Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,843 members, 7,972,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over (16976 Views)

Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Lady Angry After The New Vibrator She Bought For Pleasure Exploded (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by winkmart: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
O deep gan

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
Brainwashed delusional religious zombies. Better find a real hospital instead of a church masquerading as an hospital.

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by poseidon12: 10:13am On May 02, 2019
Jestin:
What is wrong with Nigeria hospitals

It's not just the hospitals. There's everything wrong with all aspects of the Nigeria project.
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by odunkomolafe: 10:14am On May 02, 2019
Go to another hospital now
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by omoadeleye(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2019
aaronson:
G

Masun

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2019
omoadeleye:

Masun
white bently on the highway bro
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by mvem(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Please is she the owner of the hospital?

Is that the only hospital in the area?

How can morning devotion start by 4am?

Is she one of the board of directors?

What's the show of self entitlement for gan?

I don't understand some people.
...let a doctor do this is in the west and he will loose his license...there are ethics to be followed in a hospital

3 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by ITbomb(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
When I'm President, the first thing I will do is to abolish all morning devotions in government office first, then all corporate offices, before I finally clamp down on private establishments.

Pray in your house before coming to office
If you must pray in office, don't rope everyone in, get willing partners and make sure you end the devotion before 8am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by adecz: 10:19am On May 02, 2019
Nigerians and religious hypocrisy
na like amala & ewedu.

Don't be surprised that, in spite of all
this holy, holy, the married medical
director is banging all the nurses

We Sabi Dem.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by uuzba(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
PennywysCares:
her case wasn't an emergency so why IS she crying
Hospital is a place of service. Service to life.
Sunday is a day of rest for everybody, except hospital.
If you cannot serve mankind, please do not be a medical practitioner.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21am On May 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
I totally understand how you feel,Nigerians should wake up to reality with this our we know God and what He wants attitude...

That's not the only hospital in the town, if she doesn't like the rules of the game, she should take her ball to another playing ground.
When you do delicate jobs, you must have to put God first.
That's what the doctor wants for himself
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by 9jaArea: 10:21am On May 02, 2019
Nigerians have taken religion to a senseless level.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by omoadeleye(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2019
aaronson:
white bently on the highway bro

Amen

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Bbbwings: 10:23am On May 02, 2019
The only reason I'm putting up with this nonsense prayer every Thursday with my bosd is because I hitch rides with him. Once I get my car, this stupidity must stop

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by uvie66: 10:25am On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Please is she the owner of the hospital?

Is that the only hospital in the area?

How can morning devotion start by 4am?

Is she one of the board of directors?

What's the show of self entitlement for gan?

I don't understand some people.
Nonsense talk from an ill educated individual, a hospital is a 24 hour service and a PROFESSIONAL service should be expected. Sickness is not 9-5

5 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by SEONaijaExpert: 10:29am On May 02, 2019
uvie66:
Nonsense talk from an ill educated individual, a hospital is a 24 hour service and a PROFESSIONAL service should be expected. Sickness is not 9-5
Words from a foolish reasoning. All possible occurrences are considered in my comments. Not even when there's an options.
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by YoungAncient1: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
We can run to social media for any and every reason sha....

Did you wait? If yes, why then are you telling us this?
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by crixlight2(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2019
mystic77:
Good day, please I'm going through some issues that calls for quick action..I work and get paid monthly but the issue on ground requires more than my salary..it's a life threatening issue,I just plead to anyone who can help out or help provide with loan in which I pay back monthly in less than 6 months even with interest..I will go any length to reveal my identity.if I fail to pay, I should be called out on social media platforms(image tarnished)..I reside in osun..I will drop all forms of identification,sign an undertaken and provide a guarantor..08103249342
So calling you out on social media will pay my money back ? , it is better you say something nice , like the person should jail you for 10years , arrest all your family members (collateral) seize all your certificates

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by mystic77(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
crixlight2:

So calling you out on social media will pay my money back ? , it is better you say something nice , like the person should jail you for 10years , arrest all your family members (collateral) seize all your certificates

No where to hide, I can also be arrested..it will be stated in the terms and condition
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by alimaa: 10:39am On May 02, 2019
You had an alternative.
Kendumazy:
Honestly, we should serve this our God with sense. Even God will vex say "you can suspend the devotion and attend to the patient if anything wrong should happen to the patient"
There was a friend we wanted working on a deal together, called him one morning like that to give him an important update, he didn't pick. Later picked and said he saw my calls but couldn't pick because he just woke up and preparing to do morning devotion, said he doesn't speak to anyone in the morning without his morning devotion done first. I just canceled the deal. I dislike people who makes this religion of a thing something hard with their rubbish and nonsense principles. Am a Christian and I believe serving our God isn't hard. Let's do away with rubbish, unreasonable and foolish principles.

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by edibobo: 10:43am On May 02, 2019
If the case was not an emergency but check up, why won't she waited and and stop complaining. If she happened to be in that capacity, she would have done worse than that
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
ONLY AGENTS OF DARKNESS WILL BE ANGRY WITH A HOSPITAL FOR DOING MORNING DEVOTION. IF CONSULTING GOD FOR DIVINE HELP IS WROND,WHY DO WE HAVE SNAKE ON A POLE AS CONTAINED IN NUMBERS 21-8 AS GLOBAL MEDICAL SYMBOL OF HEALING ? REMOVE GOD FROM EVERY THING YOU DO AND BE A WALKING CORPSE. 070 5414 2412

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
People make noise so much in Nigeria. The hospital have chosen their mode of operation, if u cannot wait till after morning devotion then kindly seek help elsewhere. In Western countries u don't just walk in to see a Doctor, u book an appointment, and u are given a suitable time to be seen. It's only in emergencies u walk in and expect to be attended to with urgency. I bet if it was an emergency they'll attend to u. That's their own mode of work, accept it or seek help where u deem better for u.

A Nigerian Doctor went to Finland for some fellowship, and was surprised that even hospital staff cannot just carry their cards and demand to see a Doctor. They are given a time. A patient cannot rush u, and plead to be seen when it's past your closing time, but we see patients complaining about that. During Launch breaks non-emergency cases have to wait for launch to be over, but I have seen Nigerian patients screaming that why should they be abandoned for lunch.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by obailala(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2019
Nkisiva:
A Lady took to her social media page to express her anger towards an hospital she went to see the doctor with her kid for some check up around 8:30am whereby she was told to wait till they finish morning devotion before attending to her.

See screenshot of her post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/lady-angry-with-hospital-for-telling.html?m=1

What if the official consultation time for the hospital starts from 9am? Would this lady complain this bitterly if the person she met wasn't doing morning devotion but just sat down idly and asked her to wait till 9?
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Glory2DLamb(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2019
ainas247:
grin whats wrong with that? because of you, they should stop devotion?
if the case is an emergency, we understand.
for you to have 5 Minutes Patience you cant...

angry angry angry angry

Dominate Google page 1 with your business
and get a real result

So, what have you said in effect?
Who determines what is an emergency?

Is it possible that those same hospital staff had their family devotions before coming to work?
What time is the does the hospital open to see patients?

If the devotions were so important to them why wouldn't they have come earlier to handle that before the resumption time?

We should already stop giving God and the things of God a bad publicity because of our stupidity.
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by olas24u(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2019
PennywysCares:
her case wasn't an emergency so why IS she crying
And you think this is right?A Nigerian nurse was once jailed in the i.k for praying for miracle .

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by mu2sa2: 10:58am On May 02, 2019
omoadeleye:
brain is paining the lady, she should know that, doctors are only trying their best the ultimate healer is God
They should simply turn the hospital to prayer house and replace the doctors and nurses with prayer warriors. No hospitals needed!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by Onlyonebuhari: 11:02am On May 02, 2019
eros0075:
oh what a great day to start with the lord. she should be patience
There different between prayer and work....
You come to office to work and not useless prayer.
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by obailala(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Honestly, we should serve this our God with sense. Even God will vex say "you can suspend the devotion and attend to the patient if anything wrong should happen to the patient"
There was a friend we wanted working on a deal together, called him one morning like that to give him an important update, he didn't pick. Later picked and said he saw my calls but couldn't pick because he just woke up and preparing to do morning devotion, said he doesn't speak to anyone in the morning without his morning devotion done first. I just canceled the deal. I dislike people who makes this religion of a thing something hard with their rubbish and nonsense principles. Am a Christian and I believe serving our God isn't hard. Let's do away with rubbish, unreasonable and foolish principles.
Oga, there's nothing wrong with a person having a personal culture of communing with their God before they start their day. For you to have a problem with that, you're simply being a bigot (i.e. intolerant of the views/culture of others).

I always tell people something, if the message is so important or an emergency, send it as an SMS and highlight the importance (and maybe the other party might reconsider their priorities). But hating on someone simply because they say they have to pray before starting their day, I'm confused at the kind of Christian you claim to be.
Re: Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over by obailala(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2019
olas24u:

And you think this is right?A Nigerian nurse was once jailed in the i.k for praying for miracle .
So because the law in the UK persecutes someone for having a religious faith, does that necessarily make it a right and proper thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / We Have Special Slimming Belt For Weight Loss / Coronavirus: Don’t Shake Hands, Don’t Hug, Aregbesola Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.