Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! (639 Views)

Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. / I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by Nobody: 5:11am On May 08, 2019
PRAY FOR TONTO DIKEH

Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by iammo(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2019
cool

Even obasanjo's biological son olajuwon got divorced for not been rich enough for the Adebutu's
Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by Nobody: 5:30am On May 08, 2019
Was that a joke, I don't get it oooo
Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by etrange: 6:13am On May 08, 2019
profjustine458:
TONTO DIKEH CAME TO PACK FORMAL PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA'S MONEY AFTER HEARING CHURCHILL WAS OBASANJOS SON shocked shocked shocked

In a bid to mock someone else, you ended up making a fool of yourself.

Formal and informal presidents...

2 Likes

Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by Nobody: 6:31am On May 08, 2019
etrange:

In a bid to mock someone else, you ended up making a fool of yourself.
Formal and informal presidents...
English teacher
Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by SalafRider(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2019
I ask the Most High, the Almighty to deliver us from every toxic relationship the way He deliver Churchill from Tomtom.
Re: PRAY FOR TONTO SHE WAS DECEIVED! by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2019
SalafRider:
I ask the Most High, the Almighty to deliver us from every toxic relationship the way He deliver Churchill from Tomtom.
Not Tonto's fault bro,Churchill was deceitful

(1) (Reply)

Ooooo / How To Show Love To Your Boyfriend That Can Lead To Marriage. / Female Cat Catches Boyfriend Cheating With Mistress(watch Funny Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.