Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,499 members, 7,978,660 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Women Are Basically Greedy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Basically Greedy. (6610 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2010
No comments! undecided
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2010
lola go hear oh
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2010
Hehehehe!! Funny guys, grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hehehehe!! Funny guys, grin grin

send me a mail,

Thanks!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

send me a mail,

Thanks!

Hows can i do that? Your email isnt real.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2010

its real.its in my profile.honey!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2010
190 i just woke lola from sleep so dat she can read this
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

190 i just woke lola from sleep so dat she can read this

Cant wait for her response. Should be good. Ill grab a cup of tea and watch the show.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2010
na u cause this thing. if they fight just know u are the cause
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

na u cause this thing. if they fight just know u are the cause

What There is no 'thing' Oh, of course i am the cause. Cos no one else here on NL has comments with other people! Cos you have never commented on someones comment have you? What is your real problem here?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Vic2k3(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
**settles down on a seat beside Tink_sh ** Hey honey pass me the teacup this sure is gonna be interesting
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

What There is no 'thing' Oh, of course i am the cause. Cos no one else here on NL has comments with other people! Cos you have never commented on someones comment have you? What is your real problem here?

dont mind him jor
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2010
Tink_sh:

hello. gat no problem. unless u would like to give me. i would mind
next time take most things as joke and stop being extra serious on simple 'virture' issue
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

hello. gat no problem. unless u would like to give me. i would mind
next time take most things as joke and stop being extra serious on simple 'virture' issue

O.k, Your right. Point taken.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by harakiri(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
I wouldn't say women are greedy. I would rather say women are configured to look out for themselves first before anyone or anything else. Same way a man is configured to be a bread winner and protector of his loved ones.That's how they are wired and there's nothing you can do about it. Haven't you seen the way women drive on the road? They drive without a care in the world for both road users and pedestrians. During rainy season, they will drive with speed through a puddle and don't give a damn who gets splashed with mud. They have this ME, ME, ME AND ONLY ME mentality. Their language is my car, my house, my children (not our children ooo). Na so dem be. Get used to it!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
harakiri:

I wouldn't say women are greedy. I would rather say women are configured to look out for themselves first before anyone or anything else. Same way a man is configured to be a bread winner and protector of his loved ones.That's how they are wired and there's nothing you can do about it. Haven't you seen the way women drive on the road? They drive without a care in the world for both road users and pedestrians. During rainy season, they will drive with speed through a puddle and don't give a damn who gets splashed with mud. They have this ME, ME, ME AND ONLY ME mentality. Their language is my car, my house, my children (not our children ooo). Na so dem be. Get used to it!

I'm not configured like that. I gotta make my own money. Not my style to let a dude wanna do everything for me undecided. Besides, I wasn't raised to think that man must do everything. My father always told me "I stress things with you [and your sister] because I never want you to be an the mercy of anyone, especially a man"
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
lol u are independent. just the way i like it
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm not configured like that. I gotta make my own money. Not my style to let a dude wanna do everything for me undecided. Besides, I wasn't raised to think that man must do everything. My father always told me "I stress things with you [and your sister] because I never want you to be an the mercy of anyone, especially a man"
but if its 190 u can be @ his mercy

cool, thank your dad for me,
How much is your dowry sef~ grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
lol
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

lol u are independent. just the way i like it

lol

--190--:

cool, thank your dad for me,
How much is your dowry sef~ grin grin

I go thank am well well. I don't believe in dowries.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^
so all i need to do is hammer well
Like richer than bill gates and come 2 ur house
off u go wiv me,we are just gonna stat getting kids
Interestin~
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
dats serious
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
--190--:

^^
so all i need to do is hammer well
Like richer than bill gates and come 2 your house
off u go wiv me,we are just gonna stat getting kids
Interestin~

lmao, e no go happen. Abeg, stop making me laugh. You don't even meet my requirements. Lmfao, me and you with children. Laugh done kill me this evening.

ice234:

dats serious

What's serious?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
i was refering to 190 post.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
Ooops lipsrsealed. Ndo
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
so wat are ur requirements
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, e no go happen. Abeg, stop making me laugh. You don't even meet my requirements. Lmfao, me and you with children. Laugh done kill me this evening.

What's serious?

what are u saying that im too small 2 phock u~ angry angry
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

so wat are your requirements

This is something I posted in three other threads when I was asked the same question for you see it somewhere else, I copied and pasted in from there. This is my requirements for a man, yeah yeah yeah, I know everyone says in unrealistic but I am hopeful.

"He's self-assured, focused, disciplined, and responsible, yet knows how to let loose and have fun. His intellectual and career interests are balanced with cultural and physical activities. Comfortable in jeans or a tux, this action man throws himself into his pursuits and is willing to fail. In touch with and expressive of his emotions, he exuades compassion and warmth as he crosses social and ethnic boundaries. Gathering eclectic and diverse admirers, the Renaissance Man knows what qualities he's looking for in a woman and is unlikely to be swayed"

That is what I would like in a man. By the way, those are the words of Jennifer Bawden. So do you met my qualifications?

--190--:

what are u saying that im too small 2 phock u~ angry angry

I didn't say that. Did you hear me mention anything about s.ex?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
yes u cant
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
yes i satisfied all
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

yes i satisfied all

Ok then, I'll think about e-mailing you a pdf of my men's application grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ss / Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". / I Want To Reduce My High Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.