Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

Magen Fox Made Me Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magen Fox Made Me Crazy (2956 Views)

This Super Sexy Naija Girl Pix I Saw On Facebook Smokin Weed Is Driving Me Crazy / My Husband Buys Me ‘crazy’ Lingerie –ex-miss Nigeria Uk / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by Evelyna: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2010
pearls!! where are you?!?!?
pearls jewelry, you got me crazy!!! fever 10000℃,
looking for this kind of pearl earrings, or studs

Have you ever heard of the famous drawing“Girl with a Pearl Earring”? In the Toronto International Film Festival few days ago, Megan Fox shocked me just like the paint. Especially when I saw the pearl earrings hiding in the new hairstyle, I can not breath. Pearl earrings make the finishing point of their outfit. Now Megan Fox is more elegant and noble than what she is in the movie “The Transformers”. It seems that Megan Fox with pearl earrings is the focus in the crowd. And this pearl love reminds me the most beautiful princess actress---Audrey Hepburn. In the Breakfast at Tiffany's, I don't know audrey made the pearl jewelry noble, or pearl jewelry made hepburn perfect. but there is no doubt that hepburn with simple pearl earrings, pearl and crystal necklace, even a pair of pearl studs was born for the pearls.Just like perfect pearls, Audrey's personality is beautiful cause she gave all her love to the poor kids all over the world as if she is every child's mom.Now, pricess fashion wind is back, kinds of pearl jewelry are loved by many stars, even common girls. It's good, really good. In a word, I think pearls jewelry will never out of fashion.
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by Dolemite(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
Isn't it considered old fashioned to mas.turbate to Megan Fox? just wondering.
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by Nellyon(f): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
is the pearls making u crazy or Megan Fox?
By the way i think Megan Good is finer.
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by nanidee(f): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
i am still trying to get the point of this thread undecided (no puns intended)
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by watchme(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have two sets of the earring i can sell one set to you if you wish. I am very serious about this.
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by Skidoc(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
Dolemite:

Isn't it considered old fashioned to mas.turbate to Megan Fox? just wondering.

What is there to mas.turbate to? No boobz, No ass
Re: Magen Fox Made Me Crazy by favouredjb(f): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2010
Abi o skidoc

I dnt even understand the thread

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid : N25 Million They Say, It Was My Wedding. / Nigerian Female Showbiz Writer, AZUKA Ogujiuba’s Bum Causes Stir In America / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.