Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,051 members, 7,942,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video (602 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by nairafame(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2019
“Hungry” man goes public with his desire to dine with Emoney and Dangote, today, at Aladelola, #Ketu, Lagos.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/am-hungry-i-want-to-eat-with-dangote.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by Kingpee2(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2019
God will help him get there .
Re: Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by decatalyst(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
So many mad people in this country!

Abi what is he having on his head? grin
Re: Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by NobleAngell(f): 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
The struggle is real mehnnnn. This one is hoping the video goes viral so that he too can trend.
Re: Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by SageMK: 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
Emoney and Dangote? cheesy He will rot there.

Believe me this mođafucker is not hungry.

A hungry man will not even have the strength to carry that masquerade like stuff and use it to over his face.

No. He'll let the world see the red hunger in his eyes.
Re: Am Hungry I Want To Eat With Dangote And Emoney - Nigerian Man Cries Out. Video by jeffsonmadu(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2019
bro workhard grin[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Flaunts His Two Expensive Exotic Cars(photos&videos) / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / I Want To Run Man_Nigerian Lady Over Claims Of Receiving Dm From Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.