Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop (527 Views)

Desktop And Laptop Repairs And Accessories In Portharcourt / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV Programs On Laptops And Computers For Sale / For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Michadek: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
But you have not answer the whole question posted, i said are you sure the channels does not need any subscriptions and secondly, are you very sure that stations like ss3, Espn and those stations will not be blocked later when all their managements become aware of this? I think we Nairalanders should be able to rely on you. Thanks.
Re: Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by Tvusb: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2010
This is a free to Air service no subscription is needed you can also do a research on it
Re: Re: For Sale Usb Tv+fm, Compatible With Desktop And Laptop by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2010
research where? guy talk cos way i see it, this is a major scam. i dont know of any hybrid usb recievers that get both analog and digital signals, and again these digital signals come from where? do u run a coy broadcasting signals in nigeria?

or u mean that usb will recieve signals from yankee in naija?

(1) (Reply)

Help: In Need Of D Location Of Computer Village In Abuja. / Nigeria At 50 Is It The Accomplishment Or The Age We Are Celebrating? / Pls Read This,it Will Change Your Life Forvere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.