Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,733 members, 7,972,665 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks (35785 Views)

Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by oochi123(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Pls don't listen to them and get yoursef killed.. There is still that man that loves and appreciate you.. The beautiful ones are still insulted.. Na naija we dey forget their rants. You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 06, 2019
you are not ugly....you are fat
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Kayouzka(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Toreddo3679(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2019
because you're ugly...
dont let that delux paint on your face decieve you lipsrsealed kiss

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by syvano: 1:58pm On May 06, 2019
[i][/i][s][/s]
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Born2Breed(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
You are beautiful.
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
How do slimm guys penetrate fat women cheesy grin
missionary but you have to bend the leg properly...omo na work oo

1 Like

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by uchwar1: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
slim guys easily have access to fat ladies unlike the fat dudes. Fat cannot allow fat access. Think am

2 Likes

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Sally97(f): 2:00pm On May 06, 2019
Our problem is that we always want people's approval on everything about ourselves. Whereas you're the one looking at the mirror so you have the ultimate choice to be who you choose to be
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Deepfeel(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
the question should be how do fat guys penetrate fat women , cause slim guys got no difficulties f**cking a fat woman at all

1 Like

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by holluwai(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2019
That’s what they see. Pele
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Akuruoulo(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:

Talking as if u don't know say slimm guy get fat dick sometimes
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by syvano: 2:04pm On May 06, 2019
fatty are xo sweet
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Poanan: 2:09pm On May 06, 2019
Sultty:
Wor wor na worwor no other way about it

Bring your pics
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Very beautiful and wonderfully made kiss
must You Lie To Her undecided
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Sultty(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2019
Poanan:

Bring your pics
says another worwor
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
Naturally God created u big and u r made in his image. So if they call you fat,they are directly saying God made a mistake by creating you that way so please leave them for God to judge. Try as much as possible to reduce weight n leave the rest. You can not come and go and kill yourself .
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by uuzba(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Laughing in empirical formula

There's only one solution to your problem: Reduce your weight
Did she tell you she has a problem?
You are the one carrying problem on your head and insulting another person
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by uuzba(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2019
Toreddo3679:
because you're ugly...
dont let that delux paint on your face decieve you lipsrsealed kiss
And you are what?
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by bluefilm: 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
If I ever tell you you're beautiful, then I am a beautiful liar.
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by luluman: 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
kidap:
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus took to her instagram page to ask Nigerians that why do Nigerians constantly calls her ugly.

See post below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/why-do-you-constantly-call-me-ugly-actress-eniola-badmus-asks/
Infact I love you sef.
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by PotatoSalad(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
uuzba:

Did she tell you she has a problem?
You are the one carrying problem on your head and insulting another person
Rie nsi my friend, was i talking to you?
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by paix(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
Are you fat or you just want to experience how it's done?
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by ehardetola(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2019
I like them big thou
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by newproject(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2019
Because your are not Buhari wife
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Odukes(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2019
Honestly I love this girl and she is no where near ugly to me at all.

1 Like

Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Queenela(f): 2:33pm On May 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
Go and try if you want to know
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
Tripitaka:

Clearly, 'beauty' means different things to different people.
They're some things that shouldn't be allowed on nairaland and beauty is subjective I see you as fat and oogly Ish
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by DBossNG(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Depression is setting in
Re: ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks by Tripitaka: 2:40pm On May 06, 2019
Nigg3369:

They're some things that shouldn't be allowed on nairaland and beauty is subjective I see you as fat and oogly Ish
Certainly, you didn't understand my post. If you did, you'd figure that the emboldened is no different from my post.

And no, I'm not fat. 'Oogly ish'? Well, you already said that beauty is subjective.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service / Regina Askia Steps Out In Strapless Top, Poses On The Street Of U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.