Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute (1932 Views)

Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Imoh555(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2019
WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE
1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?
2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..
3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.
4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!
5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...
MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...:

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2019
Imoh555:

[s]WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE
1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?
2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..
3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.
4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!
5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...
MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...:[/s]
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2019
Op,have u heard angba larami sang by oritse femi,

It goes by, Talo fa nwere loyon hmmm hmmm meaning (who drag mad woman 4 breast)

U are dragging girls for breast unintentionally by saying domestic prostitutes be careful before nairaland babes decend on u.
Laslas I don talk my own finish.
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by evil1: 10:30pm On May 04, 2019
also, with prostitutes its a no strings attached shit..
pay as u do.
money for hand, back for ground

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by LarryBee1k: 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
True

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 04, 2019
Brolosho spotted

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2019
people still dey do olosho??

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
This is superstory... I no Sabi the rest undecided
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Quality20(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2019
To be seen with one prostitute talking by d road is even very degrading and damaging not to talk of sleeping with them-all thru ur life u gonna feel so smelly and impure.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by tee59(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
Bullshit. Just protect your self well.
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by anthonyuncle(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2019
y u dey disturb us naw,
jejely go and date that prostitute in ur street
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by celeb4reallife(f): 2:48pm On May 05, 2019
@op, stop consoling yourself here and leading other people astray. It's your choice. Good luck.
Re: Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute by Redoil: 6:10pm On May 05, 2019
celeb4reallife:
@op, stop consoling yourself here and leading other people astray. It's your choice. Good luck.
i know how you feel as a lady but when it comes to the domestic olosho the op is 100% right

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Girls / How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? / “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.