Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,778 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos (36371 Views)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Auxtin85(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2019
May God bless the hands that did this

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by ajebuter(f): 7:59am On May 08, 2019
Ambode is really ' loosing weight'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by kratosonofzeus: 8:00am On May 08, 2019
iammo:
This is wonderfull shocked like foriegn metro busses,

God bless Ambode.
God bless lagos
and this Aketi of Ondo State is here threatening the life of students with teargas and also assuring to shut down AAUA UNIVERSITY because of the protest against 500% increment in school fees

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Corruption will dilapidate those buses just like the brt buses fashola introduced.The corruption in Lagos and Nigeria is ridiculously high.

get your fact right the brt was partnership btw nurtw and ecobank the lsg only provides corridor
for smooth ride

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2019
Nice one.
We have similar brt in Abuja since 2007, no be new thing here for Abuja cool
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by 4dchairman(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Tinubu go soon become danfo driver while ambode go be his conductor.The way Lagos state politicians carry taxi and molue work for head ehn!See air-conditioned inside passengers park.
I give those buses 5 months them go be like molue.
Simply say that you wish this is happening in your state. Bad belle.

10 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by texas1990(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Tinubu go soon become danfo driver while ambode go be his conductor.The way Lagos state politicians carry taxi and molue work for head ehn!See air-conditioned inside passengers park.
am sure you are from zoobiafra republic, Cox only ibo can say this kind shit in the world, if you don't know Kano are planning to get there own soon, but the question is can this kind good thing happen in the east? tufiapa! you are a disgrace generations to the world biafra my foot. awon were oponu afofugbemu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On May 08, 2019
awesome! too bad ambo couldn't secure a second term.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by famouscargo4u: 8:26am On May 08, 2019
Shikini:
Is it the same Oshodi I visit every day?

Na waoo ... Politicians and lies

But, I thought Ambode was sort of different.

Sorry, I forgot he belongs to APC

Abeg, there's still so much work to be done at Oshodi

I drove past there yesterday morning and afternoon.

I'm going there today morning

Ambode should stop this propaganda

What propaganda? Pictures don't lie! No one said the the construction is completely done BUT there are three terminals there and some of them are good to start. I particularly saw the buses moving today.

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by famouscargo4u: 8:28am On May 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Nice one.
We have similar brt in Abuja since 2007, no be new thing here for Abuja cool

The ones you have in Abuja is the replica of lag buses Lagos had since 2001. These new buses can't be found anywhere in West Africa except Lagos!

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2019
famouscargo4u:

The ones you have in Abuja is the replica of lag buses Lagos had since 2001. These new buses can't be found anywhere in West Africa except Lagos!

Lols
Bro why not visit Abuja and see by your self, no need dragging
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by AmazingELixir: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
Good move...but they should look into the blue BRT those buses are gradually been neglected and before you know it they are back to molue mode,

-They don't wash them anymore

-Some of them emit thick black fumes like the red BRT

-Some now open their windscreen because the A.C. ain't working anymore

-Some with functioning A.Cs drip condensed water like window units in an old dilapidated local government office

- They now stack people inside the buses like crates of drinks in a major distributor warehouse

-And some of the drivers have attitudes that compares favourably with the Agberos in yellow danfo buses.

- some of the bus terminals have been converted to urinary by the sea of touts at the various bus stops Ojota particularly.

It is well Eko oni baje
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by bluecircle470: 8:35am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Corruption will dilapidate those buses just like the brt buses fashola introduced.The corruption in Lagos and Nigeria is ridiculously high.

Shut up! Your own home is not in order, solve ur problem first. MUMU fc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by rex444(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Everybody eye dey Lagos so even if the officials loot, they gats work but other states na "do as u like "
my broda d thing tire person
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

Can't Ambode Patronise Innoson, why can't our Leaders practise what they preach instead of importing fairly used vehicles except it is not the one I saw. The day we start holding our Leaders accountable and not clapping for them whenever they do any project as if they are doing it with their own money. Lagos deserve the best the world can offer to match it bogus IGR.

Because na skull mining money dem dey spend for Lagos and because dem be Afonja.
Na Innoson send you abi you send yourself?
Always respect people's opinion.
I can bet Innoson has no Yoruba staffers

The other one say husband dey do yahoo and rituals then go make video say why the man no dey bring yahoo and rituals money steadily
You call people skull miners, now you are asking why they are not patronizing you with the same money

7 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by famouscargo4u: 8:45am On May 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols
Bro why not visit Abuja and see by your self, no need dragging
It definitely cannot have all the facilities these ones have. WiFI, USB ports, etc.

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

Can't Ambode Patronise Innoson, why can't our Leaders practise what they preach instead of importing fairly used vehicles except it is not the one I saw. The day we start holding our Leaders accountable and not clapping for them whenever they do any project as if they are doing it with their own money. Lagos deserve the best the world can offer to match it bogus IGR.

What makes lagos IGR bogus... A paltry $3 bn dollars for 18 million population... New York City budgets is more than entire Nigerian government.

Stop mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by VillagePipu: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
I hope you Yorubas can see the comments by Igbo posters on this thread.

If you like, keep fooling yourselves that Igbos love you, na you sabi. Igbos never love anyone, not even fellow Igbos.

They want Lagos to buy Innoson to transport people when Lagos uses Mercedes Benz trucks to carry refuse. How many Igbo Governors are using Innoson vehicles as their official vehicles? Even Innoson himself drives a Lexus and a Toyota.

The Igbos on this thread are a true reflection of what Igbos think about Yorubas and wish Yorubas. Make una wake up.

7 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by VillagePipu: 8:55am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

Lagos uses Benz trucks to carry waste and you want them to use Innoson to carry people. You think the lives of Lagosians are of no value like yours?

Lagos won't patronise Innoson, you can go and die.

You get luck you no come Bayelsa come talk this kind nonsense. We go flog sense enter your papa head.

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2019
Shikini:
Is it the same Oshodi I visit every day?

Na waoo ... Politicians and lies

But, I thought Ambode was sort of different.

Sorry, I forgot he belongs to APC

Abeg, there's still so much work to be done at Oshodi

I drove past there yesterday morning and afternoon.

I'm going there today morning

Ambode should stop this propaganda

When you passed there yesterday, did you enter the terminal?

The buses are fully functioning well at Oshodi, even at Ikeja.

I was astounded when I saw a few of them at Berger yesterday's evening.

This isn't a propaganda if you don't ply that route everyday. Kindly confirm from people that works within that axis.

4 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by thunderbabs: 9:02am On May 08, 2019
Na starting una get
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by hebenezher(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
The reason they indepted so much attention to transport is why Lagos is a small London to every Nigerian, you envy it or not, the progress continues!

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by hebenezher(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2019
technuel:
If this bus is the same bus I saw at Ikeja then LSG should explain while they will import fairly used Vehicles. Just hope that one is different. And meanwhile while can't they patronise Innoson.
At this level of evisage towards a state you work at, if you still live in Lagos bros you no fit make am ooo..

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by mayusguy(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2019
There are still some sensible ones i have as friends but the ones here are so bitter and full of hate.
VillagePipu:
I hope you Yorubas can see the comments by Igbo posters on this thread.

If you like, keep fooling yourselves that Igbos love you, na you sabi. Igbos never love anyone, not even fellow Igbos.

They want Lagos to buy Innoson to transport people when Lagos uses Mercedes Benz trucks to carry refuse. How many Igbo Governors are using Innoson vehicles as their official vehicles? Even Innoson himself drives a Lexus and a Toyota.

The Igbos on this thread are a true reflection of what Igbos think about Yorubas and wish Yorubas. Make una wake up.

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Horus(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by otosa(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
if you don't know, Lagos has been operating BRT buses since 2007, and people in Lagos state never complain of the tax we are paying, because this is example of what the Government is going with our money. So if your government in your state do not give you this, is none of our business in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by ajericho(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
why always negativity?

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

If it is Ibadan I have no business with whatever that goes on there but since it is Lagos, a Benin Land occupied by all Nigerians and therefore termed a "No man's Land" it is my duty to voice out my Opinion." Ambode is also my Governor because I am a Lagosian and also pays tax in Lagos I have right to criticise any Government project or policy.

I know Igbos are shameless, do Nigerians paying taxes in the UK own the UK.

You go hear am one day, better go and focus on your potopoto waste land.

If your useless nomadic criminals were not scattered all over the south west, your comment even though a lie might have made sense.

One day will be one day.

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by desmond2pk: 9:36am On May 08, 2019
Hmmm. That project is uncompleted. Has anybody been there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Sanwo-olu Declares Lekki, Admiralty Toll Plaza Free On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.