Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Kissing Before Marriage: Is It Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Before Marriage: Is It Good Or Bad? (620 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Before Marriage: Is It Good Or Bad? by Jitesblog001(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2019
I know alot of persons will be like "common.. why won't you kiss someone you're in a relationship with?. But the thing  goes to this question. Why do you want a kiss with that person? or better still why are you kissing that person? You may want to kiss someone to tell the person that you're ready for SEX, and you know its not really nice to jump into sex before marriage. See previous article @ https://jitesblog.com/reasons-not-to-have-sex-before-marriage/ you'll understand. Because just a kiss can lead to an unwanted pregnancy. But if you truly Love the person you can kiss for the purpose of Love. Love won't have desires for Sex before marriage.

I have kissed ladies i had no love for and it only led to regrets. You can never regret kissing someone you truly love. And honestly, if you feel like you’re not mature enough or strong enough to keep a kiss as a sign of love, then yes, it’s probably better for you and for your loved one to keep away from kissing all together until you can learn to practice healthy boundaries. There are many different ways to show affection in a relationship, and kissing is part of it. See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/kissing-before-marriage-is-it-wrong-or-right/

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? / A 300L UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide / Causes Of Constipation || Jannyhealthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.