Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,019 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who Do You Think God Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do You Think God Is? (618 Views)

Do You Think God Will Lose His Value If Everybody Becomes Rich ? / If You Think God Dnt Exist, Read Dis / If Satan Goes To God For Forgiveness Do U Think God Wil Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think God Is? by Yefet(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2010
23/09/10

Who do you Think GOD is?

Luke 9: 18-20

18: Once when Jesus was praying in solitude, and the disciples were with him, he asked them, "Who do the crowds say that I am?"

19;They said in reply, "John the Baptist; others, Elijah; still others, 'One of the ancient prophets has arisen.

20:Then he said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter said in reply, "The Messiah of God."

Who do you think God is, what is your thought about God, How do you see or view God and Who is God to you?

If we come to realize and know who God is that is when we begin to have the revelation of Truth and Life living in us as Peter did. We must ask the Holy Spirit to help reveal Who God is so we can walk with Him in total obedient,righteousness,holiness, love,steadfastness,love and in Truth.

Psl 62:11.Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God,

Ish 51:15."For I am the LORD your God, who stirs up the sea and its waves roar (the LORD of hosts is His name).

Below is what the Holy Spirit revealed God to me, thanks to Word of God!

The I Am that I AM, He is the First and the Last, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End, The Lord of Host, The Eternal Creator,the One and only God, the Sovereign God, the King of kings, The Immortal God, The Invincible God, The Pillar of Love, The Lord of lord's, The Omnipotent, The Omnipresent, The Omniscient God, The Lord our good shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The all Powerful God, The Author of Life, The Light of the World, The Bread of Life, The Living waters, The Ageless one, The Ancient of day's, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, He is the God of Israel, The Covenant keeping God, The Merciful God, the Greatest provider, The Lord my Banner, The Lord our Healer, The One that says "Yes" no one can say "No" , The One that shots the door and no one can open, The Owner of the key's to the Kingdom of Heaven, The Lord of all Host, The Lord and God of all Flesh, The Holiest of hollies, The Rock of Age's, The Rock of my Salvation, The Mighty ONE in Battle, The Pillar that holds my life, The Breath of Life, The Author and Finisher of our Faith, The King of Glory, The Wonderful God, The Excellent God, The Majestic King, The Lord that Sanctifies us, The Righteous and Just Judge, The Consuming Fire, The Lamb that cleanse our iniquities.

Jesus!!!!!!!

Ish 7:14.All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us').

Brothers and sisters, the great men of old in the Bible saw God in the light of the Holy Spirit and they started operating in Him as the Spirit revealed through His Word and Mighty Wonders that is why today, we have Moses,Prophet Elijah,David,Elisha,John the Baptist,Paul and many More. You can be the Elijah,Esther,Deborah and Moses of our time if you ask and allow the Holy Spirit of God to reveal to you who God is and also walk in the Light and Truth of His Word.

Jer:32:17.“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?

Prayer: Oh Lord, let your fire burn every flesh,worldliness and carnality in me so Your Holy Spirit can take control of me in Jesus mighty name.

(Jesus Saves)
Re: Who Do You Think God Is? by Kay17: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2010
, Nothing! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter 94 Given By The Lord Jesus To Susan On Friday, March 25, 2011 / Part 19. What Is The Characteristic Nature Of The Great LovePeddler? / Islam Vs Christianity Vs Judaism Vs Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.