Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? (558 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 13, 2019
Let’s face it, African men are full of ego. In Nigeria, for example, a woman is suppose to TOTALLY submit to her man.

The women is expected to kneel to greet him, wash his clothes, cook his meal, keep shut when he’s shouting, beg him when he’s upset. Like men are suppose to be kings. And there are men who take this whole stuff to a whole new annoying level. They want their women to worship them just because they’re men.

It is acceptable for the man to be older, because it is easier to give him the respect he craves but it is honestly harder if the woman is older because she’s thinking in her head, ’I am not his mate".

As a man, can you date or marry an older woman?

What do you think?

lalasticlacla, Dominique, rocktation

1 Share

Re: Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by Davash222(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2019
Yes.

If she’s a Billionaire!!

1 Like

Re: Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by bizza45: 8:20am On May 13, 2019
is there any crime or law stopping them ... all these small small babes wey sugar daddy don brainwash go still fight for small boys instead of leaving dem for older ladies

1 Like

Re: Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by Ohraykon: 9:59am On May 13, 2019
Naija women are slaves to culture n society dats why a lot of dem are not married. I don't pity them again dey get a lot of attention unlike boys. Hipocrites they frown at naija men marrying older sexy oyinbo women while its okay for dem to marry their ancestors. Make dem the plenty unmarried get old n burnt dats their bis! #team foreign gurls

1 Like

Re: Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by babyfaceafrica: 10:03am On May 13, 2019
who cares?
Re: Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
Naija women are slaves to culture n society dats why a lot of dem are not married. I don't pity them again dey get a lot of attention unlike boys. [Hypocrites they frown at naija men marrying older sexy oyinbo women while its okay for dem to marry their ancestors.[/b] Make dem the plenty unmarried get old n burnt dats their bis! #team foreign gurls

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance / Heloct Stop Lying To Me, Do You Really Love Me / Before You Date The Next Married Man... Be Warned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.