Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck (1072 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Ilamina(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2019
undecided nothing cool about them

#blackexcellence

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2019
What made you come to this conclusion wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

undecided nothing cool about them

#blackexcellence

I pray you get sense soon undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Ilamina(f): 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
What made you come to this conclusion wink

After experiencing immigration issues
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Ilamina(f): 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

I pray you get sense soon undecided

So you are the one has sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

But your signature says otherwise.
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Ilamina(f): 2:02pm On May 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But your signature says otherwise.

I will soon change it
Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Nobodyperson: 2:42pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

You women are very uneducated honestly.
Did you even take a second to think about how many Africans are trying to get into their country?
There is literally NO successful black country.
Imagine Nigeria was a developed nation with millions of white people trying to get in everyday by legal and illegal means.
What do you think would happen?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Realize White People Suck by Ilamina(f): 3:13pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

You women are very uneducated honestly.
Did you even take a second to think about how many Africans are trying to get into their country?
There is literally NO successful black country.
Imagine Nigeria was a developed nation with millions of white people trying to get in everyday by legal and illegal means.
What do you think would happen?

Thats why we blacks need to help each other to get through life

And stop dealing with harsh immigration issues

Besides i heard white people punish africans more when it comes to immigration

(1) (Reply)

Sex Questions To Ask Girls / Why Do Guys Masturbate / Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.