SERVER, THE DATE WILL SHOW WEN SERVER WAS INSTALLED.

I DONT THINK BUHARI AND APC UNDERSTAND THE HIGH TECH PROGRAMME USED BY INEC FOR ELECTIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by weyreypey: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
JUST SHUT DA FVCK UP!!

Fhemmmy:
If truly the PDP were able to hack into the server of INEC and they expect INEC to leave the vulnerable server without making sure of the security of the data that the server was supposed to hold, then, it means the PDP knows nothing about data security and sad to know such wanna rule a nation.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by bluefilm: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
PDP sef. grin

So inec should continue using the same server they used since 1999 just because one cameroonian called atiku contested in an election in Nigeria abi?

All these cries about inec server this, inec server that really suggests that atiku must have really centered his dubai strategy on this server of a thing.

Nnaa na wa o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
diportivo:

even me sef Sabi

grin grin grin
please sir, where can i get coastal oil?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by abescom: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Professor Mahmud is a shame to his generation..well we will know the onboarding day of the new servers
Shut up jare. If truly what PDP claimed at the court is true, all they need is a forensic expert and everything will be exposed.

Thought they were boasting that they will bring in people from Microsoft to expose he "scam"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by efabricators: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

is a sort of program language, you key into your system and share with other system you are working with for a particular purpose.

U will not shut up. Ignoramus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
We need electoral reforms definitely.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by nwadiuko1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
some comments I read online, today amused me.
I thank God who face me the opportunity to see, things in this world, if not I will be wallowing in ignorance.
bros a server is an encrypted code?...... you and festus kenyamo na d same type
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by haffaze777(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Lubbish!!!

They are known clown

3 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Urchman200: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
post=77963585:
This is how they will continue to way for the next four years while sane Nigerians move on to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.
your comment usually is devoid of common sense y?.I think their will be government after Buhari?,
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by ada9ja(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
psucc:
Hmmm! Though some will say PDP is crying wolf where there is none, this is disturbing. INEC, for once should be patriotic. Today they say they don;t have server, tomorrow results not transmitted through server. Today server not ours; tomorrow, they change the existing nes. Why the fear?
so you belive this PDP goats abi

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o
that guy is a daft drafted to confuse his contemporaries... Thank God who faced us the opportunities to see beyond mediocre subhumans...

Meanwhile somewhere in USA they are still investigating Trump's victory courtesy of server interference..
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Urchman200: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Inec has shown it complicit in the election, they massively rigged Buhari in ,and is showing all over their body language. But I am not surprised because i know
Yakubu's will work for Buhari. Pdp did not do much 2 rejects Yakubu's appointment. A neutral person from another geopolitical zone would have been appointed to handle that election,just as we hard jega from the north during Jonathan re-election bid.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by dochenaj: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o
I follow you laugh my brother.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Borderless: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
chukel:
Pdp is ridiculous. They really know most Nigerians are dumb and foolish, reason they keep feeding them this spurious fable tales. Show video evidence of server being replaced. I feel for a lot of stupid Nigerians. Really, I feel for them

Your submission gives you away as the Chairman, Committee of Stupid Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by iskay1971: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Everyone who is against the unraveling of what inec is desperately working to conceal is not a friend of this nation. They are enemy of our national developments.
IT IS GETTING OBVIOUS BY THE DAY THAT THERESULT OF 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DECLARED BY INEC IS QUESTIONABLE. If not then let them stop manipulating things.
"inec" chairman during June 12 1993 is making useless confession. After joining IBB to hold back the result of that election just as Mamhud is doing now....hmmmmm
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by ojjp: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
No wonder they were going on breaks every 10 minutes!
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Leo3333: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:

is a sort of program language, you key into your system and share with other system you are working with for a particular purpose.

Bro, can you stop this joke Sir.
This is a public forum, remember.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tourplanet84: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Lubbish!!!

Kindly find below, the original results below the election was manipulated:

Total accreditation = 37.6 million

Total voided votes = 1.23 million

Total votes cast = 36.4 million

Winner / Atiku = 18.35 million

1st runner up / Buhari = 16.7 million

Other candidates = 1.3 million votes

A total of 7.09 million votes were removed from Atiku’s votes.

A total of 1.59 millon votes were removed from Buhari’s votes just to confuse future investigation.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by donifez(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
some comments I read online, today amused me.
I thank God who face me the opportunity to see, things in this world, if not I will be wallowing in ignorance.
Bros you too fail am. Encrypted code is not a server.
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tourplanet84: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Lubbish!!!

@Bolustical..............

You are very stupid. now kindly find below, the original results before the election was manipulated:

Total accreditation = 37.6 million

Total voided votes = 1.23 million

Total votes cast = 36.4 million

Winner / Atiku = 18.35 million

1st runner up / Buhari = 16.7 million

Other candidates = 1.3 million votes

A total of 7.09 million votes were removed from Atiku’s votes.

A total of 1.59 millon votes were removed from Buhari’s votes just to confuse future investigation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by diportivo: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
aaronson:
please sir, where can i get coastal oil?

WhatsApp 08028944478
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why is INEC taken longer to table the server copy in court?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Centcanada: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
I smell jail term for the INEC. He will go to jail come rain come shine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.