Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,803 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Lets All Support "justwise". - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets All Support "justwise". (2120 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets All Support "justwise". by niceguy10: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
Just went through on some of the coments and lnsult here againts JUSTWISE and i was very upset. We all need people like JUSTWISE who is always fighting the theives and the scammers here and i do believe that he is doing completely well. please guys lets join hands together and support JUSTWISE, and anybody here that is againts him is a SCAMMER.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
next!
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
nice-guy10:

Just went through on some of the coments and lnsult here againts JUSTWISE and i was very upset. We all need people like JUSTWISE who is always fighting the theives and the scammers here and i do believe that he is doing completely well. please guys lets join hands together and support JUSTWISE, and anybody here that is againts him is a SCAMMER.

Don't mind them, its very few lightweights sweating to get their points across. Look at their posts, they all have onething in common.

Thanks for ur support though.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by ChScott(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
Justwise! I support you, keep on attacking the scammers.
Most people are ignorant, They may not know how you are fighting for them
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ch_Scott:

Justwise! I support you, keep on attacking the scammers.
Most people are ignorant, They may not know how you are fighting for them

Thanks alot, their insults are just hot-air, it will not move me or stop me from pointing out the obvious.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by snowdrops(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
If they are attacking you it means you are doing a good job at exposing them.

Hellfire is awaiting all scammers.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by Yorubah(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
I give thumbs up to Justwise, Sienna and one or two ladies which i will post their names as soon i recollect, You guys are doing a wonderful job here and opening eyes to many things. God bless ya'll and wishing ya'll forward ever and backward never. Peace!
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
Yorubah:

I give thumbs up to Justwise, Sienna and one or two ladies which i will post their names as soon i recollect, You guys are doing a wonderful job here and opening eyes to many things. God bless ya'll and wishing ya'll forward ever and backward never. Peace!
Thanks alot, we can only do our best and leave the rest to God.

You can also add MrCrackles , OAM4J ,Vicjustice, funkybaby etc to that list.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
snowdrops:

If they are attacking you it means you are doing a good job at exposing them.

Hellfire is awaiting all scammers

There are many of them here, have a look at education section, they are preying on innocent prospective students.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by yousouph(m): 4:29am On Sep 20, 2010
Justwise SUPPORTED. Keep it up bru
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by moonraker(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2010
agreed!!!!
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by niceguy10: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks guys for Supporting, am yet to see these Theives and scammers here with there insult.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
nice-guy10:

Thanks guys for Supporting, am yet to see these Theives and scammers here with there insult.
Hmmmm. . . . U're yet to see those theives/scammers wit their insult? Was this thread opened for that purpose? For theives/scammers to vent their venom without no just cause? Guy, think twice b4 making comments.
Yes, We all knw some forumites r doin a great job here and its only Amadioha that wil strike d "bad eggs dead"! Do i need to start mentioning names?
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by nanidee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
kudos to justwise, wink
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by SEFAGO(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
Justwise double supported grin
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

Justwise double supported grin

nanidee:

kudos to justwise, wink
yousouph:

Justwise SUPPORTED. Keep it up bru
moonraker:

agreed!!!!

Thanks alot guys, nice to know that pple care.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by xreal: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
Justwise is something else; I wonder what cushions his body, psych, spirit, mind, and fingers. He doesn't seem to feel the weight of those numerous insults a bit. He takes his stand.
There was one of them who actualy exhumed posts and threads by JUSTWISE, from the time justwise sought advice on studying in the UK. The same person insulted justwise's parents and prayed for justwise's [enemy's] deportation.

Finally, I'ld say scammers are FOOLS; no wonder, they mock themselves by calling him 'justfool' -which they realy are.
I call him 'justWISE'.

Thumbs up. grin
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
xreal:

Justwise is something else; I wonder what cushions his body, psych, spirit, mind, and fingers. He doesn't seem to feel the weight of those numerous insults a bit. He takes his stand.
There was one of them who actualy exhumed posts and threads by JUSTWISE, from the time justwise sought advice on studying in the UK. The same person insulted justwise's parents and prayed for justwise's [enemy's] deportation.
Finally, I'ld say scammers are FOOLS; no wonder, they mock themselves by calling him 'justfool' -which they realy are.
I call him 'justWISE'.
Thumbs up. grin

Thanks for your support xreal , very nice of you.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by segbas(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2010
Justwise,
cary dey go, dont mind those silly people called scammers.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
segbas:

Justwise,
cary dey go, dont mind those silly people called scammers.

Thanks alot segbas
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by kadman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
xreal:

I call him 'justWISE'.

Thumbs up. grin

I do not agree with most of Justwise crass methods of dealing with people. But I have to agree with your post, I admire the fact that Justwise takes a stand for something he believes in. I think if everyone did the same (for positive things), the world would be a much better place.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
kadman:

I do not agree with most of Justwise crass methods of dealing with people. But I have to agree with your post, I admire the fact that Justwise takes a stand for something he believes in. I think if everyone did the same (for positive things), the world would be a much better place.

Point taken, i know we have had some disagreements in that regard and i respect your view, thats what makes us individuals.

Thanks for the comment, i do appreciate.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by Amigoz(f): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2010
He is Just Wise - supported.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
Amigoz:

He is Just Wise - supported.
grin grin, how u dey?
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by OmoAlata(f): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
Justwise for President
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2010
Omo Alata:

Justwise for President

You really can not be serious grin grin grin
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by OmoAlata(f): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2010
justwise gets my support anytime wink
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by princeella: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
I have given justwise the stick myself because he called me a scammer. The truth is that, it's great standing against scammers but do you just attack everyone's post on Travel section just because they try to sell their business on this section and you just don't approve of it? I think he should improve on his methods. Cheers.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by princeella: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
I had given justwise the stick myself because he called me a scammer. The truth is that, it's great standing against scammers but do you just attack everyone's post on Travel section just because they try to sell their business on this section and you just don't approve of it? I think he should improve on his methods. NO offense meant. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Jobs In Kuwait / How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? / Do I Need An International Passport To Travel To Ghana By Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.