Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu (5492 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by MaziUche0(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2010
T9ksy:

Posted by: MaziUche0
Good thing you didn't else there sure wouldn't have been any nigeria, now.

That is why I regret it even more. Some people should be happy that Igbo leaders do not think like me. Awolowo and most of the Northern officers would have been decimated.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2010
T9ksy:

Posted by: MaziUche0
Good thing you didn't else there sure wouldn't have been any nigeria, now.

Believe me, that was Biafra's BIGGEST mistake by far. Awolowo should not have been allowed to leave the East.
That way, we would know the enemies well and plan to fight them from start.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2010
MaziUche0:

Yar'Adua? undecided

fulani didnt call for it the WHOLE Norths power brokers settled for it because they feared Buhari winning. If igbo can ask the WHOLE south to settle to support an igbo president - fine

but I forget yorubas are backstabbers tongue
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by koruji(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

Believe me, that was Biafra's BIGGEST mistake by far. Awolowo should not have been allowed to leave the East.
That way, we would know the enemies well and plan to fight them from start.

They didn't know him well - the same Awolowo they were going to give the government in January 1966?
They didn't know the enemy before fighting?
Onlytruth, do you know who you are following now?
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by HighChief4(m): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

So what have YOU done to demand for it? Let me guess. Your mission is to tell us that we are hopeless. That is YOUR contribution to the demand.
Nwokem move over. undecided
My brother until we address the fundamental problem that facilitate against that cause, trust me we will not make any headyway cos any effort put towards that will be sabotaged. It might be hard 4u to accept but thats true, Westerners revolted after the anullment of June 12 and the Notherners knw that there will be no peace except a Yoruba man is installed as the president hence OBJ was picked and sworn into the presidency. You can believe this or not, but we have so many Igbos fighting against the Igbos than we have those fighting a beneficial cause for us. Enyim aru juo gi oyi, makana iwe na ewe gi na ewe onye ozo, but that won't profer the solution to our problems
sbeezy8:

no tribe in nigeria has ever called for a president from their ethnicity- and got it.
Yaradua. . .Notherners. Also June 12 died the moment OBJ became president
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2010
High_Chief:

My brother until we address the fundamental problem that facilitate against that cause, trust me we will not make any headyway cos any effort put towards that will be sabotaged. It might be hard 4u to accept but thats true, Westerners revolted after the anullment of June 12 and the Notherners knw that there will be no peace except a Yoruba man is installed as the president hence OBJ was picked and sworn into the presidency. You can believe this or not, but we have so many Igbos fighting against the Igbos than we have those fighting a beneficial cause for us. Enyim aru juo gi oyi, makana iwe na ewe gi na ewe onye ozo, but that won't profer the solution to our problemsYaradua. . .Notherners. Also June 12 died the moment OBJ became president

sbeezy8:

yaradua? NO

fulani didnt call for it the WHOLE Norths power brokers settled for it because they feared another fulani Buhari winning. If igbo can ask the WHOLE south to settle to support an igbo president - fine

but I forget yorubas are backstabbers tongue
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by chyz(m): 1:02am On Sep 20, 2010
koruji:

While this conspiracy is hard to deny you have to note that it is actually within the circle of elites that have stolen and pillaged Nigeria for the last 50 years. That is what you have to realize -this is a conflict among thieves, of which IBB is one big klepto. The solution then is not to help them resolve their differences in the name of "promises" they make - you should know by now that it amounts to nothing, absolutely nothing!

You keep holding on to your own false conclusion that IBB single-handedly put OBJ on the throne in 1993 - that is what IBB himself would like to believe, but it is not true. His craziness doesn't allow him to see that while people considered him an influential personality in Nigeria, and we all know his coup history, the emperor actually has no clothes. Ask yourself why he was unable to get the stool for himself in 2007 - the same reason he is not going to get it this time. The funny part is that this emperor that has no clothes either on his person or in storage is promising you the most beautiful cloth you desire and you are dancing through market - sorry o.

The number of Igbos is certainly a factor, but what is the population of the Nupe to which IBB belongs. My comparison what supposed to be absurd to point out that your isolation of Igbo in the south for presidency is just as absurd - what you are saying to the smallest groups in Nigeria is forget any chance of ever becoming president in Nigeria, but this is exactly what you are trying to reject. Note that I mentioned Ijebu-Jesha for good measure to make it really absurd - it is actually a town with a name formed from the name of the two yoruba groups.

What we need to do is take our government away from them and truly put in place a truly equitable system.

As far a minority tribe is concerned,yes i think most nigerias(at least non-religious bigots) would love to see them go for presidency in high numbers but until there is fairness recognized amongst the major tribes, that hope will continue to be suppressed. For instance, Igbos will always fight to get presidency and worry about that alone,this mentality is caused by inequity and discrimination;until it is checked they will not say alright lets calm down and vote for the best candidate be it isoko,ogoni, itsekiri, or edo. Naturally, we dont care if the person is from our own enclave as long as he's bad then he is bad and if somebody from a different tribe comes that is better then he'll get our vote.We've always been a democratic society,check our history; however, because of the marginalization of the Igbos there is always a tug of war which causes minority tribes to be left out of presidency.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by sbeezy8: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2010
june 1993?

I dont know would igbos want that option - have an igbo candidate win elections, IBB anull it and that igbo candidate killed, then afterwards install the WORSE igbo as president.

and no june 12 never went away it temporarily subsided. Obasanjo will die one day, because im sure he too was behind the anullment and other yorubas as well. duh
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by olafolarin(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2010
High_Chief:

My brother until we address the fundamental problem that facilitate against that cause, trust me we will not make any headyway cos any effort put towards that will be sabotaged. It might be hard 4u to accept but thats true, Westerners revolted after the anullment of June 12 and the Notherners knw that there will be no peace except a Yoruba man is installed as the president hence OBJ was picked and sworn into the presidency. You can believe this or not, but we have so many Igbos fighting against the Igbos. . , Also June 12 died the moment OBJ became president

June 12 is IBB's major obstacle till today.He thought influencing OBJ to win the 1999 elections will calm SW but he got it all wrong.
OBJ himself knew the June 12 movement can frustrate his administration and it was evident in the 1999 and 2003 elections where OBJ lost in his ward.
IBB will be denied Presidency because of June 12.

Make no mistake.June 12 is not about Abiola-- it is about about our collective ideology as a nation.
That election produced the best of Nigeria amongst :a Yoruba Senator in far away North,An Hausa lawmaker in Yorubaland etc
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by AkinEgba: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^
June 12 is dead. Even amongst us Yoruba, IBB has followers. You just wait until election day, although I prefer Jonathan to win.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 20, 2010
Akin-Egba:

^^^^^
June 12 is dead. Even amongst us Yoruba, IBB has followers. You just wait until election day, although I prefer Jonathan to win.
Since when did mexusxyz become Yoruba? You're not okoro anymore?
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by olafolarin(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2010
It is however the height of mediocrity and self-degradation for a whole Tribe to be expected to be handed over  Presidency by proxy.

Ibos need to wake up from their slumber and realise that whatever they need will have to be fought for.
The ingratious OBJ got the Presidency because of the June 12 warriors.SW didnt rest on its hoarse and expected to be handed over presidency.
Igbos can play the marginalisation,war and tribal card anytime but they will never get anything they dont fight for.
And lying,betraying and distorting facts against the Yorubas,NDeltans etc is a big step in opposite direction,
The last 50 years was without Igbos (real)Presidency.The next 50 may go that way too if Igbo are not united

PERIOD
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by olafolarin(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2010
Akin-Egba:

^^^^^
June 12 is dead[sub][/sub]alive. Even amongst us Yoruba, IBB has followers. You just wait until election day, although I prefer Jonathan to win.

In your dreams shocked
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2010
olafolarin:

It is however the height of mediocrity and self-degradation for a whole Tribe to be expected to be handed over  Presidency by proxy.
[b]Ibos need to wake up from their slumber and realise that whatever they need will have to be fought for.[/b]The ingratious OBJ got the Presidency because of the June 12 warriors.SW didnt rest on its hoarse and expected to be handed over presidency.
Igbos can play the marginalisation,war and tribal card anytime but they will never get anything they dont fight for.
And lying,betraying and distorting facts against the Yorubas,NDeltans etc is a big step in opposite direction,
The last 50 years was without Igbos (real)Presidency.The next 50 may go that way too if Igbo are not united

PERIOD

Correction, the views of a few self-absorbed Ibos on Nairaland has nothing to do with the views of the Ibo majority. Please understand the difference and address the particular persons posting these opinions, claiming to speak for a whole people. You and I know no one in Nigeria can speak for any people, let alone any one tribe, so why assume these things on here speak for all Ibos?
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by olafolarin(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2010
Cuz most commenst tend to suggest that Igbos are supporting IBB because he promised them Presidency come 2015.
Supporting someone like IBB because of such fluke is just stupid.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by AkinEgba: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^
Actually, more Igbos support GEJ than other ethnic groups. I hope you know that too? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-513008.0.html

You seem to think Nairaland is Nigeria
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by koruji(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Since when did mexusxyz become Yoruba? You're not okoro anymore?

he he he LWKMD  grin.

Akin Egba, alias mexusxyz, gets confused by his pretense sometimes!
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2010
Igbos need to forget the Biafra-dream before they can move beyond their perceived marginalization in the scheme of things.
You cannot continue whining about Biafra and also expect to be taken seriously in forums where the future of nigeria is being decided.
And you will never develop a politician of truly national stature if you continue to confuse your children with sob-stories of the civil war from 40 years ago.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by AkinEgba: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2010
koruji:

he he he LWKMD grin.

Akin Egba, alias mexusxyz, gets confused by his pretense sometimes!

Are you crazy? Who is mekusxyz?
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by koruji(m): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Are you crazy? Who is mekusxyz?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by chyz(m): 2:29am On Sep 20, 2010
olafolarin:

Ibos need to wake up from their slumber and realise that whatever they need will have to be fought for.
The ingratious OBJ got the Presidency because of the June 12 warriors.SW didnt rest on its hoarse and expected to be handed over presidency.

PERIOD

THE SW DID NOT FIGHT FOR ABIOLA SO STUFF IT!!! The is no such thing as June 12 warriors being people from the SW.Stop telling lies.He died 2 years later and then that was it! He was substituted after the annulment. If IBB didn't decide to allow OBJ( his friend) to have presidency then what would have happen?? They swept the June 12 under the carpet and if the SW had made a difference they would have succeeded with their own choice of presidency instead of the imposition of OBJ. Don't mention about who and who didnt fight. Igbos fought, Ijaws fought, Fulani fought, Hausa fought, Ogoni fought.Yorubas never fought for anything so lets stick to the topic.

I can agree with you to an extent on the Igbos needing to be united as far as an election goes; however, thats not the case they can be untied for IBB(which may be a bad chose) or they can be united for GEJ(which may be the best choice).The thing that we have to do is learn for our passed and the records of those who are offering us anything and when we have done our research and analysis then choose the one who is out best bet. There is no such thing as choosing a person because he will had us the torch and if we refuse to help him then we wont receive anything.We are not in a fairy tell. We work on presidency through unity not off of a promise,that is the challenge.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Sep 20, 2010
olafolarin:

Cuz most commenst tend to suggest that Igbos are supporting IBB because he promised them Presidency come 2015.
Supporting someone like IBB because of such fluke is just silly.

What do you mean most comments? Are you speaking on here to ALL IBOS or some people who are ibos but arrogantly claim to speak for even those Ibos whom they will never meet and will likely never match in wit?

By the way, last I checked, there is no law stopping folks from supporting IBB if they want to as individuals. Last I checked we have a democracy and people are able to support whatever candidate they each want to. There are Hausas, Ibos, Yorubas, etc out there who support IBB for one reason or another. It is their right to choose whatever candidate they want to. However do not somehow conclude that a whole tribe would decide for a candidate on the comments of a few "to wo bos" on nairaland. Please desist from making blanketing statements such as those you continue to on Ibos just because of the comments of a few nincompoops on here. It is really rude and shows you no different from the ones you continue to converse with on this.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2010
chyz:

THE SW DID NOT FIGHT FOR ABIOLA SO STUFF IT!!! The is no such thing as June 12 warriors being people from the SW.Stop telling lies.He died 2 years later and then that was it! He was substituted after the annulment. If IBB didn't decide to allow OBJ( his friend) to have presidency then what would have happen?? They swept the June 12 under the carpet and if the SW had made a difference they would have succeeded with their own choice of presidency instead of the imposition of OBJ. Don't mention about who and who didnt fight. Igbos fought, Ijaws fought, Fulani fought, Hausa fought, Ogoni fought.Yorubas never fought for anything so lets stick to the topic.

I can agree with you to an extent on the Igbos needing to be united as far as an election goes; however, thats not the case they can be untied for IBB(which may be a bad chose) or they can be united for GEJ(which may be the best choice).The thing that we have to do is learn for our passed and the records of those who are offering us anything and when we have done our research and analysis then choose the one who is out best bet. There is no such thing as choosing a person because he will had us the torch and if we refuse to help him then we wont receive anything.We are not in a fairy tell. We work on presidency through unity not off of a promise,that is the challenge.

chyz, you st.upid ibo boy, who was Beko Ransome-Kuti, Abraham Adesanya, Campaign for Democracy. Google is your friend.
Yoruba activists drove IBB out of office in '93, you greedy Ibos were MIA.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by koruji(m): 4:16am On Sep 20, 2010
Hhmmmmm! Do you even realize what you are saying. Abiola died 2 years after the annulmnent (that would be 1995)?

Surely, you must be kidding. The other part of your below quote speak for its own non-sesibility.

chyz:

THE SW DID NOT FIGHT FOR ABIOLA SO STUFF IT!!!. Stop telling lies.He died 2 years later and then that was it! He was substituted after the annulment. If IBB didn't decide to allow OBJ( his friend) to have presidency then what would have happen?? They swept the June 12 under the carpet and if the SW had made a difference they would have succeeded with their own choice of presidency instead of the imposition of OBJ. Don't mention about who and who didnt fight. Igbos fought, Ijaws fought, Fulani fought, Hausa fought, Ogoni fought.Yorubas never fought for anything so lets stick to the topic.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by chyz(m): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2010
koruji:

Hhmmmmm! Do you even realize what you are saying. Abiola died 2 years after the annulmnent (that would be 1995)?

Surely, you must be kidding. The other part of your below quote speak for its own non-sesibility.

Yes 2 years after.Screw the whole 1998 nonsense. You and I and everybody both know after 2 years all that crying about the June 12 annulment BS was swept to the side and left for the birds! SO SHOVE IT!
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by koruji(m): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2010
chyz:

Yes 2 years after.Screw the whole 1998 nonsense. You and I and everybody both know after 2 years all that crying about the June 12 annulment BS was swept to the side and left for the birds! SO SHOVE IT!

I don't know why certain people here on NL are fond of making wild statements and refusing to accept they are wrong, when they are wrong?
Sorry for you, men!

BTW you are the one with a lot of SHOVING TO DO. SO WHEN YOU SHOVE IT THE FIRST TIME DO IT 1000 TIMES. THEN CALL ALL YOUR RELATIVES TO COME AND SHOVE IT WITH YOU. AFTER THAT YOU CALL YOUR VILLAGE TO SHOVE IT WITH YOU. AFTER WHICH--well you know where to take it next if you haven't had enough of SHOVING IT. BASTAAARD.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by ayo84(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2010
its time for our people to disregard all these so called elder statesmen and leaders who have disconnected from the masses,they cannot control or move their people anymore,ordinary kidnapping,they cannot stop.the people should have their own voice and support the people they want.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2010
Isn't it amazing how some Yoruba folks are here trying desperately to dissuade the Igbo from going with IBB?

Honestly I can't remember at any time Ndigbo cared about whom the Yoruba voted for. As a matter of fact, Yoruba choice in every elections is predictable -a fellow Yoruba. So all these Yoruba heartaches about Igbo wanting to vote IBB is really insulting. If I insult them now, they'll say Onlytruth don come again.  undecided
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2010
Well, if I must burrow it into your skull, we want to be Nigerians or Biafrans. It must be one or the other. How can I be a Nigerian when I can't tell my child that he can become Nigeria's president one day?
If I can't say that -because of whatever reason- then there is a question about my nationality. Are Igbos Nigerians?
If we are, then we MUST produce a Nigerian president. If not, we must leave Nigeria. Simple.

What really is the Igbo question?, the Igboman is the only tribesman residing in every part of Nigeria, yet they ask the Igbo question, Apart from a shot at the Presidency the Igbos have tasted every post in Nigeria, yet they still ask of the Igbo question? has a nupe man been president ? has a jukun man been president? has an idoma or tiv man been president ? has an efik or ibibio man been president ? has the langtan man been president ? are these ethnic groups not entitled to it or are they from another part of Nigeria, there has not been an election conducted in Nigeria that an Igbo man hasn't participated, the candidate lost cus he didn't play his politics well not because he is Igbo, OBJ was an obstacle to Ekweume's chances because of the MKO factor, if OBJ was still in jail PDP would have fielded Ekwueme and he would have won, i feel the Igbos always shoot themselves on the leg and always whine with this "We are being denied game" always, here you have a man who messed up an Igbo man Ebute Ukiwe an illustrious igbo son for that matter when he was number 2 now going to parley with the supposed igbo leader and still has the guts to say "I LOVE THE IGBOS", is that not the height of insult to the igbo nation, which other tribe would look the igbos as being serious when their elites are ready to sell their people for a pot of porridge, c'mon folks don't take your grudges on anyone, take it out on your elites who the word Dignity doesn't mean anything to them.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2010
As an Igbo leader Ojukwu should be terribly ashamed for supporting IBB, here is an evil genius whose misrule affected the Igbos most, Whose annulment of election and its subsequent upheavals affected the Igbos most who were caught in the crossfires of the protest and unrest that followed, and people still term him leader i wonder what those singing his praises are doing, do you guys mean this support given to IBB by your leader is a good thing, what about Ken Nnamani, who wrote his name in the hearts of Nigerian's by fighting tooth and nail to scuttle OBJ's third term agenda now dragging his name in the mud for IBB, the wind has blown and the runt of the cock is bare for all to see, now we know his fight against IBB was all for stunts to please his pay master IBB, like i said earlier i believe an igbo man should one day rule this country but if you can't get your acts together you don't have any reason to rule this country, your anger should be vented to people like your leaders not to fellow Nigerians or even the few ruling Nigerians cus even they won't trust you.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Which your papa are you talking about ? You guys would always find reasons to complain and appoint blames unnecessary.The ibo coup of 1966 precipiatated any misfortunes that befell the ibo till date.so stop whinning and blame ojukwu for your miserable and worthless existence.Awolowo was never a coward like ojukwu neither was he dormant till death like Azikwe.he's no more but his memories would always be fresh in our minds.Ikemba is nothing but a sissy

The same Ikemba that went to collect his pension from Nigerian Army, expecting to be paid as a General, knowing fully well that he deserted the NA a Lieutenant Colonel. Ikemba the bearded clown  grin grin

Some of the Ibo clowns on here are still moaning about the Oji River camp, when Ikemba has gone cap-in-hand to the FG to take his own pension without a thought for those miserable suckers he led to destruction.

I wonder how much IBB is going to pay him for the entire votes of Ndigbo.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by oludashmi(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
babasoty:

What really is the Igbo question?, the Igboman is the only tribesman residing in every part of Nigeria, yet they ask the Igbo question, Apart from a shot at the Presidency the Igbos have tasted every post in Nigeria, yet they still ask of the Igbo question? has a nupe man been president ? has a jukun man been president? has an idoma or tiv man been president ? has an efik or ibibio man been president ? has the langtan man been president ? are these ethnic groups not entitled to it or are they from another part of Nigeria, there has not been an election conducted in Nigeria that an Igbo man hasn't participated, the candidate lost cus he didn't play his politics well not because he is Igbo, OBJ was an obstacle to Ekweume's chances because of the MKO factor, if OBJ was still in jail PDP would have fielded Ekwueme and he would have won, i feel the Igbos always shoot themselves on the leg and always whine with this "We are being denied game" always, here you have a man who messed up an Igbo man Ebute Ukiwe an illustrious igbo son for that matter when he was number 2 now going to parley with the supposed igbo leader and still has the guts to say "I LOVE THE IGBOS", is that not the height of insult to the igbo nation, which other tribe would look the igbos as being serious when their elites are ready to sell their people for a pot of porridge, c'mon folks don't take your grudges on anyone, take it out on your elites who the word Dignity doesn't mean anything to them.
Wowww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You hit the nail so much on the head, infact a reasonable Igbo should reason after reading this, you answered all their so called questions in a paragraph, Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Assassins Kill Party Leader In Ogun State / One Spouse Policy? / Mohammed Fawehinmi: Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.