Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lets All Support "justwise". - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets All Support "justwise". (2121 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by saridonp2: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
I think I like the guy JUSTWISE and its way of attacking scammers.If Nigerian government can pilot the affair of our country with dedication like he has been doing with scammers in travel section,I think we will have a great nation.Justwise keep it up!but I have a question, Have you been scammed before by visa agents?
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by kadman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
saridon_p:

I think I like the guy JUSTWISE[b] and its way[/b] of attacking scammers.If Nigerian government can pilot the affair of our country with dedication like he has been doing with scammers in travel section,I think we will have a great nation.Justwise keep it up!but I have a question, Have you been scammed before by visa agents?

Seriously ? ? ?
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by saridonp2: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
@kadman, Why?Do u object?
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
saridon_p:

I think I like the guy JUSTWISE and its way of attacking scammers.If Nigerian government can pilot the affair of our country with dedication like he has been doing with scammers in travel section,I think we will have a great nation.Justwise keep it up!but I have a question, Have you been scammed before by visa agents?

Not yet.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
princeella:

I have given justwise the stick myself because he called me a scammer. The truth is that, it's great standing against scammers but do you just attack everyone's post on Travel section just because they try to sell their business on this section and you just don't approve of it? I think he should improve on his methods. Cheers.
The problem with some of us Nigerians is that certain things has become our way of life and you don't see anything wrong in them any more.

This is the case you were refering to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=502466.msg6630329#msg6630329.
I actually did not call you a scammer there(only if you have other 'ID' that i commented on)

And here again you posted this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=520904.msg6829838#msg6829838 with alot of misleading information there, Romania and Cyprus joined EU since 2004 but you claimed they will join next yr. You promised to secure job and visa in the Uk for your clients, which is all lies cos u can't get them a job while you still in Nigeria and students jobs here are very hard to come by.

My problem with many of you dodgy agents here is the amount of misleading information you feed pple with and  after pocketing their money you leave them to dry.
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by saridonp2: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
But you are really doing good, Because you must have saved so many people and if we all ignore it,the travel section of nairaland will be safe-haven for scammers, Keep it up!
Re: Lets All Support "justwise". by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
saridon_p:

But you are really doing good, Because you must have saved so many people and if we all ignore it,the travel section of nairaland will be safe-haven for scammers, Keep it up!

Thanks for ur support.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reason To Change Your Accent When You Travel Abroad (america) / Total Blackout Experienced At Abuja International Airport. See Photos / I Make 10M A Year: Relocate Abroad Or Stay In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.