Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' (11781 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by sparog(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Nobody: 7:45am On May 10, 2019
emmyid:

Make hate no kill you there. So, make we all be haters like you?
I'm not hating, i still have Johnny on my phone.. Her music these days is trash
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by MrCuteking(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2019
Atiku:

You were saying something about balls

Yells grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by NNEWIsuper: 7:45am On May 10, 2019
femi4:
Yemi Eberechi Alade, simply known as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter

Yemi Eberechi Alade was born on March 13, 1989 in Abia State, Nigeria. Her father, James Alade – a Police Commissioner[4] – is of Yoruba origin while her mother Helen Uzoma is of Igbo origin resulting in her being referred to as "Yoruba-Igbo girl"
stop wasting your energy, her mom being Igbo absolutely means nothing, I already knew that..she's a dirty afonjee that's her origin, maternity means nothing

they are several other dirty agonjees their mom are igbos and it means nothing

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Nobody: 7:49am On May 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...That's why anybody can do music. There are millions of crazy people out there who will listen and watch any song no matter how trashy it sounds. Why do you think almost every youth wants to be a musician today? Na because of things like this. Imagine 7 million people carry phone begin search yemi alade oh my gosh... I'm sure the views will be mostly from other African countries. Them dey like mumu songs too much.
So true bro. I don't think Nigerians rate her these days.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Never liked her music till I toured Central Africa

Damn! Those guys will play Yemi Alade and you will start liking her song

Even artiste you don't know in Nigeria have mad fans here. Like this guy that sang "Gba mi Leti if I ever go away"
u go central africa? ? learnt their women make sense o
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by sandra2winstar(f): 7:52am On May 10, 2019
Freshlorde:
Celebrating 7 million followers on Instagram not YouTube views she can’t celebrate 7 million views when she got 100 million views on Johnny..All these bloggers try get sense when posting
I'm sure she doesn't have up to 5 million followers on Instagram. And Johnny wasn't even up to 50 million views. Stood exaggerating.
Freshlorde:
Celebrating 7 million followers on Instagram not YouTube views she can’t celebrate 7 million views when she got 100 million views on Johnny..All these bloggers try get sense when posting
I'm sure she doesn't have up to 5 million followers on Instagram. And Johnny wasn't even up to 50 million views. Stood exaggerating.
Freshlorde:
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2019
cutieme:
u go central africa? ? learnt their women make sense o

Very lose. At 16 averagely, they already have a kid. Sex is not a big deal in that part and the lady won't even chase you. They hardly go for abortion as it's a crime here cos they underpopulated. So no baby mama worries. The girl goes on with her life and your kid. No attachment.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Urchman200: 7:56am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
Please, I don't get it, is Yemi Alade a musician or a mad-woman figure people feature in their music videos?
is unfortunate u can refer to a hard working lady like yemi alade in this manner just because u dont like ,can't we just allow others to leave their life?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by martineverest(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
Please, I don't get it, is Yemi Alade a musician or a mad-woman figure people feature in their music videos?
a gold digging singer

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by martineverest(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
yemi is an overrated afonjee...

#spits
do u know why yemi sing more in Ibo and hardly ding in type yoruba?

yemi EBERECHI alade
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Very lose. At 16 averagely, they already have a kid. Sex is not a big deal in that part and the lady won't even chase you. They hardly go for abortion as it's a crime here cos they underpopulated. So no baby mama worries. The girl goes on with her life and your kid. No attachment.

chai! But hope they fine sha and which country exactly are u?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by NNEWIsuper: 8:03am On May 10, 2019
martineverest:
do u know why yemi sing more in Ibo and hardly ding in type yoruba?

yemi EBERECHI alade
I don't care where her mom is from ..she's a dirty afonjee...

they're numerous dirty afonjees with Igbo moms...it doesn't matter
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by funlola87: 8:03am On May 10, 2019
She actually has 7 million Instagram followers. impressive something.

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2019
cutieme:
chai! But hope they fine sha and which country exactly are u?

Fine girls with a lot of mixed race. Left the region last year. I worked across all the countries then and it's all same french mentality.

But the organised and law abiding. Policemen are like a gods in those countries.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by mechanics(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2019
She's a simply lady, not flamboyant.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2019
95% of those viewers only wanted to see Rick Ross that's all
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by YorubaEmir: 8:13am On May 10, 2019
femi4:
Yemi Eberechi Alade, simply known as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter

Yemi Eberechi Alade was born on March 13, 1989 in Abia State, Nigeria. Her father, James Alade – a Police Commissioner[4] – is of Yoruba origin while her mother Helen Uzoma is of Igbo origin resulting in her being referred to as "Yoruba-Igbo girl"

So if your father is Yoruba and your mum is Igbo, and you have an Igbo Name (sandwiched between two Yoruba names) does that make you an Igbo ? I don’t know why an average afonja no get sense

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Kingkun69(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Useless woman

I’ve never see a musician from western world even the upcoming ones celebrating views
why are u so obsessed with the western world and they all celebrate achievements maybe because you haven't achieved anything u wouldn't know the joy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Kingkun69(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
95% of those viewers only wanted to see Rick Ross that's all
so.... Still worked
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by kernel01: 8:19am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:

Which of the categories does your mother fall into?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by kernel01: 8:20am On May 10, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Useless woman

I’ve never see a musician from western world even the upcoming ones celebrating views

Were you referring to your Mother or sister with the verb in your sentence?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by HomeOfMe(f): 8:21am On May 10, 2019
dailynaijamode:
Nigeria afro beat singer yemi Slade celebrate 7m YouTube view if her song 'oh my gosh'.
She caption the video;

��Excuse Me Please! All 7 Million Of You

Watch video here

http://dailynaijamode.com/yemi-alade-celebrates-7m-youtube-view-of-oh-my-gosh/

All the people hating and critisizing her cannot hussle half as much as she does. Whether you hate her or not,you can't take the views back. She's a never say never,proud of her.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Fine girls with a lot of mixed race. Left the region last year. I worked across all the countries then and it's all same french mentality.

But the organised and law abiding. Policemen are like a gods in those countries.
ok, hope u didn't register your nsme down there o;Lol, sanyhiw sha, its good So how many countries are there altogether?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by grandstar(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2019
R2bees:
Sometimes i wonder who streams these craps on YouTube.. How can someone enter YouTube and search "Yemi Alade Oh my gush".. Una dey fall my hand.

If it's the one she did with Rick Ross, you ready know why?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by grandstar(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Useless woman

7,000,000 views equate to $7,000 or more.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2019
cutieme:
ok, hope u didn't register your nsme down there o;Lol, sanyhiw sha, its good So how many countries are there altogether?

About 10 of them. With strict visa rules
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by grandstar(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
yemi is an overrated afonjee...

#spits

Her mother is igbo

Full name: Yemi Eberechi Alade.

My Igbo friend, what does Eberechi mean? I'm Yoruba
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

About 10 of them. With strict visa rules
Kk, can u list the countries?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2019
cutieme:
Kk, can u list the countries?

Check map Bro, they just 10. Gabon Congo Guinea, Cameroon and the likes. Brain is full this morning.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Check map Bro, they just 10. Gabon Congo Guinea, Cameroon and the likes. Brain is full this morning.
lol, ok, heard gabon is very beautiful.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2019
cutieme:
lol, ok, heard gabon is very beautiful.

Libreville, PortDenis, Port Gentil and Franceville

Thought they got beautiful landscape. But development across country is not as you were told

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pete Edochie / All You Need To Know About Orlando Owoh / LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.