Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,448 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' (11801 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by cutieme(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Libreville, PortDenis, Port Gentil and Franceville

Thought they got beautiful landscape. But development across country is not as you were told
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Platony(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2019
R2bees:
Sometimes i wonder who streams these craps on YouTube.. How can someone enter YouTube and search "Yemi Alade Oh my gush".. Una dey fall my hand.

Ayam nt understanding again.

7million You Tube views abi Instagram followers??

I saw this video on IG that she's celebrating 7million IG followers, bloggers have now said its You Tube views.

Bloggers,..Make una fear God oo. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by NNEWIsuper: 9:08am On May 10, 2019
grandstar:

Her mother is igbo

Full name: Yemi Eberechi Alade.

My Igbo friend, what does Eberechi mean? I'm Yoruba
her mother being igboeans absolutely nothing..they're many dirty afonjees like herself with Igbo mom..it doesn't matter where her mom comes from
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by grandstar(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

her mother being igboeans absolutely nothing..they're many dirty afonjees like herself with Igbo mom..it doesn't matter where her mom comes from

My friend, end this bigotry. We're all red inside.

You are serving only the devil's interest by hating people.

Be like our heavenly father who makes the sun rise on good people and bad and makes the rain fall on good people and on those who are not good.

He who does not love very has not come to know God for God is love.{1 John 4:8}

No manslayer will inherit the Kingdom of God
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by ernieboy(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...That's why anybody can do music. There are millions of crazy people out there who will listen and watch any song no matter how trashy it sounds. Why do you think almost every youth wants to be a musician today? Na because of things like this. Imagine 7 million people carry phone begin search yemi alade oh my gosh... I'm sure the views will be mostly from other African countries. Them dey like mumu songs too much.
oga drop your top ten songs make we see whether "mumu" songs nor dey inside. u don't like her songs, others like it, we all cannot like the same things
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Nobody: 10:27am On May 10, 2019
OP I think there's something going on here; anytime there's a Yemi Alade post on this site, the first couple of replies are usually very negative; it is constant without exception and it has become quite obvious that someone or some people are out to discredit this highly talented artist. OP kindly take note
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by ernieboy(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Very lose. At 16 averagely, they already have a kid. Sex is not a big deal in that part and the lady won't even chase you. They hardly go for abortion as it's a crime here cos they underpopulated. So no baby mama worries. The girl goes on with her life and your kid. No attachment.

is central Africa rep not at war? are u a un aid worker or what?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Freshlorde: 10:46am On May 10, 2019
I'm sure she doesn't have up to 5 million followers on Instagram. And Johnny wasn't even up to 50 million views. Stood exaggerating. [/quote]nor make me vex you get Internet you get hand you get data check online before you quote me
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by vicadex07(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Check map Bro, they just 10. Gabon Congo Guinea, Cameroon and the likes. Brain is full this morning.

Please how did you overcome the language barrier
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Freshlorde: 10:50am On May 10, 2019
sandra2winstar:

I'm sure she doesn't have up to 5 million followers on Instagram. And Johnny wasn't even up to 50 million views. Stood exaggerating.

nor make me vex, you get data you get hand surf the Internet before you quote me or just stfu
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Revolva(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2019
7 million view I laff when one of my video de 6.5 million view now later e go soon reach 8million view

Well good luck to her

Hope her channel is monetized if not the 7million view na waste

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2019
vicadex07:

Please how did you overcome the language barrier

Petit Petit, You will overcome.

French is very close to English

Before you know, you are speaking French. Involuntarily
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Benekruku(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2019
ernieboy:
is central Africa rep not at war? are u a un aid worker or what?

Central Africa Republic you mentioned, Not Central African countries.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Aidejay(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2019
All of you that decided to come here and drop useless comments insulting and bashing the young lady WELL DONE you have achieved something today be dat ba?
Secondly dose mumus arguing afonja and not afonja WELL DONE TOO una seff don achieve something today
Make una dey there HATE'S OBJECTIVE IS TO DESTROY if u dey there for your house and person dey celebrate dey pop champagne you dey for house nobody know u infact your family don dey forget u your picture for house don dey gather cobwebs and det because Dem no know who u b again
Na una carry una idiocy come dey bash person success make una dey there
I'm one of the people that went on YouTube and searched yemi alade oh my gosh and I've been playing the song back to back for the past 3 hours while doing chores
Just dey there 4 ur house dey mumu yourself in d next 1 year u go fit die and nobody go know u dey dere dey mumu yourself
Hopeless helpless useless people
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by 9jaRealist: 2:05pm On May 10, 2019
R2bees:
Sometimes i wonder who streams these craps on YouTube.. How can someone enter YouTube and search "Yemi Alade Oh my gush".. Una dey fall my hand.

Sagay212:

Lol...That's why anybody can do music. There are millions of crazy people out there who will listen and watch any song no matter how trashy it sounds. Why do you think almost every youth wants to be a musician today? Na because of things like this. Imagine 7 million people carry phone begin search yemi alade oh my gosh... I'm sure the views will be mostly from other African countries. Them dey like mumu songs too much.

It's the democracy of the free market...
Meanwhile, those who arrogate their narrow personal taste over that of the market/customers will continue wondering on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by 9jaRealist: 2:10pm On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Never liked her music till I toured Central Africa

Damn! Those guys will play Yemi Alade and you will start liking her song

Even artiste you don't know in Nigeria have mad fans here. Like this guy that sang "Gba mi Leti if I ever go away"

Not just Central Africa...
But East, West and Southern Africa (and even in the diaspora) as well.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by ThePreachersSon: 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
R2bees:

Na she and her family members dey watch am.

Yemi: Mommy, I just subbed for Ade. Please tell him to watch my video 200 times today.

Mummy: You'll still have to sub for me too! My data finished before I could get to 40 views. Johnny too make sense!

Yemi: Mommy you should be watching Oh my gosh oooo oh my gosh ooo
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Na she and her family members dey watch am.

Yemi: Mommy, I just subbed for Ade. Please tell him to watch my video 200 times today.

Mummy: You'll still have to sub for me too! My data finished before I could get to 40 views. Johnny too make sense!

Yemi: Mommy you should be watching Oh my gosh oooo oh my gosh ooo
Lmao.. U don kolo
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by ThatAppleGuy: 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
yemi is an overrated afonjee...

#spits

Her mum is actually from Nnewi. See your life
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2019
My crush
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' by ernieboy(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:

Central Africa Republic you mentioned, Not Central African countries.
so which country specifically did u visit?

Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) / Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) / LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS]