Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu (5486 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

Hate to admit it but it's truth as far as the average Igbo civilian is concerned.

That is a LIE!
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by chyz(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2010
metalGo0g:

I didnt get you.  . . .  What is the truth?

Kobojunkie:

That is a LIE!

If one were to go to Igboland now,they would see that the majority as of now would say GEJ.

Also this one is for the Junkie, you are not igbo,i know you want your northerners to win but you are now in igboland right now nor do you have relative who are there that can give info about the Igbo so carry go.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

If one were to go to Igboland now,they would see that the majority as of now would say GEJ.

Also this one is for the Junkie, you are not igbo,i know you want your northerners to win but you are now in igboland right now nor do you have relative who are there that can give info about the Igbo so carry go.

uumm . . . again, you are LYING  . . telling me I am not igbo will not change that. Majority of Ibos both in Iboland and outside DO NOT THINK AS YOU DO. Hence your claim that your personal view there is shared by the majority is nothing but falsehood.

Stop damaging the image of Ibos by spreading ridiculous lies based on your delusions. Ibos are strong, independent thinkers who actually use their heads, and are not paranoid schizophrenic hateful warmongers like you and your ilk like to portray them all.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by supereagle(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2010
IBB can not get majority votes of Ndigbo, let him go to Oha ne eze Ndigbo and prostrate , let him bribe Ojukwu with all the money in the world , he will not get majority votes there.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by chyz(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

uumm . . . again, you are LYING  . . telling me I am not igbo will not change that. Majority of Ibos both in Iboland and outside DO NOT THINK AS YOU DO. Hence your claim that your personal view there is shared by the majority is nothing but falsehood.

Stop damaging the image of Ibos by spreading ridiculous lies based on your delusions. Ibos are strong, independent thinkers who actually use their heads, and are not paranoid schizophrenic hateful warmongers like you and your ilk like to portray them all.

Stop trying to act like you care about we Igbos.Its flat out majority of us as of now are for GEJ. I do accept the compliment and you telling the beautiful truth about the igbos "strong, independent thinkers who actually use their heads, and are not paranoid schizophrenic hateful warmongers" but this the thread below shows you dont like Igbos:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-516428.32.html
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by lekanbar(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2010
Political moves, let's see where all of this leads in 2011

http://lekanbaruwa./
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Nnaboys: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Thank God, IBB is making the right connections. He is the man.
Re: Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu by Echidime(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha AMERICAN PLAN TO DIVIDE NIGERIA IN 2015 IS BECOMING A REALITY,THEY HAVE EVEN SEND THEIR BOY GADAFI TO ANNOUNCE IT TO US,YET WE ARE IGNORANT OF WHAT IS GOING ON,they know that once power comes back to the SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH Hell will get lose,as all OIL contracts will be revisited, they game has just begone,time for middle belt and edo state to decide where to belong either hausa or yoruba,as all  of BIAFRAN land is already known and can't be tampered with,later we shall get back our bakasi from cameroun as they will obediently hand it back to us once Biafran state come back to life or face Biafran tsunami in their country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Spouse Policy? / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari / What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.