Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man (26943 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by bigcasava1(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2019
Davido friend chioma ego dey pain them, Regina marry NED the same thing! Tonto dike separate na problem! Pls leave our Igbo girls alone
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by dreamwords: 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
airsaylongcon:

She isn't Ikwere. She's Igbo from Imo State but raised in PH hence her regular assertion of being a "Porthacourt girl"
She is from ikwerre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:01pm On May 06, 2019
bigcasava1:
Davido friend chioma ego dey pain them, Regina marry NED the same thing! Tonto dike separate na problem! Pls leave our Igbo girls alone

Igbo guys should step up and hook the Igbo females, non was forced at gunpoint.
Linda was driving for hours to go and beg for sex in someone's house, no be the man come meet am.
Genevieve
Ini edo
Rita Dominic
Linda ikeji
Cossy etc. Make una hook up with them and tell Chioma to look for an Igbo man
I thought Igbos denied Regina Daniels
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On May 06, 2019
oforjide:
the so called yorubas tribalised that issue becos their broda was involved.

Ubi na Yoruba abi?
Emeka Ike?
Ubi Franklin?
Fred Amata?
Ini edo married a Yoruba man too?

Have you ever heard any noise from Dakore for about 10 years now?
Mercy Johnson, an Igbira married from Edo.
Remi Tinubu?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by dreamwords: 9:10pm On May 06, 2019
smartchoice900:

U must be wrong @that!

Tonto dike is from imo state but was raised in PH. I know u hear her always say "i am a port harcourt girl" it is a normal thing

E.g, i was also raised in PH and i always say that too.

Read her "reply" to that claim and u will see where she said she is igbo.

Stop assuming plsbl but learn

ITK
airsaylongcon post=78157150:

She isn't Ikwere. She's Igbo from Imo State but raised in PH hence her regular assertion of being a "Porthacourt girl"
She is from ikwerre

She is from rivers and she's is ikwerre and she is igbo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by DerideGull(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2019
I read about where Tonto Dikeh frowned at certain Igbo women who were married to Yoruba men. It became a thing of surprise to learnt that the same Tonto Dikeh married a Yoruba man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by daddytime(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
I read this almost 9 times I can't just comprehend please can you use your dialect maybe someone here will interpret it to me... school Good oo

Ignore that twerp please, he is a no-lifer well know around here. At 39 and still looking for a wife on nairaland.

He is indeed Dannybrain with less as a suffix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.