Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1181287 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Oga, U r not making any sense. The report was referring to mba Trading and capital. The nomenclature no matter. If you google MBA forex and investment limited, the 1st result on Google will still redirect us to your company website and name.
Did you read the punch post at all?? Show me where you saw MBA trading and capital..punch mentioned MBA forex investment. They ain't the same... . Go to facebook.. You would realise a lot of scammers are coming up with scam schemes using MBA name.. As long as you visit MBA physical office. No shaking... Those that would fall for the scam are those who try the unverified online sources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Oga, U r not making any sense. The report was referring to mba Trading and capital. The nomenclature no matter. If you google MBA forex and investment limited, the 1st result on Google will still redirect us to your company website and name.

no need of any form of abusive words. My own take is this, i have been on NSE at least for more than a decade now and i know to a reasonable extent how SEC regulates shares/stocks investment. Does SEC has modalities of regulating online fx trading in Nigeria? They dont have indepth knowlege of how fx trading works unlike shares/stocks so how do they plan to protect us on what they dont really know about?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Meanwhile for those who still dont knw why MBA put hold on topup

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
aremso:

no need of any form of abusive words. My own take is this, i have been on NSE at least for more than a decade now and i know to a reasonable extent how SEC regulates shares/stocks investment. Does SEC has modalities of regulating online fx trading in Nigeria? They dont have indepth knowlege of how fx trading works unlike shares/stocks so how do they plan to protect us on what they dont really know about?

It seems u can't interpret English properly. Where in my post was an abusive word used. Don't quote me again
Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
pluto09:

If you have your money with them, that is not an investment but gambling.
maybe it is not theirs
Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=87828438]

I have not received any communication on this. I doubt that any embargo on Top Up will be lifted given what I know[/quote
That's ok , I'm just seeing it now. Is that why I delayed to give an answer, that's a bad manner of addressing a business issue, because it could have escalated to a huge mongering of rumour, please be more zealous in doing your work.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
triplec93:
maybe it is not theirs

They are a!l modified ponzi schemes.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=87828438]

I have not received any communication on this. I doubt that any embargo on Top Up will be lifted given what I know[/quote
That's ok , I'm just seeing it now. Is that why you delayed to give an answer, that's a bad manner of addressing a business issue, because it could have escalated to a huge mongering of rumour, please be more zealous in doing your work.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
triplec93:

That's ok , I'm just seeing it now. Is that why I delayed to give an answer, that's a bad manner of addressing a business issue, because it could have escalated to a huge mongering of rumour, please be more zealous in doing your work.

You do know that everything I do here is VOLUNTARY. I don't get paid a dime by my employers for what I do here. Please be guided.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You do know that everything I do here is VOLUNTARY. I don't get paid a dime by my employers for what I do here. Please be guided.
Ok, no probs
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

It seems u can't interpret English properly. Where in my post was an abusive word used. Don't quote me again

You cant answer his question ....LoL the truth hurts
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
From what I am seeing I notice a lot of individuals and bodies are trying to bring MBA down.I just hope Mba is strong enough to withstand all this vices.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
What do you know about Forex trading? Obviously you know nothing. You are just one useless graduate with Job mentality. Go and educate yourself properly about Forex. Life has gone past the brain washing your father gave to you. I hate it when some persons will open their useless mouth to speak on a subject matter they know nothing about. Wake up black child. Change is constant.
genkins:

I laugh when I see replies like this. Nigeria has the most stupid and gullible set of people. So after being hit by MMM and others, sense cannot fall on you? No wonder pastors are cashing out. Once this MBA FOREX crashes, this thread will be quiet and the likes of you will disappear. How can a FOREX trader make more now than before? Lol... Oh my gad..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joevics(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Qasak:
From what I am seeing I notice a lot of individuals and bodies are trying to bring MBA down.I just hope Mba is strong enough to withstand all this vices.
Of course. MBA is taking lots of investors from SEC memebers. That's how the Investment world works.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmm, is it possible for MBA Forex to be showing their trading report every month, that will really soothes doubters mind and even those who already invested. That will be one way to prove their authenticity, if only they are looking for increase in the number of investors.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Joevics:

Of course. MBA is taking lots of investors from SEC memebers. That's how the Investment world works.
People who are really feeling the heat are the mutual funds manager. People like MBA Forex are like a nail been nailed on their business. And since these people are mostly influential people, they will do anything to bring MBA down, even if they have to merge or buy the company, and shut it down.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphiy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
I received this mail from MBA, does it mean they would cease paying for now?
I'm supposed to receive my ROI today but I haven't gotten it yet.

MBA staff here please explain.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
iphiy:

MBA paid me today since 12pm...
Worry not. They will pay you..

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If your due date is 21st then your maximum top up date would have been 28th. Your due date is day one of the 7 days. Your top up should reflect in your next ROI though just follow up with your account officer
it shud be 27th.. I've been repeatedly informed that the ROI date is Day-1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
iphiy:

LOL! Given the timing on that mail, I'm certain that I'm the one that sent that.

And no we aren't stopping payment of RoI.

The restructuring being talked about is to better improve the top up process

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
iphiy:

Have you gotten it now ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphiy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Qasak:

Have you gotten it now ?

Not yet. I don't know why.
This should be my 2nd ROI.
My first came in by 5pm on 28th Feb.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
iphiy:

Not yet. I don't know why.
This should be my 2nd ROI.
My first came in by 5pm on 28th Feb.

Dont worry u will be paid .... If u have mobile banking App check ur balance ... The money might be there but due to network issues u may not receive alart on time
a friend of mine got alart by 11pm on his due date he was worried not knowing d money has bn in his account since 3pm.
Still on still if u dont get ur ROI today wait till 2maro morning or monday,u can also call ur account manager

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austineaddy: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

LOL! Given the timing on that mail, I'm certain that I'm the one that sent that.

And no we aren't stopping payment of RoI.

The restructuring being talked about is to better improve the top up process

Meaning top will be back bigger n better ?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adontcare(f): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
I want to ask a question, is MBA trading and capital investment registered with SEC ? Cos I have checked SEC lists of registered ones, but could not find it there. And here is what I found also

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2020
adontcare:
I want to ask a question, is MBA trading and capital investment registered with SEC ? Cos I have checked SEC lists of registered ones, but could not find it there. And here is what I found also
For those claiming its MBA trades not MBA Forex, this is their Lagos office with the logo as bold as possible. Sometimes they add capital sometimes they don't, its still the same company SEC is referring to. What's my own, that one concern Una.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2020
MBA need to do something about this, else there will be panic. SEC can decide to hurt them down anytime soon and investors will be the loser.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 2:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Wolexyoshi:
But come to think of it, just recently there is this platform named Boxvalue that got his Investors money frozen by SEC simply because they are not registered. The question is will the same thing not happen to MBA. Though there is no doubt that they have been doing well and still doing well but one just have to be careful. To loose at least 360k no be beans oooo.

MBA should do the needful if truly they are real.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 3:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Well, I think MBA uses the cumulative capital of investments to trade and share the dividends. 15% profit is very possible for a good trader with 1% risk and 99% winning strategy. This is different from MMM in the sense that they dont take from peter to pay paul. If you withdraw ur capital, they stop giving you dividends and case closes. It will no how shake the company however, about registering with Sec, sec might decide to come arrest the traders and lock up the offices, that i think is the biggest fear for now. If sec dont have the right to do that, then I would say, MBA is 80% safe. I say this with confidence bc, if you are a good trader and you have 1k USd, 10%RoI is sure everyday. You can even reduce the risk to the lowest minimum by doing 1% ROI daily, that would 25% ROI monthly. This is what I think they do as backup plan to safeguard people money. Well, only if sth does not go wrong one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by cybertron88: 4:31am On Mar 29, 2020
grossintel:
When their is an economic crash, every single business is affected. Companies are calling for bailouts to stay in business because everything is crashing hard. Those companies sell stocks to the public. You bought it for $10 it crashes to $2 how do you make money selling it at $2. Some of you need to reason well oh. There's nothing to profit in a crash except you buy in the crash and leverage on that. But what if you bought before the crash? Sorry!
You are confusing forex with stocks. Stocks it's one way traffic. Buy low sell high. Forex on the other hand you profit both ways whether price is going up or falling depending on the position u are taking. Corona virus hasn't affected liquidity in the forex market. The only downside is the high volatility it had caused in the market. It's advisable to trade with serious caution this period because the market direction is very unpredictable. A lot of traders are still making money from forex despite d virus scare but for a company to trade with ppls funds this period is very risky. That's why I have always doubted that mba forex are really into forex trading.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.