Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,538 members, 7,885,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Reinvent Fraternities In Nigerian Universities? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reinvent Fraternities In Nigerian Universities? (5510 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Reinvent Fraternities In Nigerian Universities? by Idiris22: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2010
My man dont mind all these people.they dont know the benefit of being in a brotherhood.it not like he is trying to bring crips and bloodz into naija,so u guyz should back off.we need it and I'm so excited about this new frat of a thing.Hope my school ESUTECH will be the head quater Because it's time to show other naija fraternity how the O.G-thing is done.
Re: Reinvent Fraternities In Nigerian Universities? by pheesayor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
otiokpo:

@ pheesayor u talk as if u know about the 4CPs and the 7RBs. hit me anyways Ah**

I don't know "sota". There's no contact on your profile

http://facebook.com/pheesayor

Pafuri:

Moronic thread.
@poster: you either do not get it or you are being mischievous.
Some facts:
1. The goals, membership (or, at least its leadership from year to year) of the Pyrates Confraternity is on file with the UI (Mother Ship) authorities just like any other organization on campus. I do not know anything about other campuses or other fraternities that grew out of a desire to start one's own fraternity having been kicked out of the Pyrates Confraternity for conducts unbecoming of a Sea Dog. These include use of illicit drug, disloyalty as in not upholding the creed of the group, betrayal of friendship, 'mutiny', public embarrassment, etc., etc. or simply wanting to be Cap'n of a deck.
2. Mr. 'Study in America', the membership of the Pyrates Confraternity is made up of the brightest minds you could find on the UI campus, and perhaps in Nigeria. The members have always graduated and gone out seeking change and betterment in whatever calling they choose to make their own. They have always excelled in all their endeavors, and have contributed immensely to whatever little accomplishments have been recorded by the Nigerian nation. Names will not be mentioned because you see, we do not seek public accolade.

You need some education, the type that could not be obtained unless you remove your 'reformist' goggles.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REACTION.

2 u 2 u

@OP,

It obvious you have been opposed to obvious solutions for reasons best known to you. I'll suggest you spend likeĀ  months in a school like LASU or OOU as an observer, you views will definitely change.
Re: Reinvent Fraternities In Nigerian Universities? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hi @Timmy2409. I've been trying to send you an e-mail through this forum but I will believe you've not been getting them. I'll like to discuss some issues with you in relation to your maiden posts as I have a keen interest in those matters. Similarly, I have ideas and plans to share and execute with an individual of distinct intellect like you. I don't want to say much here. If you want to talk, you can reply by stating the medium through which we can communicate better (E-mail, phone numbers, BBM)...looking forward to getting your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? / Who Needs Neco 2011 Examination Question Paper.it's Real! / Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission List 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.