Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,671 members, 7,889,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop (517 Views)

Desktop And Laptop Repairs And Accessories In Portharcourt / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV Programs On Laptops And Computers For Sale / Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Tvusb: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
Support Worldwide TV receiving with Stereo Sound (Nicam/ MTS/ SAP/ BTSC)
FM Stereo Radio and AV input
Rewind and fast forward live TV shows with Time Shifting recording
Auto-scan and full channel scan
Schedule TV recording and save directly to your HDD
Full function remote control
USB bus power, no extra power adapter required
Still image snapshot, save image to BMP file
Infrared Remote Control with Batteries Specifications
58 Free to Air channels including* Supersport 3 , Espn, Action, MBC2,CNN,
MTVBase,9sex channels
• RF Input: 75Ohm IEC (PAL) Connector
• Receiving Frequency:
• TV: 48.25~863.25MHz
• Fully PAL/ NTSC/ SECAM TV standard Compliant
USB Interface
• Universal Serial Bus2.0 Standard
• B Type USB male Connector
Retail package
RF Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Software

JUST $100 only
If interested pls call us or send us an email we shall get your order get to you in 3days
you can call +85281976931
Email: sales@hillselectronicsweb.com

Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by oluwabamis(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
nice product, could you give us your agent's address in nigeria.
Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Tvusb: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
Very soon we will come to Nigeria This is a new product lunched in Hongkong and i am also advertising it to only interested people who will need them only contact me interested buyers
Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Michadek: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2010
Tell us more about this, does it need internet connection before it function? Are you sure it doesn't need any subsription or will the channels like ss3 Espn and others not be blocked later? Thanks we are interested in this.
Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
this looks good,
Michadek's questions will determine if this will be workable
Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Tvusb: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2010
You don't need an internet connection before it start working You can still do some research about this on google and check on there website to read more about this i live in hongkong and as a student i do business Buy and sell. technology grows everyday. You do not need Internet conection it is a plug and play Device with the help of a small area attached to it. i have heard some costomers who bought from Ibadan said they recieved up to 70 stations while some in Lagos get up to 100 stations here in Hongkong i recieve over 500 stations send me an email and i will get back to you with your order
Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Tvusb: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
smiley smiley going

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Sales / Make Up To 78,000 A Month Building Fueless Generator / Reseller Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.