Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1181305 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 4:51am On Mar 29, 2020
With some comments I am seeing and the length they go through just to prove a point. I am sure a lot of persons here don they contact sec to shut it down just so they can say I told you so.
God pass una !!! 4th April will be my 6th month and I will still keep my money with them for another 6 months. Whatever happens life goes on.NO be today we don they take risk.
In between I know 2 of my friends that have gotten there initial capital back at the end of there 6 months contract, so I am not worried about it at all about that.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Qasak:
With some comments I am seeing and the length they go through just to prove a point. I am sure a lot of persons here don they contact sec to shut it down just so they can say I told you so.
God pass una !!! 4th April will be my 6th month and I will still keep my money with them for another 6 months. Whatever happens life goes on.NO be today we don they take risk.
In between I know 2 of my friends that have gotten there initial capital back at the end of there 6 months contract, so I am not worried about it at all about that.

my brother same here that means we did the investment same day.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2020
bizgenera:
Hi guys,

I have been researching on MBA for over a year now. I have attended two of their events in Lagos where they killed money to host prospective investors and their foreign partners.

These guys have really done their home work. You want to talk about Government connections, they have it. A former honourable is one of their Director. Through him, big shorts in Aso rock have been throwing their weight behind them hitherto. In fact, the Secretary to the Federal Government was their guest of Honour in their last gala nite. Guys from EFCC also came to give them a clean bill of health on that day.

I learnt they have been at this for about 3 years plus. When I visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja, the setup showed that they are not in a hurry to close shop. Their infrastructure nationwide and even abroad (offices) really shows they mean business.

The beautiful receptionist I met there told me one of their cardinal secrets. She said aside their trading volume capacity and their business dexterity, they also fast, pray and tithe as instructed by their MD who is a Pastor at the Christ Embassy. They put God first in this their economic emancipation service to humanity.

Then coming to the business itself, we all know that someone with a bigger money and with the right tool tend to do better in forex trading than those with smaller amount. So, it logical that a company with over 10,000 investors and with billions of naira to invest will surely make an impact in the market than small fries with $200 accounts.

This guys can afford to buy the same robot that has been making consistent profits for successful mega banks and investment firms abroad . A robot that can make a consistent 30% return on investment monthly is all they need to be in business. Such robot might be worth 20m, but yes they can afford it as they are big. And that is what makes the big difference.

With huge capital and a sharp robot scalping for them, it is very possible to make 30% monthly so that they can give investors their share and still have theirs. I guess they are achieving this that is why they are paying and opening offices here and there. It is not rocket science, the founder is called to do this.

I think this is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and we should all pray for MBA to succed .

For those of us who have been into forex for years, we know that the market is influenced by volume. Most of us retail traders don't have such volume. That is why even when we manage to be profitable for some time, the big boys will soon take it back from us.

15% return monthly is very huge and I think it is worth taking advantage of.

In the light of this, for those of us who might not be able to afford the minimum of 360k to invest or for those who are afraid to test the waters with such a big amount, I have decided to create a cooperate like group to enable us take advantage of this.

I am looking for 12 people who can afford to try this company with just 50k each.

That will amount to 600k which will be sufficient enough to invest with MBA. I will be the admin of the investment. Every month, when MBA pays, each member will be able to get 7,500 monthly which is 15% of the 50k initially pooled.

Registration fee for this is 5k for me to manage the investment. My reputation on nairaland and Facebook will be put on ground as security. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying the interest, all members will be getting their share from me.

This initiative will allow interested members test the waters with a smaller amount and still enjoy the 15% promised by MBA.

My role is just the fund administrator.

If you are interested in this and you want to know more, you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 07081516945

When account is funded, all members will be aware, with a copy of the contract with MBA snapped and shown on the group's WhatsApp. Every thing will be done transparently.

If after 6 months all goes well, members can decide to withdraw their 50k each if they all call for liquidation or it can be rolled over if they all agree to that.

By the end of month 6, each member would have earned 45k! almost 100% of their capital and that is huge in the investment world.

I am a forex and alternative energy consultant (solar/inverter), I am also into solution creation. I am a problem solver, that is why I have created a solution like this. This is a ladder to tap into MBA riches.

Without risk, there shouldn't be hope for reward.

I am not an employee or a paid campaigner for MBA. What I have narrated about MBA is what I have seen first hand.

You can visit their website or offices to learn more about them if you so wish.

Good thinking...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2020
aremso:

my brother same here that means we did the investment same day.
Na so bro.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
LondonCool:
I will be investing N1m this month with MBA Forex and will be sharing my journey here. I will be investing on the assumption that MBA Forex will still be in operation until April 2021.

I will be investing a total of N4m, reinvesting N5m (compound interest) and hope to have earned a total drawdown of N12m by April 2021

My drawdown is as follows: October N1,550,000 November N1,475,000 December N1,400,000 January N2,175,000 February N1,100,000
March N2,300,000 April N2,000,000= Total: N12m

I am a self-taught part-time Forex Trader and can easily make 15% monthly returns for myself. MBA Forex is sitting on tonnes of cash and easily employ the best Forex EA's to trade for them so I am not bothered if they are scams or not. I have a close friend who works there for them. I have given him two indicators to watch out for as a sign that they might be in cashflow trouble that he needs to let me know about.
1) Whenever the interest offered drops from 15% to 10%
2) When staff are under pressure to drive for more deposits or are being given ridiculous deposit targets.

Let's get this party started.

Very smart you, guys like you are fuxking rich and na ur type police dey call yahoo boy...lol
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RX300: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2020
It's really crazy how some people are suddenly concerned about money/investment that is not theirs. If these same people could channel these same energy in talking about the ills of our government, maybe we would have a better stay in this country.
Some people are talking about SEC, honestly who SEC help! Same SEC that under their watch the stock market in Nigeria was manipulated and crashed and most investors lost their hard earned money.

MBA forex has proved that they have come to stay. For those of us that are investing in it, we have had no reason to regret, our ROI are coming in steadily.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sconp: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Wolexyoshi:
MBA need to do something about this, else there will be panic. SEC can decide to hurt them down anytime soon and investors will be the loser.
If MBA is truly a forex trading company(which I doubt) then the investors don't have to be worried about anything cos pulling out of investors wouldn't affect them.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
RX300:
It's really crazy how some people are suddenly concerned about money/investment that is not theirs. If these same people could channel these same energy in talking about the ills of our government, maybe we would have a better stay in this country.
Some people are talking about SEC, honestly who SEC help! Same SEC that under their watch the stock market in Nigeria was manipulated and crashed and most investors lost their hard earned money.

MBA forex has proved that they have come to stay. For those of us that are investing in it, we have had no reason to regret, our ROI are coming in steadily.

dont mind SEC, i loose money in intercontinental bank, Bank phb, oceanic bank etc. what do they do to safeguard my investment?they are now crying about what they dont even know jack about.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
sconp:

If MBA is truly a forex trading company(which I doubt) then the investors don't have to be worried about anything cos pulling out of investors wouldn't affect them.

why are banks doing saving promos? why do they have to mandate their marketers to source for fund deposit from customers, several billions of naira they pump into tbs where do they get the money? they are depositors fund. Pick up their AFS to confirm this. They more fund the more money in profit that why mba needs investors and they are not even forcing anyone to invest, nobody force me i went to their office myself

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
IWUBOY:
To whom it may concern

after covid 19, am expecting an added 40k dollars to my stock portfolio cos there will be mad rise in prices of stocks everywhere in the world cos of trillions of dollars already pumped out by govt of the nations as stimulus which part will be used to bid stocks tru out the world. Make the money and get out the market timely

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
aremso:

after covid 19, am expecting an added 40k dollars to my stock portfolio cos there will be mad rise in prices of stocks everywhere in the world cos of trillions of dollars already pumped out by govt of the nations as stimulus which part will be used to bid stocks tru out the world. Make the money and get out the market timely

I belive you bro....i wish i have gotten to your level...well its small small, MBA is already taking me der bit by bit. By Gods grace by this time nxt yr things would have settled a bit me....all caculated risk takers we shall be alright las las

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
IWUBOY:

I belive you bro....i wish i have gotten to your level...well its small small, MBA is already taking me der bit by bit. By Gods grace by this time nxt yr things would have settled a bit me....all caculated risk takers we shall be alright las las

my brother wt God on your side, being focus, persistence, and not looking at another person watch in doing your thing, the sky is your starting u will get there and even surpass my own level. Determination and dont listening to the noise in the market, i just go to the market and transacts my business then come back home, whatever the noise they make in the markt does not concern me.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
iphiy:

Not yet. I don't know why.
This should be my 2nd ROI.
My first came in by 5pm on 28th Feb.
Ok I am sure you will get it today.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
aremso:

why are banks doing saving promos? why do they have to mandate their marketers to source for fund deposit from customers, several billions of naira they pump into tbs where do they get the money? they are depositors fund. Pick up their AFS to confirm this. They more fund the more money in profit that why mba needs investors and they are not even forcing anyone to invest, nobody force i went to their office myself

Man of wisdom
I love your mindset
Let's not pay attention to the naysayers who's only song is.. the sky is falling
MBA is tested and trusted
It's sad that they want MBA to fail, just so they can be right and say.. I told you so..

That will never happen

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
The attempts at demarketing is going to fail.

Someone can clearly see MBA Forex Limited and MBA Forex and Capital Limited and the person is still convinced that those two are the same as MBA FOREX and Investment Limited.

RoI being paid steadily. Those with complaints are being looked into and resolved.

Nuff said

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphiy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
iphiy:
I received this mail from MBA, does it mean they would cease paying for now?
I'm supposed to receive my ROI today but I haven't gotten it yet.

MBA staff here please explain.

Yuppiieee. .ROI received...

Thanks MBA.

Thanks guys for your high morale to me.

Long live MBA!!!

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
aremso:

my brother wt God on your side, being focus, persistence, and not looking at another person watch in doing your thing, the sky is your starting u will get there and even surpass my own level. Determination and dont listening to the noise in the market, i just go to the market and transacts my business then come back home, whatever the noise they make in the markt does not concern me.

Noted sir .... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nosa111(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone! I made a Top up on the last working day my top up period was suppose to elapse. That is 13th of this month. I filled and submitted the top up form the following day which is Saturday and send it through email. I was not able to get back to the customer care unit because it was weekend hence their lines were not going through. I had to wait till Monday to inform the customer care unit of my payment. Up till this moment I have not gotten my top up receipt and the front page of my MOU.

P.S- I didn’t get any inform or message that top up is on hold. I only heard about that from other people upper week after my payment.

Why have I not received my MOU and top up receipt?
Hope this will not affect my ROI?
Hope the top up is still gonna count?

ANY MBA STAFF IN THIS PLATFORM THAT CAN BE OF HELP I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE. THANKS
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
iphiy:

Yuppiieee. .ROI received...

Thanks MBA.

Thanks guys for your high morale to me.

Long live MBA!!!

It's funny how when one wants a problem resolved one knows how to harangue. But when there's a resolution there's zero feedback to update the person that was harangued.

Good to hear that after adequate follow up you have received ROI
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
captainking:

Did you read the punch post at all?? Show me where you saw MBA trading and capital..punch mentioned MBA forex investment. They ain't the same... . Go to facebook.. You would realise a lot of scammers are coming up with scam schemes using MBA name.. As long as you visit MBA physical office. No shaking... Those that would fall for the scam are those who try the unverified online sources.

I have a total of N14m investment in MBA. Now the publication I the dailies on Friday Mar 22 2020 and subsequent information on SEC website shook me.

With respect to the name on the publication being a fake company, the name of the COMPANY I have being paying to is MBA FOREX AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT Limited with Sterling bank account no 0073855496. The only difference between their name and the company published is that the word "CAPITAL" is missing. Are we saying it is another company SEC wrote about?

The question I have asked my account Officer there is provide me a copy of MBA registration the SEC which is that the listed companies are not registered with them in accordance with the law.

My concern is that if truly MBA is not registered SEC has the authority to shut them down. Contributions are welcome as I intend to increase my investment to N19m by next month.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
engrflames:
Received my ROI today, MBA is the best grin

Bros. Good to hear that you got alert. I am happy for you. I have been investing with MBA since Nov 2019 and have ramped up my investment to N14m as at this month, expecting my ROI next month before I jack it up to N19m but for the SEC publication last Friday Mar 27.. Today all I have done is to check out all the companies listed on the publication. Only MBA stands out. All the other companies (even by their names) have nothing to offer and one can see that they are fraudulently setup.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=87812712]https://punchng.com/sec-cautions-nigerians-against-patronising-illegal-schemes/?amp=1

In reference to above link published on Today's Punch.

Impostors really trying to use our name.

We are MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED. FORMERLY MBA FOREX AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED.

We were NEVER been MBA FOREX AND INVESTMENT LIMITED.

I am happy that you are addressing this publication. I have N14m investment with your company and I started Nov 2019. The question I have is that is your company registered with SEC as the publication from SEC demands.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
ogawisdom:
Good news to all every ban on top up and investments below 360 has been lifted, so please rush up now for ur normal investments

MBA cares

Shared as sent to me

I doubt this as I asked my account Officer last Friday about this
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
namedo:
I can't register online. One of your Admins here gave me a telegram link and I made this complaint about not being able to register online and he promised to make me register via e-mail but up till now, no such email.
Please how do I register and invest?

I don't they do any online registration. You can download the form, fill it and pay and take your payment document to their office.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=solreb post=87902345][/quote]

14m is a lot of money and so I can relate with your worry.

SEC does not (and probably cannot) regulate the Forex business in Nigeria. MBA has been in the vanguard for SEC to develop a regulatory framework for FOREX and we continue to actively engage them.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sconp: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
aremso:

why are banks doing saving promos? why do they have to mandate their marketers to source for fund deposit from customers, several billions of naira they pump into tbs where do they get the money? they are depositors fund. Pick up their AFS to confirm this. They more fund the more money in profit that why mba needs investors and they are not even forcing anyone to invest, nobody force me i went to their office myself

In Forex more money being put in doesn't often translate into more profits. In fact does who manage large portfolios try as much as possible to risk very very less.

I'm not here to say if one should invest or not invest. I'm just saying if MBA is truly a forex company there's no need for all the panic. The reason a lot of people are in panicky mode every time someone pops in here to say a thing about MBA is because somewhere deep down in them, they're doubting the model they don't believe MBA is actually forex trading.

If the whole investors involved with MBA decides to pull out today and MBA was a profitable forex company, it'll payout all investors and still be thriving.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
One point you all are shying away from is that, either MBA is into forex or not, in as much as they are not fully registered with SEC, they can be pulled down by SEC so far they operate in Nigeria and with Naira.

As for me, I believe MBA is into forex trading but my concern is that will SEC leave them alone even while they are not registered with them?

SEC once hunt down Boxvalue before the scheme switch to Bitcoin and I think they were not able to touch Boxvalue thereafter since they operate with Bitcoin.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by tiredoflife(m): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Alot of people dont know the real deal is to trade indices
That's dow jones or dax
You want to make money
You dont have to sit there and wait
These period will expose us to what real investment is
These are my few trades
If u care we can talk 08066482808

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
ogawisdom:

I Know all the basics already via YouTube
All I need is a profitable trader to practically share the trading secrets via a life account.

Someone that can show practically how to win 20 dollars daily with a 500dollars account. He will trade live n prove himself consistently for 2 weeks while doing the training cool

All the theories are on YouTube already

A good day trader should win 20 to 40 pips daily

You know exactly what you want... I for show you my strategy before Corona virus came but now EUR/USD fainted and that strategy is no longer suitable. Have you gotten a strategy that is working for you yet? I will also like to learn from you, 500$ is good enough to make 20$ daily or the equivalent weekly. Forex is bay
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey Laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.