Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (24690 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by IJOBA2: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o
JIHADI ABDULTEMITAYO SO YOU ARE STILL ON HERE angry

2 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Okoroawusa: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
If PDP has the original result it will bear the date it was originated so server replacement will not affect their case in court.

I wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by business05(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
You guys do not know the advanced method this SATANIST cum Occultist led INEC and his leadership had orchestrated this plan to be as neutral as possible in this game, If you look at the argument critically from the onset, you will hardly discover that INEC Chairperson, Prof. Mr Yakub Mahmud worked with both Atiku and Buhari and push the game to the Tribunal to finalised.

On Buhari, the INEC chairman obediently agreed to announce the results declared by the symbolic Supreme Military Council to save their retired general and his ruling clan (aka the cabal) from loosing the election and outright disgrace from the office for lack of performance.

On Atiku, the truth is that most of the people that worked with the INEC chairman are Atiku's friends, remember we are talking of an ex president here. So there is virtually no big shot around the commission that are not indirectly answerable to Atiku and his money. Even you and I can be controlled by Atiku and his money. Be Truthful....

So it means the entire election was a typical family game between the two Fulani men against their wishes and ego .

One of the Mafia principles used perfectly by the INEC Chairman is simple;

Announce the results from Buhari led Military cum DSS results and then get a duplicate available for Atiku through proxy and ask him to seek redress in the COURT. If you here they changed server, it is just a game.

So the final Umpire is the COURT.

Remember, the Judiciary is a delegate option and it is usually 50:50 ....

For instance, If you want to help your Lawyer defend your case well, then you need to CHOP Clean. Otherwise there is nothing the Lawyers/SANs and the JUDGEs can do if the evident is too glaring.

The question is ... DId Buhari, APC, ARMY, DSS CHOP Clean?

Only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tourplanet84: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2019
jelel6:

Now, this is funny grin grin

In essence, after you've applied all the Data analytic techniques you could, you have concluded that the figures from INEC couldn't have been true because there was unreasonable turnouts of voters in the insecure Northeast while the supposedly safer ( grin I dey laff. It's clear that the amount of violence recorded in the last elections in the south south alone was more than double the amount in the entire North grin ) South recorded low turnout.

Well, since you're a self-professed statistician, I'm not going to argue with your 3 million votes and 2 millions votes for Atiku. Or the Zero million votes for Buhari. I'm definitely not going to engage you in Server THIS. Server That. ( even though from where I stand, if some online rogues hack into my databases, we really should be talking about catching them criminals cool)

However, since your arguments is largely based on voters turnout, lemme ask: is that peculiar to this election or just conforming to trends establish from previous elections? I'm sorry your Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions expertise won't help you here. I suggest you add some HISTORY to your repertoire too. There is no manipulating HISTORY BECAUSE IT HAPPENS BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES. Southerners don't and didn't vote. Simple!

I will prove to you that the election was rigged by probing the SW Presidential result

In 2015, collected PVCs were 9.2 million & turnout was 4.2 million (46%).

In 2019, collected PVCs grew by 39% (3.6 million). From 9.2 million to 12.8 million but turnout was 3.73m (29%).

However, the INEC e-collated result shows that 6.3 million turned out to vote (49%).

I hope u can spot which result is more realistic & Logical.
The manual/manipulated result shows an inverse relationship between PVC collection & total votes cast in the South West.

While PVC collection went up by 39% but total marginal votes in the South west declined by 11% (from 4.2m to 3.73m).

On the other hand, the e-collated result shows a positive relationship between PVC collection & total marginal votes in the South West.

PVC collection went up by 39% and total marginal votes in the South west grew by 50% (from 4.2m to 6.3m).

I hope i have been able to satisfy your curiosity.

Like i said earlier on, a voters's turnout of 29% in the south west, 29% in the south south & 24% in the south east is not realistic.

If a region that is ravaged by insurgencies, humanitarian crisis and over 1.9 million internally displaced persons (IDPs) can record a turnout ratio of over 40% then how come the south with is relatively safe and peaceful.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by OAUTemitayo: 3:27am On Apr 30, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Computer is a Computer

What makes them a server is Software which is the encrypted code. I once converted my student Android Phone to a Internet WebserverBy install an Android Server App. ABU Zaria, Hosted their websites right there in the school premises.

Server simply means a computer that serve other computer with resources. just a Server who serve food
Who is this?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Maket: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2019
tourplanet84:

Dear All,

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigator like me.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratio

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

I pray that justice is given to the right person.

Amen.
You are in the same class of Kemi Oyinlola. Why did you refused to be confused?

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by engineerboat(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2019
Xisnin:

Yes, in a broader sense.
But since the topic is about server "replacement", it definitely means hardware replacement.

That is state server
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by jelel6: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2019
tourplanet84:

I will prove to you that the election was rigged by probing the SW Presidential result

In 2015, collected PVCs were 9.2 million & turnout was 4.2 million (46%).

In 2019, collected PVCs grew by 39% (3.6 million). From 9.2 million to 12.8 million but turnout was 3.73m (29%).

However, the INEC e-collated result shows that 6.3 million turned out to vote (49%).

I hope u can spot which result is more realistic & Logical.
The manual/manipulated result shows an inverse relationship between PVC collection & total votes cast in the South West.

While PVC collection went up by 39% but total marginal votes in the South west declined by 11% (from 4.2m to 3.73m).

On the other hand, the e-collated result shows a positive relationship between PVC collection & total marginal votes in the South West.

PVC collection went up by 39% and total marginal votes in the South west grew by 50% (from 4.2m to 6.3m).

I hope i have been able to satisfy your curiosity.

Like i said earlier on, a voters's turnout of 29% in the south west, 29% in the south south & 24% in the south east is not realistic.

If a region that is ravaged by insurgencies, humanitarian crisis and over 1.9 million internally displaced persons (IDPs) can record a turnout ratio of over 40% then how come the south with is relatively safe and peaceful.

Thank you.

Firstly, don't assume anybody will take your e-collated figures as fact. I can only believe any electronic register if it came from INEC, or an independent audit firm.

Secondly, I think you're the one trying to skew reality. People who actually went out to vote didn't testify to a situation where the turnout was MASSIVE. I listened to TV analyst on political programs and read newspapers, even feelers from people here you went out to vote. They all came with one feedback: LOW TURNOUTS. The last minute postponing didn't help matters. If people who went around during the election and took notice categorically said the turnout was unimpressive, how do you want me to reasonably believe that BOTH PDP and APC where systematically shortchanged with close to 7 million votes? Going by your initial analysis?

Thirdly, it is mostly Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa that's under serious threat of insurgency. Not the NORTHEAST as a region. Historical, the North has always recorded significant voter turnout because they view their PVCs for what it is: Voting. And they realize that what actually counts is by talking with it on election day and not all over the internet before, during, and after the elections like the average southerner.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by topstone4: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2019
post=77963585:
This is how they will continue to wail for the next four years while sane Nigerians move on to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.

May God give your life the kind of next level fashola is giving electricity generation in Nigeria.

May your children never be spared from the consequences of your shameless, blind conducts on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Psoul(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o

Abeg, I join u laf.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2019
NOC1:

is a sort of program language, you key into your system and share with other system you are working with for a particular purpose.

Is server a software or hardware or both?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Mahmood Yakubu will end up in prison at this rate if he is not careful

It is not the responsibility of INEC to defend the credibility of the process

INEC is supposed to just manage the process and if the process becomes flawed due to the excesses of politicians then all INEC needs to do is bear witness and provide records of the events that took place and let the courts decide

Prof Yakubu will end up in jail for criminal conspiracy to rig elections. Let him Kwantinoo
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by GoodMuyis(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Who is this?

Why not check the day I signup on nairaland
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
weyreypey:
JUST SHUT DA FVCK UP!!

I refuse to exchange words with kids that think swearing makes them looks kool, sad that people decided to import habits that takes them no where, i won't be surprised that even your parents have told you to stop using such a language . . . .Sad that people now hide their dullness behind vulgarism
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tourplanet84: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
jelel6:

Firstly, don't assume anybody will take your e-collated figures as fact. I can only believe any electronic register if it came from INEC, or an independent audit firm.

Secondly, I think you're the one trying to skew reality. People who actually went out to vote didn't testify to a situation where the turnout was MASSIVE. I listened to TV analyst on political programs and read newspapers, even feelers from people here you went out to vote. They all came with one feedback: LOW TURNOUTS. The last minute postponing didn't help matters. If people who went around during the election and took notice categorically said the turnout was unimpressive, how do you want me to reasonably believe that BOTH PDP and APC where systematically shortchanged with close to 7 million votes? Going by your initial analysis?

Thirdly, it is mostly Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa that's under serious threat of insurgency. Not the NORTHEAST as a region. Historical, the North has always recorded significant voter turnout because they view their PVCs for what it is: Voting. And they realize that what actually counts is by talking with it on election day and not all over the internet before, during, and after the elections like the average southerner.

Eligible voters’ turnout in the 2019 election
A comparative analysis between 2015 and 2019 election

North West
2015 – 52.5%
2019 – 44.5%
2019 e-collated result – 51.7%

North East
2015 – 45.6%
2019 – 42.1%
2019 e-collated result – 49.5%

North Central
2015 – 50.1%
2019 – 38.7%
2019 e-collated result – 46.1%

South East
2015 – 39%
2019 – 24.4%
2019 e-collated result – 55.1%

South West
2015 – 45.7%
2019 – 29.1%
2019 e-collated result – 49.2%

South South
2015 – 61%
2019 – 29.2%
2019 e-collated result – 43%

Northern Nigeria – 19 states plus F.C.T
2015 – 50.6%
2019 – 42.7%
2019 e-collated result – 49.5%

Southern Nigeria – 17 states
2015 – 49.6%
2019 – 28.2%
2019 e-collated result – 48.6%

National Average – 36 states + F.C.T
2015 – 50.5%
2019 – 37.5%
2019 e-collated result – 50.01%

Observation
The above data shows that the election was heavily manipulated in the Southern part of Nigeria. It is statistically not possible for all the southern Geo-political zones of Nigeria to record a poor turnout of eligible voters.

Note that in the North east were over 1.7 million people have been displaced (Sahara Reporters, 2018) due to insurgencies recorded a turnout that is above 40%.

Therefore, how come the peaceful Southern part of Nigeria all recorded an average turnout that is below 29.5%?

I hope you can now understand why inec is hiding both the e-collated result and the manually collated result.

However, thanks to the e-collated result which was leaked by a patriotic whistle blower. The reasons why there are so many disparities between the e-collated result and the manual result are due to the following manipulations:

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

Sources of Data

Premium Times Services Limited, DOWNLOAD: Atiku’s election petition against Buhari’s victory, March 20, 2019. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/321182-download-atikus-election-petition-against-buharis-victory.html

Nigerian Monitor, INEC Releases Statistics of PVC Collected in All 36 States for 2015
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/inec-releases-statistics-of-pvc-collected-in-all-36-states-see-list/

Wikipedia, 2015 Nigerian general election
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nigerian_general_election

Media Trust Limited, Here are the states with highest PVC Collection + Full List, Feb 21, 2019.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/here-are-the-states-with-highest-pvc-collection-full-list.html

Sahara reporters, Number of IDPs in Nigeria up By 4.5% In January 2018. http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/11/number-idps-nigeria-45-january-2018

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by weyreypey: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
more higihaga just shut da fvck up!!

Fhemmmy:

I refuse to exchange words with kids that think swearing makes them looks kool, sad that people decided to import habits that takes them no where, i won't be surprised that even your parents have told you to stop using such a language . . . .Sad that people now hide their dullness behind vulgarism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.