Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,257 members, 7,970,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship (3963 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2019
Last night I was chatting with an old friend of mine on Facebook and we ended up discussing relationship.

I was willing to give it a try since I was looking on building something serious with a lady till she dropped a bombshell and the all the interest I have evaporateed.

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2019
She is yet to reply me

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:16am On May 05, 2019
The rate at which fornication is being applauded in our society is becoming terrifying.

And the so called girl that has not entered relationship but has started demanding for money is really not serious.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by onlinetomola(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2019
"Money has to be involved too, especially from male" Pls, permit me to say She is mad! She be confirm Non-Corporate Olosho. Since she is now committed to serving God and dont want to commit sins again, dem talk say God no fit give money to those who serves HIM truly again ? Naa only male fit give money abi . sad sad sad.

Werey Omo Jatijati undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by nuelsam: 8:21am On May 05, 2019
U just dodged a missile, a big missile at that...... No sex buh she's willing to chop ur money, na their way...... After a very bad guy might have fvcked,used and dumped their ass,they switch to church girl mode looking for an innocent brother to prey on..... Pathetic!
Run for ur life baba, happy Sunday! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Biafrareform(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2019
nuelsam:
U just dodged a missile, a big missile at that...... No sex buh she's willing to chop ur money, na their way...... After a very bad guy might have fvcked,used and dumped their ass,they switch to church girl mode looking for an innocent brother to prey on..... Pathetic!
Run for ur life baba, happy Sunday! cheesy

Nah since last night I run baba. I jodged the missile like plaugue. Happy Sunday to you too

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by UniQue84: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
grin she is a biatch, you want to eat your cake and have it oloburuku somebody. Guy you sef fvck up them nu dey toast woman anymore or asking her to be your gf, just price her or make her your friend by making her addicted to your attention ( but nu let her friend zone you ooh) and watch how pussy will be raining down on you any how grin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by MJBOLT: 8:43am On May 05, 2019
the stupid b*tch is even using god as the reason she doesnt want sex,tell her no sex,no cash.f*ck dem leeches
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 8:44am On May 05, 2019
grin Ended up discussing relationship with an old friend on Facebook
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by IkpuMmadu: 8:52am On May 05, 2019
No sex no money unless she is bringing something better to the table
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
No sex no money unless she is bringing something better to the table
Something better like what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On May 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:

is she coming with business proposition or some serious connection that would take your business to next level

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
is she coming with business proposition or some serious connection that would take your business to next level
Lol. Okay.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Rosay15(f): 9:05am On May 05, 2019
Op, you be confirm bad man..
Omo, see where you finish the babe cheesy.. I hail oh grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2019
She no serious at all, an economist olosho. U won chip money when u no get something to trade in return.. ole buruku

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by iTearHerToto: 10:13am On May 05, 2019
Rosay15:
Op, you be confirm bad man..
Omo, see where you finish the babe cheesy.. I hail oh grin
oya Cum lemme finish you too smiley

Just kidding o abeg. No cum finish me instead

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by femmoy(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
oya Cum lemme finish you too smiley
Just kidding o abeg. No cum finish me instead
guy wen u turn to female,abi u don become bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by CanineOfJackal: 10:45am On May 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:
The rate at which fornication is being applauded in our society is becoming terrifying.

And the so called girl that has not entered relationship but has started demanding for money is really not serious.

Are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Martinez39(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
Biafrareform:
Last night I was chatting with an old friend of mine on Facebook and we ended up discussing relationship.

I was willing to give it a try since I was looking on building something serious with a lady till she dropped a bombshell and the all the interest I have evaporateed.

Read this thread of mine and help yourself.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by shege45: 10:53am On May 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:

lol nothing better oo. To me sex is the only thing ladies bring out of a relationship and not companionship. If i wanted that, I would have gotten a dog
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by shege45: 10:54am On May 05, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Are you a virgin?
nice question
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by scribble: 10:59am On May 05, 2019
zuckerberg and his facebook/instagram minions reading all this hullaballoo in your dms and smiling

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:55am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Michelle55: 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
This your reply na die cheesy

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Ohraykon: 1:26pm On May 05, 2019
Op u are a great man i wish u many for naija all dis yeye gurls go reduce
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by BluntBlunt: 1:28pm On May 05, 2019
Then you are only after sex.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by ikeno(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2019
and she's giving it to someone else without him spending a dime on her grin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by bethyz(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2019
Well it is not wrong for a lady to decide not to to have sex with you in a relationship and till marriage.

It is also not wrong that a man decide not be financialy commited in a relationship
Your choice

But who brought up the sex issue?

If you make sex an issue at the beginning of a relationship you are shooting yourself gun on the leg. What happen to other things that can enhance a relationship.
The guy claiming he wants to start somthing serious with the girl i dont think you are telling us and yourself the truth. The way you said you evaporated doesnt even show an atom of seriousness. She said no sex but said money can be involved you ran like an antelope because the word no sex was involved. There is actually no way you reasoned with her on getting to know each other better and sex should be put aside. For her to say money should be involved what lead to that ? Did you cut off some other conversation just to paint her bad ?. For guys who will comment the guy did a good thing. It means there is nothing you can offer in a relationship too. You just want to have a girl who will be sleeping with you. And when she says no sex you paint her as bad.

Any woman now who says no sex till marriage na bad person now. But you want to marry a good girl. A virgin abi.

One thing guys have refused to understand is test of motive .
Every girl want to know your motive when you come gushing out tales of love story. Ladies arent dump. When you approach her she has decided within if she wants you or not. Sex before marriage money before sex and all that crap is for you to show that person hidden in you. Run she knows the kind of person you are , stay your true reason for coming to her will still show.
Sex or money shouldn't be an issue if you are genuine.
Men shouldn't be running after women for sex in the name of love. You are just deceitful and a liar.

When the lady agrees to sex you cant even take care of her. You want her as bed mate with no responsibility. You are the same person to say i just met her last week we had sex all the time am tired of her. She is too loose. You go after another girl another relationship. Leaving that one who has committed her time and body to you. If you know you are not ready for a committed relationship stay off this ladies to find some better for them. Every womans biological clock is ticking. To go to waste there time . You may find out at the long run she will be the one to offer sex because she dim you worthy. When sex is brought up in a relationship dont make it an issue. Unless your brain is twisted around the butt
Fear God ooo
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by Originalsly: 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
bethyz:
Well it is not wrong for a lady to decide not to to have sex with you in a relationship and till marriage.

It is also not wrong that a man decide not be financialy commited in a relationship
Your choice

But who brought up the sex issue?

If you make sex an issue at the beginning of a relationship you are shooting yourself gun on the leg. What happen to other things that can enhance a relationship.
The guy claiming he wants to start somthing serious with the girl i dont think you are telling us and yourself the truth. The way you said you evaporated doesnt even show an atom of seriousness. She said no sex but said money can be involved you ran like an antelope because the word no sex was involved. There is actually no way you reasoned with her on getting to know each other better and sex should be put aside. For her to say money should be involved what lead to that ? Did you cut off some other conversation just to paint her bad ?. For guys who will comment the guy did a good thing. It means there is nothing you can offer in a relationship too. You just want to have a girl who will be sleeping with you. And when she says no sex you paint her as bad.

Any woman now who says no sex till marriage na bad person now. But you want to marry a good girl. A virgin abi.

One thing guys have refused to understand is test of motive .
Every girl want to know your motive when you come gushing out tales of love story. Ladies arent dump. When you approach her she has decided within if she wants you or not. Sex before marriage money before sex and all that crap is for you to show that person hidden in you. Run she knows the kind of person you are , stay your true reason for coming to her will still show.
Sex or money shouldn't be an issue if you are genuine.
Men shouldn't be running after women for sex in the name of love. You are just deceitful and a liar.

When the lady agrees to sex you cant even take care of her. You want her as bed mate with no responsibility. You are the same person to say i just met her last week we had sex all the time am tired of her. She is too loose. You go after another girl another relationship. Leaving that one who has committed her time and body to you. If you know you are not ready for a committed relationship stay off this ladies to find some better for them. Every womans biological clock is ticking. To go to waste there time . You may find out at the long run she will be the one to offer sex because she dim you worthy. When sex is brought up in a relationship dont make it an issue. Unless your brain is twisted around the butt
Fear God ooo

Did you read at all? Did he bring up sex? She made it clear...no sex until marriage. Did he run? Why not if sex was what he is about? Why be judging him on what others do? If you need to preach on guys who date babes just for sex...feel free to open your own thread....it is free.

@ topic..... from her side.... I don't even believe for a moment she is school...nor she has any intention of meeting him or having a relationship. Looks more like an online gold digger.... just looking for some prey.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by sterlingD(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2019
Na so l meet one she tell me say if we go dey involved l go meet her needs which is financial and she will give me love.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Said No Sex But I Will Commit Money To The Relationship by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
Smh. No non virgin gal goes celibate abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / Help! Am Not Good In Bed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.