Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,290 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning (340 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by Redeakaa(m): 4:14am On May 09, 2019
My fellow Nairalanders, i greet u all.....
It is of great honor that i make the latest thread about snakes here in our great nairaland...
I had just finish chatting with one fine geh on fb, wen i heard my dad who was in the parlour working on his laptop asking my elder brother (who was outside also working on his laptop) "ogini mere", my brother replied "Agwo" meaning snake......
O boy na hin i run comot o....only to see that my brother had killed a snake(the first pishure), this was happening at about 3:15am
My elder brother said that he stood up to go an ease himself in the toilet only for him to come and see the snake on the exact place he was seated with its neck up and ready to attack....
To cut the long story short, after about 20mins of discussing and moving around the crime scene, i saw another one(the 2nd pishure) very close to where we had killed the first one, and we had passed there alot since the death of the first one
It curled there quietly(probably scared) wen i bent down to take a closer look at what it was.......My bro took that same murder weapon and ended its life too..
Toh as we nor fit con sleep na, me and my bro kuku patrol the house seeking for more to kill
See the pishures below....brighter once in the morning
Re: See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by Redeakaa(m): 4:25am On May 09, 2019
my apologies to u all.....the network is bad.....i will make the post with d pictures later......tankiu
Re: See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by emeijeh(m): 4:39am On May 09, 2019
Na so so laptop una dey work with for una house?! grin ;

Na joke o!

1 Like

Re: See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by thunder74(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2019
Father working on laptop, brother working on laptop and OP just finished chatting with a fine girl on Facebook at midnight. Hope it is not what I am thinking is the family business ... It better not be o.

1 Like

Re: See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by NOC1(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2019
working with laptop by 3:am, G family for those who know know, that's the effect of time diffrence, their clients are back from work that time.

1 Like

Re: See The Two Snakes My Brother And I Killed At About 3am This Morning by ironheart(m): 5:29am On May 09, 2019
Yahoo base. Na joke o (run out of thread)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Drinking Coke!!! Cold Coke Is Bad For Your Health. / Bbnaija: Viewers Think This Is The Most Boring Episode / Body Massage Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.