Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Help On Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Rheumatism (419 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Rheumatism by Adieza(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2019
My mum is close to her 60's, but for the past two years she has been battling with rheumatism..
we have tried all several kind of treatments, but to no avail.
I will appreciate recommendation and solutions.
Thanks.
Re: Help On Rheumatism by Adalassy: 10:52am On May 06, 2019
Adieza:
My mum is close to her 60's, but for the past two years she has been battling with rheumatism..
we have tried all several kind of treatments, but to no avail.
I will appreciate recommendation and solutions.
Thanks.

send me an email lets talk. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in ghana. Can help your mother.

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Help On Rheumatism by IvyGRush: 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
So Sorry about what your Mum is passing through. At that stage in life, one is expected to experience such but prompt and right diagnosis and treatment are the right combinations to restore her health. May I know her Blood Group and Genotype? I can help with herbal medications targeted at her blood type for a very effective treatment. Hope this helps.
You can reach me on 09053460598 for further serious discussions.
Have a nice day ahead
Re: Help On Rheumatism by Adieza(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
IvyGRush:
So Sorry about what your Mum is passing through. At that stage in life, one is expected to experience such but prompt and right diagnosis and treatment are the right combinations to restore her health. May I know her Blood Group and Genotype? I can help with herbal medications targeted at her blood type for a very effective treatment. Hope this helps.
You can reach me on 09053460598 for further serious discussions.
Have a nice day ahead
I will reach you later sir.
thank.

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Bacteria Infection Put To Rest. / MouthAction’ So Sweet But Then So Dangerous / Doctors Embark On Strike Following Colleague's Kidnap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.