Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,580 members, 7,921,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Women Are Basically Greedy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Basically Greedy. (6576 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Basically Greedy. by Anazroe(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2010
Nigerian women are basically GREEDY, they want all things from one man while their counterparts men are so simple and honest, they want only ONE thing from all women,

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by phemmy88(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2010
. . . Tell that to the birds u A$swhip ! It's high time y'll start showing some respect to the Nigerian Women.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by MOBO444(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2010
j
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by MOBO444(f): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2010
phemmy88:

. . . Tell that to the birds u A$swhip ! It's high time y'll start showing some respect to the Nigerian Women.

I have lost respect for you for you unguarded comment and lack of muturity Phemmy88.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tosinville(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2010
Lmao!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
@op what is that thing that men wants from women?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tosinville(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
Nigerian women don't want to be independent thats the major problem they all have even the rich ones are still depending on their man to buy the smallest thing(pin) in the house so tell me what do you want the masses one to do.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by kadman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

I have lost respect for you for you unguarded comment and lack of muturity Phemmy88.

Who wants the respect of a physophant like you (MOBO).

Are you sure it isn't Mobo making stupid threads like this with other IDs ?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by MOBO444(f): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
^h
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Metalgong1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^^
hahahahaha . . . . lol

MOBO44 please take it easy on this forum.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
yawn same old thing. If women are so greedy then turn gay and shut up. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by LUKINGUY(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
What a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by adaphik(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
rokiatu:

yawn same old thing. If women are so greedy then turn gay and shut up. tongue tongue
GBAM!!!!!! Thank u jareeee.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by sohiemi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Agibecky: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2010
I was not born yesterday and I
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Agibecky: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
Anazroe:

Nigerian women are basically GREEDY, they want all things from one man while their counterparts men are so simple and honest, they want only ONE thing from all women,

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT GREEDY.

I have met many greedy and stingy Nigerian men. But I have not met any greedy Nigerian woman.
Nigerian women are generally the most generous women I have met and I have met women of all races.

In my relationships with Nigerian women, only ONE failed. But the others scored over 80% in caring and sharing.

NIGERIAN MEN MADE THE NIGERIAN WOMEN WHO ARE BAD TO BE BAD.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
Try make frnd with women then u knw they ain't greedy.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by kcblast(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
@yorke, hey wats up homie.
Good point there.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by kadman(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
rokiatu:

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.
Whatever a Nigerian woman is. . A Nigerian man is twice as bad, and yes I am a man.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by omega25red(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
it's a situstaion where those who dont have tend to run into the women who get from those who have which in turn creates an unfair situation for the broke azz dudes who are trying to pull a hot chick.
you can insult the gold diggers all you like but there will always be some guy out there who has enough money to trick off on these same girls who live next door to you. so what do you do? dont get mad because those rich guys usually have wives and they usually never leave their wives for those chicken heads which means you will get your chance to smash the girls that are playing you
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
phemmy88:

Thank you phemmy88 kiss kiss kiss

Anazroe:

That's a load of crap. You must be hanging out with a bunch of bad apples because we're not all like that. I suppose this thread applies to your mother, aunts, sisters, and future daughters? Stop complaining, he that lies with the dogs, riseth with fleas. If you are rubbish you will attract nothing but rubbish, plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by MOBO444(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
h
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Please dont even start, atleast i am not the fellow saying it this time around, so called Inked_Nerd.

Shut your mouth you rambling fool. I wasn't even addressing you!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
@Kc-blast tanks im cool.Hope u're gud? When it comes 2 r/ship most women are greedy.They seen it as avenue 2 get from d guyz and wouldn't want 2 commit their resources as a result of fear of past xperience or there perception abt men that they could be dump d nxt min.they simply want 2 b on a safer side in order not 2 lose @ d end bt these same women would ordinarily be open-handed 2 guy(z) on a pure frndship level.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Gaygurl(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
Heyyy inked,
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hi Gaygurl
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by kadman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
omega25red:

it's a situstaion where those who dont have tend to run into the women who get from those who have which in turn creates an unfair situation for the broke azz dudes who are trying to pull a hot chick.
you can insult the gold diggers all you like but there will always be some guy out there who has enough money to trick off on these same girls who live next door to you. so what do you do? dont get mad because those rich guys usually have wives and they usually never leave their wives for those chicken heads which means you will get your chance to smash the girls that are playing you

Word. Don't get mad. Get even, effing step your game up. Think about it. broke azz dude suppose to bang ? grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Gaygurl(f): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hi Gaygurl
sup?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
Nothin' much, just chillin'. You?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
pls lets stop generalising issues
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Gaygurl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Nothin' much, just chillin'. You?
nufin much stil, y aint u online ön d other sides?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2010
I have a feeling that Nigerian women will one day go naked and pray for some guys here, No names grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thank You... / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.