Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,300 members, 7,974,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man (26942 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Baroba(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2019
No true Nwafor will marry a drug addict such as Tontoh, better babes full Enugu and Owerre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:27pm On May 06, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
useless woman, you think igbo men want to marry you too
she is our daughter and have not committed any offence against her people. Ur broda is the cause of tonto saga.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:28pm On May 06, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
useless woman, you think igbo men want to marry you too
she is our daughter and have not committed any offence against her people. Ur broda is the cause of tonto predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by newproject(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
I wonder who will marry such a girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
AK481:
She just made everything worst by trying to jam igbos and Yoruba head over her affair.

Igbos don’t marry after one
An Igbo man prefers a poor humble wife to a rich or working class rude woman, someone who might question his authority,it stinks an Igbo man.

An Igbo man marry for his family first before himself.

Tonti failed in all these.

Stick with the Yorubas,you have been offered as a burnt sacrifice to orunmilla,till death do you part. grin grin grin
the so called yorubas tribalised that issue becos their broda was involved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:33pm On May 06, 2019
emmabest2000:
She knows that no Igbo dude will tolerate her unhealthy character !

蠢货 grin
shut up ur dirty mouth, ur broda churchill is an irresponsible hi goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:35pm On May 06, 2019
kaen1317:
If u marry Tonto be rest assured that your matter will become public matter tomorrow.
ok! churchill is a saint. Animal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Jman06(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
If not for one thing ehn, I would have married this lady as an Igboman to silence all her unfair judges and prove a point to the world.

But I know a better man than Churchill will come her way very soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Imo1stson: 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
She has affirmed her Igboness at the wrong time but it's still good she did. I remember some Southwest members of this forum using that report as a credence to the Ikwerre-Igbo ethnicity argument. Ikwerre though distinct ethnic group is basically same with Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 2:45pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
On behalf of all Igbo archangels....

We dash her with ten plates of ewedu and amala to ...

Yoruba demons....

Thanks
u aren't an igbo person. The igbos don't reject their daughers who didn't committ any offence against her people so stop disguising urself as an igbo to tribalise tonto matter, the yorubas like tarnishing our daughters image. Let me assumed tonto was harsh, did regina daniel ur people have been castigating on online abuse ur broda as well. The yorubas and tribalism are 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Urchman200: 2:51pm On May 06, 2019
If u say such things I wouldn't be surprised because u people can say anything when you are with a man, debunking it what relevant will it make?u have really ridicule yourself already no reasonable man will be interested for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by MXr8p: 2:51pm On May 06, 2019
Ok Tonto Dike is Igbo. This is good for SW brothers who thought Ikwerre(Rivers state) is not Igbo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by chrisj2(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
What is this about Igbos will do this or not this? Tonto is toxic and that is the only reason why she might struggle to find a lasting relationship or what people might term; a husband. She does not need to get married ever to affirm her relationship - that is so past... She can still settle down with a man or woman if she is ready to tone things down a bit or live away from the limelight.

People said she is hurting and is well within her rights to rant and to give evidence. What is the point of it all at the end of the day? She is not poor and she only has one child to look after; so why even bother with the ex? What does she want from him? She got scammed but with this sort of scam, the victim is very much complicit... So the husband is not who he claims to be and he does wrong things and so on and so on. However, he has not been going around lately slagging her off - even the interview that he was supposed to have given was years back...

She does not deserve a boyfriend at this moment; so talking about which tribe she can marry into is irrelevant. She is irrelevant.

The language is so bad that she cannot recover from all these - she recently cursed the chairman of the actor's guild and then made reference to Nollywood women going to Dubai to have shit poured into the mouths by rich guys. That is so whack. The whole scene is just so bad for Nja and the youths or anyone hailing these people. An 20 year-old actress who can make her own money and too young to marry, marries an old billionaire with other wives? And her mum and family are supportive of such nonsense - money money and money; that is what it is all about!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Edusouls(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2019
We Igbo men never marry our beautiful umu ada finish, na tontoh dike remain, abeg go sit down this girl..and what makes tontoh dike an Igbo woman,should anyone tell me just one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by oforjide: 3:10pm On May 06, 2019
Edusouls:
We Igbo men never marry our beautiful umu ada finish, na tontoh dike remain, abeg go sit down this girl..and what makes tontoh dike an Igbo woman,should anyone tell me just one?
afonjo imposter identified. Be proud of ur yoruba tribe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
Dannybrain:

Cest moi!

Unfortunately, I am already married. A pity u guys don't know strong women when you see them. Marry this women and find the secret to her heart and your enemies will run and never return, both human and demon. They all fear they type of woman, particularly village people!!!

All u Nlanders bad mouthing are just ignorant
I read this almost 9 times I can't just comprehend please can you use your dialect maybe someone here will interpret it to me... school Good oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by BlackfireX: 3:27pm On May 06, 2019
oforjide:
u aren't an igbo person. The igbos don't reject their daughers who didn't committ any offence against her people so stop disguising urself as an igbo to tribalise tonto matter, the yorubas like tarnishing our daughters image. Let me assumed tonto was harsh, did regina daniel ur people have been castigating on online abuse ur broda as well. The yorubas and tribalism are 5 and 6.

Bia jideofor be careful o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 06, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
I read this almost 9 times I can't just comprehend please can you use your dialect maybe someone here will interpret it to me... school Good oo

No need, intelligence and wisdom is not for everyone.

As you can see it already has 6 likes and 2 shares. Some obviously comprehend where you don't
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Boss13: 3:45pm On May 06, 2019
Laughs - her present predicament has left her with little choices. Regardless of what she went through and the circumstances, I don’t think Tonto would make a good wife.

She revealed a lot that made me rule her out of marriage. She said she cannot live with someone else. She and Churchill had their different bedrooms. That’s quite ridiculous and only breeds mistrust between couples. Also, her tantrums seems vicious. Imagine her going at you. Furthermore, she is disrespectful. Marriage is a family affair. Tonto was disrespectful to her mother-in law and even in all her recent interview, she kept making disrespectful remarks like her mother in-law lives in a community house and is being beaten by her taxi boyfriend.

Tonto is damaged goods. She is not a wife material. Any man hoping to give it a try is only going to regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 06, 2019
AK481:
She just made everything worst by trying to jam igbos and Yoruba head over her affair.

An Igbo man prefers a poor humble wife to a rich or working class rude woman, someone who might question his authority,it stinks an Igbo man.

Stick with the Yorubas,you have been offered as a burnt sacrifice to orunmilla,till death do you part. grin grin grin

Stop hyping and generalizing. I actually know an Igbo man who is jobless who married a rich lady known for her promiscuous ways here in Bida. People are different and no character is peculiar to a particular tribe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Boss13: 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
newproject:
I wonder who will marry such a girl

A SIMP I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by bikefab(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Marry this babe at your own peril. Who wants to marry an old bitter hag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by hammer6F: 3:58pm On May 06, 2019
I AM TIRED OF PARTIALLY IGBO. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PARTIALLY IGBO.

UR NAME IS TONTO DIKE AND YET U ARE PARTIALLY IGBO.

UR LANGUAGE IS IGBO, YET U ARE PARTIALLY IGBO.

THE WAR IS LONG OVER, LET US UNITE OURSELVES, BIKO NU... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by hammer6F: 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
BEFORE BIAFRA WAR, IKWERE DID NOT DENY BEING IGBO.

THEY WERE PROUD OF THEIR IGBO HERITAGE.

IT WAS THE WAYS IGBO WERE KILLED THAT LED THEM TO START DENYING THEIR IGBO IDENTITY.

SIMILARLY, FOLLOWING THE ASABA MASACRE, ANIOMA-IGBO ALSO STARTED DENYING BEING IGBO.

FORGETING THAT, IT WAS AN ANIOMA MAN CALLED MAJOR CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU THAT STARTED THE WAR AND HE WAS A PROUD IGBO-SON.

IMAGINE, NZEOGWU THAT FOUGHT TO THE LAST DROP OF BLOOD ON HIS BODY AND DIED IN BATTLE FIELD, SOMEHOW RETURNING TO SEE HIS PEOPLE DENYING BEING IGBO, HOW SHOCKED HE WOULD BE.

ALL THANKS TO US,UK AND RUSSIA ARMING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, BECOS OF THEIR OIL INTEREST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1mayOG3WsQ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Malawian(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2019
The painful part for Tonto is that Big Church is a 3 minute man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by lagosinnovator: 4:13pm On May 06, 2019
Somebody that english DiKE DIKE has worked on
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Butoneday2(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2019
This one pussy go wide walahi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
festacman:
She may have made this statement when the LUV of Churchill, 'the Obasanjo's son' was shacking her.

What year did she meet Churchill?
She was paraded by different rich Igbo guys but they only use and dump her when she starts jer madness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:37pm On May 06, 2019
AK481:

Before Churchill, all the men she paraded publicly were Igbo guys, why did they use and dump her?
I think Ozubulu guy is still available
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by airsaylongcon: 4:39pm On May 06, 2019
Imo1stson:
She has affirmed her Igboness at the wrong time but it's still good she did. I remember some Southwest members of this forum using that report as a credence to the Ikwerre-Igbo ethnicity argument. Ikwerre though distinct ethnic group is basically same with Igbo.

She isn't Ikwere. She's Igbo from Imo State but raised in PH hence her regular assertion of being a "Porthacourt girl"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.