Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man (6016 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Taking This Medicine / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:49am On May 09, 2019
Lol must u curse before u correct?
ashawopikin:
Op you be mumu o, is thrush a sexually transmitted infection
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Nayo08(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
Is Thrush an Infection?
cheesy

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by rattlesnake(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
But why
wasnt talking about u Sir grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by rattlesnake(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
no vex i apologize dont know why i have bad mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by rattlesnake(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:

And Please stop committing f0rnication ITS BAD
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by ashawopikin(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
no vex jare, d thing dey vex me, common to google thrush
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by oyatz(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2019
Don't cause the bitterness that can lead to the break-up of their relationship/marriage.

Dear OP,

1) The drug, though may be used by HIV +ve patients but it's also commonly used to treat women that have fungal vaginal infections which may be or may not be sexually transmitted.

2) Stop doubting your GF's sincerity. If she has begged you, while not embrace and believe her to promotion your happiness.

From a personal experience, it's unhelpful to be suspecting your lover all the time. The outcome can only make you unhappy.

daddytime:
Oh! Na this merecin? Na him we dey give people wey their hiv don become AIDS na....lol

Signed

Doctor do good..
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by dominique(f): 11:12am On May 09, 2019
Donpoker9:

There is nothing like toilet infection

I know, that's why I put it in quotes. That's what most Nigerians understand as fungal infection

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) / When Your Partner Cheats On You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.