Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,742 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Aftermath Of Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Break Up (687 Views)

5 Advantages Of Break-up\heartbreak. / Early Signs Of Break Up. / At The Verge Of Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Break Up by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
even though i broke up with my boo cos i caught him sleeping with another chic,i still love him even more.i've now come 2 realise dat even though u broke up with someone who neva loved u ,u still feel soo much affection.d ironic part was dat he dint even send.he dint call,send a text or even come 2 my house.anytime he jams me (cos we are in d same institution) he just greets me casually like we are aquaintances,like notin eva went on between us and it shocks me how men can be so unemotional and totally shocking.but d question is y did u date and have sex with a girl when u know u dont love her and u knw she loves u.he doesnt even come check me like he used to and all.not even an explanation 4 his action.he just acts like he doesn't owe me one.so guys can i read ur views
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
surprisingly he made me trust him and always sounded serious besides dat he was in his 30's so my mind was dat guys of dat age have overgrown playoyism.i neva knew cassanoving doesnt have age limit
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by 1102(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by wendybaby(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
hey baby, cassanoving aint got age limit for guys.  so please bear that in mind.  i can feel d pain u r going tru at the moment.  but pls kno 1 thing, its not the end of the world.  everyday, we learn and acquire lessons in life.  one thing u must know is that he is not the one for you.  he doesnt love u. u have to try and get on with ur life and enjoy it while it last cos u ll sure meet the one that loves u for who u are.
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by DeepSoul(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
Age and maturity no be the same oh!
All these men sha, I don tire to talk about them jor.

Poster take heart, learn and move on
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by 1102(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
Thank Gawd ure tired~
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by Rocktation(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
Awww you seem like a really nice person. And he must be a real big buffoon for treating you so poorly. I mean, he's even still in an institution in his 30's. Yuk! Lil wonder why he's behaving so sickly. Sorry gurl, just couldn't hold back.
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by omolarha(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
there's no age limit when u r looking for players. My advise is u should brace urself and move on with your life. Engage in other things dat would take him off ur mind. I hope u meet someone who will love u for u.
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by Seadbari(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
@OP its not peculiar to guys only, my girlfriend broke up with me on no just course! We were together for three yrs until few months back when she started acting weird! she finally came out of the closet last month that we should brake up! I ask for my wrongs but nothing was forth coming! I really love this girl, even in all that was happening i still show her how much she meant and still mean to me but the funny part is she doesn't call, no text n not even a flash from her and the painful part was she never act like we where ever together, never act like she once craved for my voice, for my presence some months back!!! So dont tag it to guys only, its just who they are! Still missing her like mad cos for three years we really made MTN rich with calls we made to ourselves every minute but am trying to move on with my life even though i still call her once in a while cos i still cant believe it cos she felt n looked perfect in my eyes, So just move on! somone better who appreciate u will come your way k!!!!!!! Cheers
Re: Aftermath Of Break Up by Tracey121(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Poster

Sh!t happens, life sucks, relationships dont work, love dies, but in the end we have to learn the lesson and move on, I know its easier said than done and it hurts especially when the so called love partner doesnt show any remorse about it all as if it meant nothing but I have a feeling that his ego is bruised a bit, and he doesnt wana bruise it any further, I think right now its pride acting up, man, you have shared a bed with this person there in no way he didnt or not feeling anything for u, maybe just not enough to bend his arrogance and beg but hey U can never know when it comes to guys so dont take my word for it, Give urself time to heal and to get in terms with the fact and in the mean time held your head high, your shoulders straight up and back on that confident look, it will get better in tym, dont look for a rebound, or try to get his attention anyhow he is not worth it,

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared / Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) / Top The 10 Don’t In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.