Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,754 members, 7,938,310 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos (36295 Views)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by rkennyking(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2019
Wow is this not beautiful!!!!!
This is my Lagos so proud to be a Nigerian at this particular moment

1 Like

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by balonaija(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by MobilityExpress: 9:57am On May 08, 2019
technuel:

Can't Ambode Patronise Innoson, why can't our Leaders practise what they preach instead of importing fairly used vehicles except it is not the one I saw. The day we start holding our Leaders accountable and not clapping for them whenever they do any project as if they are doing it with their own money. Lagos deserve the best the world can offer to match it bogus IGR.

Is it by force for people to buy Innoson? Did innoson put money in the consumer's pocket to determine how they spend their money? This kind of useless blackmail tactics is exactly why many people will not buy those vehicles. Can you show me a video of Innoson crash test of its vehicles, show me their aerodynamics test for their designs, show me their road test where their models were test run on the road for thousand of kilometers to check for any production defects? These are the normal protocols of foreign car manufacturers. But someone here would just assemble engine and electrical parts imported from China, construct a body frame for it, package it and display it for sale and it has automatically become the best automobile and the best thing to happen to humanity since electricity, and everyone must buy it: is that how your mind works? For where Benz dey, for where Toyota dey, for where even Tata dey, you're now saying they should buy Inno.....waaaaaat Gerrarahia mehnn grin

5 Likes

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by KIDfurniture(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2019
Start date set....now lets predict the expiry date for this beautiful development.. i'd say 4years pere
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Member2076: 10:12am On May 08, 2019
They all looked like rented passengers to me.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by luluman: 10:35am On May 08, 2019
[quote author=AutoReportNG2 post=78199633]The Lagos State Government seems to have kicked start the using of the new 820 BRT buses at the new Oshodi Terminus. The edifice which was commissioned in April by Pres. Buhari seems to be in use for conveying passengers and also the waiting lounge is ready for use.

We all will recall that the Lagos State Govt started the pilot drive on May 1, 2019, with free bus rides and ever since Lagosians have continued to utilize the buses to commute to their various destination on a daily basis as can be seen in the pictures below. The new BRT buses are said to have these following features...

- CCTV cameras as security features are installed in all the new BRT buses
- USB points are scattered at every corner for ease of charging your devices while in transit on the new BRT buses.
- Free Wi-Fi, yes you read it right. All passengers have free Wi-Fi available for users to navigate the internet while onboard the new BRT buses.
- Improved modern transportation facility on board for pregnant women, physically challenged individuals and the elderly.
- Entertainment systems have been installed on the new buses including sound system and TV for showing sports music, news update, and entertaining programs.

This is Oshodi Terminus 3 and so far the place is getting gear up for business.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bX7fP_C7qYM/XNIVQ_H2cWI/AAAAAAAAbP8/emY18t3MeicryF7hqLeKlv1Nb0jT21oJwCLcBGAs/s1600/57308536_585898481905355_7042022661920129024_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0nxjUjpAfDM/XNIVQ4NgVJI/AAAAAAAAbQA/3mj6qO5BVaoGfK-acNXWw4FY7p7toofXQCLcBGAs/s1600/59636072_585898528572017_4232226765927350272_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-N2Ib3TVumGI/XNIVRrA22HI/AAAAAAAAbQE/Uknz90BQSnYMm3AwILbA9Wk2rUm4KVclACLcBGAs/s1600/59661022_585898768571993_262095375601500160_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-V0Lg0NOLBBM/XNIVSfJXenI/AAAAAAAAbQI/izx10p_9lgcXiS2wykapG0jInPYRrb1HQCLcBGAs/s1600/59705858_585898578572012_6367225755746697216_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-sK9mOgXsuY8/XNIVSsJNdVI/AAAAAAAAbQM/QvLYoTaxVVYf_CfJZ5qJ7RXxb543N1x4ACLcBGAs/s1600/59729230_585898658572004_5209544838[img]https://4.bp..com/-sK9mOgXsuY8/XNIVSsJNdVI/AAAAAAAAbQM/QvLYoTaxVVYf_CfJZ5qJ7RXxb543N1x4ACLcBGAs/s1600/59729230_585898658572004_5209544838965362688_n.jpg[/im
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by StudyCrestLtd: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
I hope drivers and mechanics won't turn them to skeletons
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by 9jaRealist: 11:20am On May 08, 2019
comshots:
Corruption will dilapidate those buses just like the brt buses fashola introduced.The corruption in Lagos and Nigeria is ridiculously high.

These buses will be well-maintained because three first-rate and well-equipped maintenance depots have been established at Yaba, Odhodi and Awoyaya-Lekki (with the last one constituting an assembly plant as well, for planned future batches of buses), with engineers, mechanics/technicians being trained over many of these past months (as well as drivers) to properly service these vehicles.

BTW, the BRT buses are PRIVATELY-owned (by Primero, and financed by Sterling Bank), and are still in relatively good shape (other than ordinary wear and tear, which obviously wears greater on a mass public transport vehicle than the regular Oga's car) but are nonetheless being supplemented by newer buses because vehicles actually DEPRECIATE and do not last forever (not least given the nature of our roads).

The red-colored LAGBUS buses (which are owned/operated mostly by the NURTW) are the buses that have been rundown, because they are older than the BRT buses (buses cannot last forever) and not well-maintained by the NURTW. LAGBUS buses are essentially upgraded molues.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by 9jaRealist: 11:23am On May 08, 2019
I realize there's political motivation to get these bus operations going...
But it is frankly unsafe to have so many commuters in close proximity with ongoing heavy construction.

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2019
Shikini:
Is it the same Oshodi I visit every day?

Na waoo ... Politicians and lies

But, I thought Ambode was sort of different.

Sorry, I forgot he belongs to APC

Abeg, there's still so much work to be done at Oshodi

I drove past there yesterday morning and afternoon.

I'm going there today morning

Ambode should stop this propaganda

have you asked and there is no Bus at the terminal before you concluded??
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
can anyone without oshodi confirm this please??
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by OsundareSheriff: 12:18pm On May 08, 2019
Must you comment nonsense??
comshots:
Tinubu go soon become danfo driver while ambode go be his conductor.The way Lagos state politicians carry taxi and molue work for head ehn!See air-conditioned inside passengers park.
I give those buses 5 months them go be like molue.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Musty2019: 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Can't we profess good things for once to ourselves in this country? Must we always a negative mindset about government property and infrastructure? The TBS terminus is more than 2yrs now and so far, its well maintained with all its facilities still working, its not based in London or Dubai, it is in Lagos, if they can maintain TBS, I believe they can do same here too... Let's give them benefit of doubt and lets be being a prophet of doom, If you are the owner of this building, will you pray to collapse in 5 months?

I wonder o, people full of bad thoughts
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Shikini: 5:59pm On May 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
This is what you get in Nigeria tribal bigoted politics. Enemy within everywhere in Lagos.

Just do little research n you’d see this ones are from the tribe powered by chronic irredeemable hate. Has anyone ever wonder why Edo Ibibio Hausa Fulani Kanuri Igbira, Efik, Ijaw and many others will never be this critical on other tribe for a project of this immense standing n am not even a fan of Ambode but this one particular tribe is always filled with bitterness hatred n bigotry.

Yet they do not want to be pointed out as a tribe of scorn woe hate chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry. Where else as any Nigerian critize a project like this that as never been seen in the entire country or why is it that the 3 people I quoted are from this pathetic tribe that is powered solely on hate bigotry n foolishness of the highest order ?!

Who's this tribalist maggot trolling me.

Oga, stop quoting me abeg if everything about you begins and ends with tribalism.

Do you know where I'm from?

I made my observation as a taxpaying resident of Lagos state and you're bringing in Tribalism.

Visit Oshodi yourself, none of the three terminals is roofed.

The roofing of terminal 3 in this picture is still ongoing.

Stop quoting me in your tribalism discussions

Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Shila16: 1:07am On May 09, 2019
technuel:

If it is Ibadan I have no business with whatever that goes on there but since it is Lagos, a Benin Land occupied by all Nigerians and therefore termed a "No man's Land" it is my duty to voice out my Opinion." Ambode is also my Governor because I am a Lagosian and also pays tax in Lagos I have right to criticise any Government project or policy.
This your no man's land mantra, one day u go cry
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by technuel: 1:10am On May 09, 2019
Shila16:
This your no man's land mantra, one day u go cry
Cry for what when you have sold your ancestral Land to Hausa's in Agege and Igbos in Ojo
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Shila16: 1:13am On May 09, 2019
technuel:

Cry for what when you have sold your ancestral Land to Hausa's in Agege and Igbos in Ojo
Do u have sense at all? I doubt sha when real wahala start we shall know who owns Lagos . make the time come
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by technuel: 1:17am On May 09, 2019
Shila16:
Do u have sense at all? I doubt sha when real wahala start we shall know who owns Lagos . make the time come
Lets wait till then, you will know that Lagos belongs to No one. It is just that it is located In South West Region after all Benin People are the Original settlers and owners of the Land Educate yourself Bro.
Re: New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos by Shila16: 1:20am On May 09, 2019
technuel:

Lets wait till then, you will know that Lagos belongs to No one. It is just that it is located In South West Region after all Benin People are the Original settlers and owners of the Land Educate yourself Bro.
I don't need to argue , we DAT are original lagosians know ourselves just because the place was the capital of Nigeria before and did well in commerce and industry which allowed a large influx of people into Lagos abi.You dis igbo people like to twist history to favor your perverted minds.All the local government and everything is in Yoruba language yet you guys still dey find trouble. You made a claim that they sold ancestral land to igbos, Hausa for Christ sake this is d commercial nerve centre of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Anambra. / Overspeeding Driver Loses Control & Dies In Umuahia (Disturbing Photo) / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.