Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,571 members, 7,881,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day (905 Views)

Do You Enjoy Your Work? / Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day / How Has Nairaland Affected Your Work At The Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day by naijasmost: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
WHAT'S UP, 'LANDERS!

I was gisting with my paddys today, about being "IN THE ZONE" sometimes when working on something enjoyable.

I mean, when I'm doing work that I love to do, I can work 12 hours EASY, and have to be begged to EAT!!!
(Anyone who knows me knows I love grub, LOLz!)

But on the other hand, let me not lie; I PROCRASTINATE LIKE MAAAAAD, when I have things on my work list that I don't enjoy!

In fact, you may almost think I studied PROCRASTINATION in Uni; I do it so well! LOL!

I wonder - does anyone else have trouble with procrastination?
HOW HAS PROCRASTINATION DEALT WITH YOU, AND HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH PROCRASTINATION
Re: How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day by omomoller(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
I also procrastinate like crazy not just at work even in my everyday life.

Dont knw how to stop cos its killing me.
Re: How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day by naijasmost: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
omomoller:

I also procrastinate like crazy not just at work even in my everyday life.

Dont knw how to stop cos its killing me.

LOL! Omomoller, no worry. As my friend in primary school used to say: "Na condition make crayfish bend."
LOL!
Re: How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day by Recruitoo: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2010
I guess a lot of people have been trapped in the prison of procrastination (lol). I also have my own issues with procrastination but i have decided to deal with it, and its a good thing you guys have realized it and decided to deal with it. This is my resolution, whatever i need to do, i have made up my mind to do it there and then. I would postpone till later what i am meant to do now and i have prayed also to God to help me. Lets hear other suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start / Get Ur Canada,australia,schengen,qatar,dubia,venezueala Working Permit Visas / What Is A Take Home Pay For Roughneck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.