Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (89917 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Harrynight(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
lefulefu:
i was thinking she would sti go ahead and marry the woman beater since dem say husband is very scarce to get in naija
this one get sense

Who says she won't change her mind wen guy come pleading?

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by chris51(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
I am glad Omolara cancelled her wedding. The man is a BEAST to have beaten her like this.
If she is married to him he will kill her.
Please don't listen to any pleading
RUN

3 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by chris51(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
chris51:
I am glad Omolara cancelled her wedding. The man is a BEAST to have beaten her like this.
If she is married to him he will kill her.
Please don't listen to any pleading
RUN
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Mypeople2(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy is an idiot. Men like him grew up watching their fathers beat their mothers and they fvcking think it's norm.

Any abusive person go even chill when with me sef. We know how to tame beasts.
Naso una dey talk .You fit set blow ? Not to talk to somebody wey fit use bottle say draw map of Africa indicating all the rivers and main roads for your face
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Not all of us are into coded runs na. grin Guys aren't any better too. So, if you finally get one that's cool headed, treat her right.
You can't compare yourself to guys na. At least we still have our virginity intact even if we play around.
I am not even looking for cool headed ones. My prick is still for community service. Still have time on my side or maybe if I mistakenly meet someone very special
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
Harrynight:

Who says she won't change her mind wen guy come pleading?
ehn the guy just beg her with empty hands an u think she will gree like dat?

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
Virus99:
Biafra Football Club grin

More like afonja football club. Just negodu ozu-biri trying to distract us from afonja atrocity. Maybe the woman beater na one of those ur egbon for idimu.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Rextizzle(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, the mistake women always make.

That fix-him mentality would kill lots of women. Even in homes, you see women keeping broken and old objects. Men hardly do that. It is old- throw it away. It is broken- throw the damn thing away!! That is the average man for you.

Some women are obsessed with being that woman who tames a bad boy. The woman that will cry and a hardened gun-wielding robber would surrender...They always forget, men do not change after marriage. They even become brazen, while she finds away to adapt.

This is why I like men, very selfish and radical in matters concerning their heart. You won't see a man trying to change an olosho. Im go just knack her like say the pussy is going extinct. Then on to the next one.
Smh undecided
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:

You can't compare yourself to guys na. At least we still have our virginity intact even if we play around.
I am not even looking for cool headed ones. My prick is still for community service. Still have time on my side or maybe if I mistakenly meet someone very special
Being a guy doesn't justify having a community prick, and I wasn't comparing myself to guys. Not having self control isn't something one should be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Being a guy doesn't justify having a community prick, and I wasn't comparing myself to guys. Not having self control isn't something one should be proud of.
it doesn't hurt us especially single guys. we can use all the experience in our marriage later. or do you want us to keep a girl waiting for many years when you know you are not planning to get married anytime soon?
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:
She was lucky to escape with her life.
This last beating must have reset her senses.

So she endured all this time thinking he'll change... sad

That's exactly the kind of thinking trapping alot of people in an abusive relationship. Psychopaths do not change.
I now understand why ladies prefer dating bad guys than good guys.
A beating from a bad guy that will reset their senses like you affirmed is what they are looking for

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Dayoara: 8:08pm On May 14, 2019
Thank God for her... If not it would have been a ruin
SageMK:

That's exactly the kind of thinking trapping alot of people in an abusive relationship. Psychopaths do not change.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:

it doesn't hurt us especially single guys. we can use all the experience in our marriage later. or do you want us to keep a girl waiting for many years when you know you are not planning to get married anytime soon?
Guys have been keeping girls waiting for years when they don't plan on getting married soon. No rule says you can't. It's all about knowing what you want.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by kufekpo(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2019
So sad to read such unpalatable story. That is a pointer the man would have tured her into punching bag.
But why did she have to wait this so long to quit the relationsjip? To me, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. It hurts a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by daddio(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:

NOKIA FACTORY RESET CODE 12345.

grin
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Guys have been keeping girls waiting for years when they don't plan on getting married soon. No rule says you can't. It's all about knowing what you want.
what if he does not want you again after maybe 7years? choice change with time.
it is good to play around in your youth especially for men
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Emma1Oj(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2019
If she had not cancel the wedding i would have placed a curse on her. I kn devil can easily use any lady to taste your patience, but the best way to handle them is just ignore and make them look so.... irrelevant, it hut them more.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Erastuslove: 8:16pm On May 14, 2019
Maybe his banana was too sweet that made you stay for four years?? Banana for do u something grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:

what if he does not want you again after maybe 7years? choice change with time.
it is good to play around in your youth especially for men
That happens. Contrary to that, within that 7yrs, he may suddenly realize you're what he wants. grin

Men have been doing it.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by ChijyWills(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by danhans(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2019
better for you, wise decision. must you best a woman to correct her? some guy self abi na by force kiss

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2019
One lesson I learnt is that one should not marry someone on the basis that the person will change as time goes by, that's a fat lie.

3 Likes

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by monex(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
Bossjakande:
Den shes not redy to marry. instead of dumping him let her tried to pray if he will change but gice him space first.OK I know is wrong to beat a woman maybe she provoke him cos some woman thier mouth dey run like tap.Wat if in marriage her hubby beat her will she divorce like DAT. I think we need to be patient in relationship .it will cause pains to her familu to cancel d wedding. She shdnt have bring it to internet. D guy is wrong why beat her till she got to hospital.

grin grin grin grin

E nor get wetin Musa nor go see for gate sha lol

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That happens. Contrary to that, within that 7yrs, he may suddenly realize you're what he wants. grin

Men have been doing it.
in 7yrs you will see all the reasons not to get married.
no one is perfect.when you are married, you will manage the little flaws . walking away is easier when you are dating
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by toprealman: 8:34pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:

Has she? You just can't predict psychopaths.
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by OndoRaph(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2019
Only the best of cowards raise their hands over a lady. For me, it's not just a lady but ''the right to swing my fist ends where the other person's nose begins.''

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by enemyofprogress: 8:52pm On May 14, 2019
Walahi she did the right thing. The guy na beast,na babes like ajepako fit marry am

1 Like

Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Oseh1Gidigba: 8:53pm On May 14, 2019
You are free to go, safety first
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy is an idiot. Men like him grew up watching their fathers beat their mothers and they fvcking think it's norm.

Any abusive person go even chill when with me sef. We know how to tame beasts.
Really grin
How do u tame beasts o
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Octopusssy(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, the mistake women always make.

That fix-him mentality would kill lots of women. Even in homes, you see women keeping broken and old objects. Men hardly do that. It is old- throw it away. It is broken- throw the damn thing away!! That is the average man for you.

Some women are obsessed with being that woman who tames a bad boy. The woman that will cry and a hardened gun-wielding robber would surrender...They always forget, men do not change after marriage. They even become brazen, while she finds away to adapt.

This is why I like men, very selfish and radical in matters concerning their heart. You won't see a man trying to change an olosho. Im go just knack her like say the pussy is going extinct. Then on to the next one.
Lol. Smart you
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Not all of us are into coded runs na. grin Guys aren't any better too. So, if you finally get one that's cool headed, treat her right.
N if he fuqs up ..grabhisballs oooo wink
Re: Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her by Deji63: 9:02pm On May 14, 2019
That's the wise thing to do. When you are not Ubunja daughter. Sorry beautiful lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.