Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,904 members, 7,886,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Understanding Spine Pain And Management - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Understanding Spine Pain And Management (8263 Views)

Understanding Spine Compression Fracture Surgery (KYPHOPLASTY) / Buy Sleepsia Back Support Pillow For Spine Pain Relief / Stop Worrying About Spine Pain Or Joint Pain ... Call 08143470716 For More Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Understanding Spine Pain And Management by Amhappy(f): 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
aribisala0:
how old are you , not exact age . but age range
Re: Understanding Spine Pain And Management by aribisala0(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
Amhappy:

Reason I ask is cause varies with age .

From 30s on it is likely to be what is konw as degenerative changes i.e old age.
Good news is in your early 30s there is still hope to arrest progression.
Firstly do you have no existing conditions or injuries etc .

One thing we all do these days is SIT DOWN.

We sit down too much and that causes the muscles surround the spine to be weak

You need to make some life style changes fast

To start with look at this 2 minute video test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIbffQj2xM

Score yourself

1 Like

Re: Understanding Spine Pain And Management by Amhappy(f): 11:37am On May 13, 2019
aribisala0:

Reason I ask is cause varies with age .

From 30s on it is likely to be what is konw as degenerative changes i.e old age.
Good news is in your early 30s there is still hope to arrest progression.
Firstly do you have no existing conditions or injuries etc .

One thing we all do these days is SIT DOWN.

We sit down too much and that causes the muscles surround the spine to be weak

You need to make some life style changes fast

To start with look at this 2 minute video test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIbffQj2xM

Score yourself

Thanks for the video

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Eating Banana For MEN / Introducing Skin Disease / Malaria Control: 13 States To Benefit From $250 Million World Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.