Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bad itching thigh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad itching thigh (692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad itching thigh by l00ll0ll(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Anyone know a doctor to cure itching thigh?
Re: Bad itching thigh by thweraja10: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
First of all identify the root cause of the bad breadth. Usually it is caused by food particles which have accumulated in a particular region of the teeth, especially if you have a hole. Once you have identified it file out that section of the teeth with sand paper thoroughly but be careful so that i wont affect your gum. Once that is done then wash you teeth with mouth wash. CHeck for result it it still smells, then you can consult your Dentist.

And sometimes its caused by dry mouth in that situation drink plenty of water regularly or always chew a mint gum. Please do not chew the one with sugar i will only do more harm than good, the mind will help to kill the germs.
Re: Bad itching thigh by l00ll0ll(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
Honestly. I cant see anything when lookin at ma dentition, U know d funny thing, there was a time I used a particular mouthwash. It went.Then it came back after 3days, Usage of d mouthwash worsened it afterwards, Listerene also did thesame. It always come back after some days!! This thing is fustrating, It could make sum1 get suicidal!!
Re: Bad itching thigh by l00ll0ll(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
I went 2 a dentist some years back. They checked, cleaned and nothin happened, Most mouth washes i use now makes things worst
Re: Bad itching thigh by Geoforever(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hi,
From what you have said so far the problem is from inside, you need thorough cleansing. Have met people who are with the same issue but today, its all smiles. It's better we see one on one, This is my no. 08035151554.
Re: Bad itching thigh by ab1989: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2010
Let your friend use Tooth gel to brush your teeth and tongue. Also you need Gel liquid to drink, this will wash your stomach and system out. They are the products from alovera of USA and the products are in Nigeria. For details contact orelusimodupe@yahoo.com or 08032451201
Re: Bad itching thigh by GoldCircle: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
Poster, be very careful make u no enter 419 hand for dis mata o! I'll advice u change ur toothbrush to one with hard bristles and commence with brushing 3 times daily. Even at work or school, take time out to brush thoroughly and after two weeks reduce the frequency to twice daily. i.e,morning & night. Also try to see a dentist for S & P once in 3 months.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Snoring A Cause For Concern?pls Dont Despair / 10 Ways Of Burning Body Fat / Get Ride Of Your Diebetes Type2 Intendays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.